STONER VAPE THREAD

shotlady

With a Damn Nice Rack
I enjoy the stuzzy vape and the scorpion. Id like old school but i must use discretion with perceived indiscretions :/ so vape it is//////

πŸ‘ƒπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘ƒ

(what is this place run by mormons now? where's the finger. Until i get it back you get dicks πŸ‘ƒ

Hapo

Dog Boy
...with newly emplaced anti vaping regulations we are not sure they will even be deliverable...

...some things may slip in as aroma therapy devises but a methinks a VapBong isn't goona cut it...

...between that and everything selling out there is no guarantee you will even get one...

...if/when they burn out you are pretty much fuked...I suppose you could send it back to Germany...but it would be used drug paraphernalia ,eh...

...they are reputed to be durable if you don't drop them...

...the only nice color left is "Monsoon"...I am surprised it didn't sell out quickly...probably because people are too stoned to realize the illustration photo is to show the color, not the object for sale...they have not made any vaporizers in that hue yet/before, so the picture is of a bong...

...I ordered this because I missed out on "Pagoda Green"...I still liked it better than the "Monsoon" but it was a close thing...

...this is "Obsidian"...it has been a popular hue...

...I would have muchly preferred a One Armed Bandit model but ...

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: Red
Top Bottom