STONER VAPE THREAD

shotlady

With a Damn Nice Rack
I enjoy the stuzzy vape and the scorpion. Id like old school but i must use discretion with perceived indiscretions :/ so vape it is//////

๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ‘ƒ

(what is this place run by mormons now? where's the finger. Until i get it back you get dicks ๐Ÿ‘ƒ

Hapo

Dog Boy
...with newly emplaced anti vaping regulations we are not sure they will even be deliverable...

...some things may slip in as aroma therapy devises but a methinks a VapBong isn't goona cut it...

...between that and everything selling out there is no guarantee you will even get one...

...if/when they burn out you are pretty much fuked...I suppose you could send it back to Germany...but it would be used drug paraphernalia ,eh...

...they are reputed to be durable if you don't drop them...

...the only nice color left is "Monsoon"...I am surprised it didn't sell out quickly...probably because people are too stoned to realize the illustration photo is to show the color, not the object for sale...they have not made any vaporizers in that hue yet/before, so the picture is of a bong...

...I ordered this because I missed out on "Pagoda Green"...I still liked it better than the "Monsoon" but it was a close thing...

...this is "Obsidian"...it has been a popular hue...

...I would have muchly preferred a One Armed Bandit model but ...

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: Red

roadczar

they/them - LABusas Road Czar

roadczar

Just got myself this little dab pen (Puffco Plus) for my hikes. Has a built in ceramic dab tool. Very nice! Quickly becoming Puffco fan boy here...

• Red
Reactions: Red

Hapo

Dog Boy
...still more of a SAI guy...right now I'm banging on an electic Elev8r...

Hapo

Dog Boy
...the Aromatizer, formaly known as the VapBong, has arrived and although mildly dissapointing cosmetically the Elev8r is aboot to be retired...

...all the stories were true...

...Art of Vapor is now Colly.Land...

Hapo

Dog Boy
...I have them too...I really like the so called keif and that goes well with flower in any vaporizer...

...I like vaping flower if it is good...I might hit some concetrate later on...I still have stuff to do...now that I am all happy n shit I will go cut some flowers (tulips)...

...if I'm a home I use a big shot torch and a sand banger...

...you could use the VapBong for concentrate with a stone or pad...

...this thing is really goot...

...the one I have got a heavy hand with the melt crystals...I would have preferred a lighter touch...it is still quite pretty for a big green dong...

Last edited:

Hapo

Dog Boy
...I find that flower can be like that too sometimes...makes me sneeze too...the concentrates hit my lungs harder but I only really need one or two hits...

...it's like a trade off you can't win...so I just do both...

...I do find myself gravitating twords concentrates...keep running out... (grin)

Hapo

Dog Boy
...don't need a grinder with this thing...it may well be the best vape I have used to date...

Last edited:

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Cleaned the APX wax cooker yesterday with Dawn and water.
Took a while and a box mod charge to dry it out completely.
Works great now.

Hapo

Dog Boy

...the VapBongs, now called Aromatizers, are back in stock but will not be for long...

...FWIW I have not used another device since my Amomatozer arrived...

...they make it possible for some one sensitive to enjoy flower...

...I also mix concentrate with flower in it...

...if you are at all into vaping flower get one while you can...

...it is the best thing I have tried and great to have around and use, unlike many other vapes...

...I am trying to score a One Armed Bandit to go with my VapBong ( Aromatizer ) but they don't like my plastic so I might miss out...

...they can only make the OAB's in the dry season...otherwise I would have bought one of those back in February...

...I like what I have well enough not to sweat it...

Last edited:

tinhead

Has never named a pet
The republicunts held up on legalizing recreational cannnabis, looks like I'll be using the pharmacy in Northampton at least deep into 2022. I could get a CT med card, but I won't disclose even a made-up infirmity to The State just to get high. The State should run training classes before they allow people to buy Graves grain alcohol.

Hapo

Dog Boy
...the VapBongs are nearly gone...the OAB's are selling out more slowly...

Hapo

Dog Boy
The republicunts held up on legalizing recreational cannnabis, looks like I'll be using the pharmacy in Northampton at least deep into 2022. I could get a CT med card, but I won't disclose even a made-up infirmity to The State just to get high. The State should run training classes before they allow people to buy Graves grain alcohol.
View attachment 67190
...I remember making a "graves run" to get some for solvent as you can't buy it in Maine...

...we ended up drinking a lot of it...never used any as solvent...

MadRussian

HOLYBAMF

tinhead

Has never named a pet
^^^^^^^^
WAY complicated. If I was ever around one, I might heat a bowl and leave it on the table, then ask the owner to show me how to put it together. :yahoo:

roadczar

^^^^^^^^
WAY complicated. If I was ever around one, I might heat a bowl and leave it on the table, then ask the owner to show me how to put it together. :yahoo:
I agree, too fiddly for casual users. It would best serve as part of on-demand dab station replacing/alternative to permanent e-nails.

Hapo

Dog Boy
...I am back to study for drug test mode...no $$$ for it for one thing...

...the pigs are all up in my shit...almost got the $5000 for a retainer...

roadczar

tinhead

Has never named a pet
I've abstained for a while, two weeks maybe, lungs were feeling heavy. All well after the first couple days, probably resume with a hit after getting my teeth scraped tomorrow. The stash of thc gummies is thin at the moment.:razz:

roadczar

If you are not already aware, look into RSO.

Very easy to dose accurately as compared to extracting your own. It is already pre-decarboxylated and ready to use. Comes in 1000mg syringes and ~ 70 - 80% potency with or without CBD.
So 1 syringe of 70% potency added to butter to make, say 50 chocolate chip cookies is 700/50=~14mg /cookie.
At $60 / syringe that's only $1.2 per 14mg cookie. (~$.85/10mg)
In IL 10 x 10mg gummies is $25 - $30 = $2.5 to $3 for only 10 mg.

Last edited:

tinhead

Has never named a pet
The small amount I use, there's not much inelasticity to price. 20X5 mg gummies $25, I bought sometime last year. 2g wax 2g shatter lasted me into June, I wouldn't use less if the price tripled.

Because of my counterculture appearance, I've been getting asked a lot about cbd. I tell them I think it's a fad, use your money on acetaminophen (a not FDA approved drug :yahoo: ) for pain and Nyquil to sleep. There's a reason chemicals replaced a lot of 'natural' quackery.

Hapo

Dog Boy
20210722_135352.jpg

...harvested some reclaim from the Grav glass...it got a bit toasted on me but came out fine...

...feeling better...don't want to shoot anything...

Top Bottom