STONER VAPE THREAD

Hapo

Dog Boy

tinhead

Has never named a pet
I'm decently stocked with Mass pharmacy shatter and wax. Serious thought is being applied to making the upcoming almost 3 month moho voyage concentrates only. Vaping weed is a pain in the ass and burning it lets everyone within a hundred feet know you're a stoner.

Hapo

Dog Boy

...Auber 15.8mm 100 watt 110 volt coil for the Elev8r...no more torching alla tyme…

...the coil goes around that dimpled glass thing sticking up...I need to figger out where to put it down...LoL...

…I got this controller because it has a knob...

Last edited:

tinhead

Has never named a pet
High on the road turned into high parked by trumpflu. I had a small issue with the shatter rig, theYoucan Evo Plus L.

One of the four heating elements went away, the hits were losing that propeller between the eyes buzz hit. See the top element is only the quartz conductor, the wire has vanished.

The deal of a lifetime, for the $42, Youcan packages an extra heating chamber with the unit. A five second changeover, load with that mass legal Indica shatter, push the button, who says take no trips?

Hapo

Dog Boy
...going back to the E Nano for a while...it is not as hard hitting as some of the others but a lot smoother...it uses tiny amounts of weed...

...been using the DynVap to conserve in these troubled tymes but it is causing lot of irritation with is a Bad Idea in these troubled tymes...

...the new glass screen water pipe adapter got rid of the fussy screen which was the only thing that really bugged me...

Last edited:

Hapo

Dog Boy
...well, I do not expect you to understand, but vaping weed is not the same thing as vaping with those various cartridges...

...vaping concentrates is not the same...they have less irritating compounds than you get in cartridges...

...some of those things have proven toxic...the best have a reputation for being less than smooth...

...vaping weed is still a bad idea per se, but bong is worse...

Last edited:

Hapo

Dog Boy
...I'll take a dozen... :yahoo:

...planning to make this months batch of canna butter tonight...I have to work between 11pm and 6am, when I wash the floors before going back out to the tent...

...I liked to to that every day but cut back behind difficulty getting cleaning supplies...ironic, isn't it...

Stetson

BAMF
We got three boxes of girl scout cookies from the kid down the road a few weeks ago. I saw them the day they were delivered, and I never saw them again. Wife apparently has a good hiding spot I'm unaware of.

roadczar

BAMF
Website
www.roadczar.com
This is my first venture at making my own edibles. Easier than I thought with rosin being fully decarboxylated. $30 for a .5 gram of rosin with 400mg of THC. 12 / 30 mg cookies is only ~$3 for a 30 mg+ cookie.

Dispensary charges $30 for ten 10 mg gummies.

zoldar

BAM
I really like the E-Nano but after sending mine back for the 3rd time to get the cracked power connection fixed I switched to a S&B Mighty. Portable, heats up fast and works great with a water pipe adapter. The dosing capsules are handy and help keep the oven clean.

98c6mvgixn2ubtsx.jpg

roadczar

BAMF
Website
www.roadczar.com

Dunedin, New Zealand: Cannabis exposure does not negatively impact the lungs in a manner consistent with tobacco, nor is it similarly linked to elevated rates of either COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) or lung cancer, according a literature review published in the journal Addiction.

A team of New Zealand researchers reviewed clinical trial data assessing the impact of cannabis smoke exposure on the lungs. They report that "the effects of smoking cannabis on the lungs are distinct from tobacco."

Specifically, they write: "t has been pragmatic to assume that cannabis and tobacco would have similar respiratory effects. ... The research that has been done, however, offers a different story. The most common serious respiratory consequences from smoking tobacco are Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and lung cancer. Epidemiological evidence that smoking cannabis causes either of these is scant."

By contrast, authors reported that cannabis smoke exposure is associated with higher rates of cough, sputum production, and chronic bronchitis.

They reported "little epidemiological evidence of an association between cannabis and emphysema," and found conflicting evidence with respect to whether marijuana smoke exposure is associated with an increased risk of pneumonia.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
^^^^^^^^^^^
That's solid science up there..:up:
I hope it's not a former climate change denier looking to keep his income going. :confused:

Hapo

Dog Boy
...VG has a couple of Vapemans...could be the last of them...

Hapo

Dog Boy
...the mod might be worth $30-50 new, the atomizer $25 or so...

...the atomizer is more or less disposable...the box mod could be ruined if water got to it...

...it should be rechargeable and/or have a removable battery...

...that atomizer is for e juice and not thc...

Team222

BAMF
...the mod might be worth $30-50 new, the atomizer $25 or so...

...the atomizer is more or less disposable...the box mod could be ruined if water got to it...

...it should be rechargeable and/or have a removable battery...

...that atomizer is for e juice and not thc...
So I should make a lamp out of it! LOL

Hapo

Dog Boy
...the Vapmans are all gone...I didn't get a pear one...I waited too long...

...which pot pills would you pick...???...I could get one package of the CBD stuff or two of the THC kind to top off my "quota"...

...I made a batch of canna butter last nite but that is an Indicus...

CURALEAF
CBD Micro Tablets 8514 (30pk)
HYBRID

Total CBD: 9.59mg/ Tab
Total THC: 0.93mg/ Tab
*Removes 1.26g from your allotment*

AGL
Sativarin Micro Tablets NDC: 8683 (30pk)
SATIVA

Total THC: 150mg
**30 Tabs x 5mg each**
*Removes 0.6g from your allotment*

...I could get two of these...I have 1.3 grams left on my monthly quota...

...the Vapmans are all gone...I didn't get a pear one...I waited too long...

...which pot pills would you pick...???...I could get one package of the CBD stuff or two of the THC kind to top off my "quota"...

...I made a batch of canna butter last nite but that is an Indicus...

View attachment 35388
CURALEAF
CBD Micro Tablets 8514 (30pk)
HYBRID

Total CBD: 9.59mg/ Tab
Total THC: 0.93mg/ Tab
*Removes 1.26g from your allotment*

View attachment 35389

AGL
Sativarin Micro Tablets NDC: 8683 (30pk)
SATIVA

Total THC: 150mg
**30 Tabs x 5mg each**
*Removes 0.6g from your allotment*

...I could get two of these...I have 1.3 grams left on my monthly quota...
Mix it in with this baby! Bet you would like it as well!

35397:moon:

Top Bottom