STONER VAPE THREAD

NTRYDR

Been There. Done That.
I'm not sure you understand what kind of punch these fucking wax / honey oil / whatever vapes pack.

For me, it's never a good choice. Usually it starts with alcohol, which lowers inhibitions and then makes me think one hit just might be a good idea, even though it never has been before. That's shortly followed by loss of motor skills, somehow finding an Uber home while I try to not puke in the Uber, immediately puking upon arriving home, and then about a 10-12 hour coma.

I'm sure I'll do it again someday. . . :(
I have watched that transformation..You’ve gotten better at it..

tinhead

Has never named a pet
The pharmacy I use has been doing sales of dope bundles. 2 grams of wax usually $50/g, 2 grams of shatter usually $60/g, and a half gram of oil usually $50/half g, all for $200. I don't have any cartridges left to vape the oil, they are rare as hens teeth in the shops around here. In order to have something to use the oil in, I bought this. :girl-wacko:

I charged the battery, but I might just save the oil to add a squeeze to whenever the unadvanced friends burn their dope.

roadczar

BAMF
The pharmacy I use has been doing sales of dope bundles. 2 grams of wax usually $50/g, 2 grams of shatter usually $60/g, and a half gram of oil usually $50/half g, all for $200. I don't have any cartridges left to vape the oil, they are rare as hens teeth in the shops around here. In order to have something to use the oil in, I bought this. :girl-wacko:
View attachment 43452

I charged the battery, but I might just save the oil to add a squeeze to whenever the unadvanced friends burn their dope.
I use this one:

roadczar

BAMF

tinhead

Has never named a pet
I seem to have killed a Youcan Evolve Plus XL. Push the button and no heat no vape. :ireful:
Should I use the APX instead, or open the other Evolve Plus I keep in reserve?

roadczar

BAMF
Not a big fan of portable vapes. If you absolutely need portability then Puffco Plus is getting some great reviews.

Otherwise I'd get a semi portable like either the Puffco Peak or the Focus V Carta. Personally looking at the new Puffco Pro (since I'm a professional) :fu:, hoping for a Black Friday deal.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Portables are the only way for me. They're going to live rattling around in drawers or boxes. Usually I put together something when I start a new gram of shatter or wax.
I did ask at the corner vape store about the puffco plus, they didn't have one. The Pro is impressive enough to maybe change my mind.
She did show me a pen that heated a ceramic nail, pretty nifty, maybe if she shows me her tits next time I'll buy it.

roadczar

BAMF
I got a chance to try Puffco Peak couple of times. The thing that impressed me the most was the flavor consistency. Probably due to accurate and consistent temperatures.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Did stoners start using makeup jars to hold concentrates thinking it disguises the contents?
I find that packaging annoying, a heavy jug to hold a gram of shatter or wax.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
From the way back machine, probably sometime late '80s-
A friend of mine developed a taste for crack. After a few shots n beers at the bar, it's out to the car for further intoxication. I lit a joint, Scott pulls out a glass pipe and adds some crack into it. Then he pulls out forceps, a cotton ball, and a bottle of alcohol out of the console. He soaked the cotton ball in alcohol and lit it, used that to heat his crack pipe.
"Why don't you just use the lighter to heat the pipe?"
Lighters use butane, it's bad to inhale it.
"
Like crack is healthy or something??"

BIggerDanno

Titanium Bad Ass
Yup, my buddy's got the special green goggles. I try to avoid indirect exposure too from the side. I like being able to see.
There are lots of glasses/goggles that don't do shit for blocking the laser light. Either because they are for the wrong wavelength, or they are just plain cheap Chinese junk.
Try shining the laser directly on the goggles and see if any light comes out the other side!

I have multiple lasers, each of a different color/wavelength each of which requires a different glasses.

See This link for glasses.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Ultraviolet.
That was the name of the strip bar where the cow head was left in a parking space. Where it came from, who put it there, or why, was never solved. Pigs had to hand out revenue tickets to support their mission of public safety, cows don't count.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
IR And UV are at opposite ends of the spectrum...an IR camera cannot see UV
Yeah so, you need a sensor just the same to check for protection.

I had just watched something on the dangers of UV getting through and misremembered just what he was using to see the UV.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
I'm going to get close enough to this tomorrow that I'll have to look up instead of across. A few gummies before we leave to meet the boat seems like a plan.

Beating the ship into sections with a chain makes a surprisingly smooth cut.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Burning leaves is like vinyl records, an artifact that some seem to enjoy.
Vaping oil, wax, and shatter, one hit gets a person there without tearing lungs to shreds.

Top Bottom