STONER VAPE THREAD

tinhead

Has never named a pet
The Northampton pharmacy started selling wax again, the daily limit was raised to one gram wax and one gram shatter. Oil is also available. Just not anything to vape it with :lol:
I guess they think combustion is fine.

I'm pretty much over oil until the Rempens prefilled become available again, probably do a wax, shatter, and a box of the gems. ~$140 + tax.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
This pic seems to belong in this thread.
Yesterday in FP4 at Philip Island. Miguel Oliviera got blown off the track, riding a KTM, going fast over 300kph.

He's OK, banged up a bit. He'll ride today as though nothing happened.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
I was too optimistic. Oliviera won't be riding any more this weekend, he fukked up a hand too badly to hang on.:screama:

tinhead

Has never named a pet
I've broken the fuk combustion mantra, had a few hits over the past few days. Weed, glass pipe, and a lighter.
How ordinary. :Maui:

tinhead

Has never named a pet
HEY!!!
Is there an electric dab tool? So a stoner can just push a button, the end heats, and the dab drops where it's needed?
I'm thinking along the lines of a small soldering iron with an on/off switch.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Time to try something new, been trying some shatter lately.
20191211_194118.jpg

The magneto people have a new line, FOUR heaters instead of the puny one in the Magneto.

20191211_193314.jpg
20191211_193459.jpg

tinhead

Has never named a pet
I just started using one of those silicone wax containers a couple weeks ago. All :up::up::up::up::up: so far.
Glass makeup type bottle has another gram.

Hapo

Dog Boy
...I just picked one of these up at a local shop...I got the red one but I probably should of got a yellow or white one as they turn dark when heated to the desired temp...

...the air or vacuum insulation avoids direct contact with heat source and seems to really help avoid burning your concentrate and the sand seems to keep the temperature steady as well as indicate the temperature....

...not getting super dense hits but no scorching and the cleanup is super easy compared to the other quartz bangers I have used...

...I think both aspects are due to the oil vaping instead of burning...

...it came with a simple bubble cap @ $20...
1576158457837.png

Last edited:

Hapo

Dog Boy
...I was just looking at a place for sale that would have potential for an operation like that...

…but I can't even buy any more marijuana and/or marijuana products because I gave all my $$$ to Walmart for half priced boolits...

...some one please wire more $$$...!!!...quickly...!!!...there were still some half priced boolits left...!!!...

...I bet that is why we have not heard from YSR much the last couple of days...he is scurrying around all the Walmarts…

Last edited:

tinhead

Has never named a pet
I woke up to find out someone used my credit card to try to buy over a thousand bucks of shit while I was asleep.
The shatter made me sleep late.

Hapo

Dog Boy
...that has pretty much been the consensus so far...like who do they expect to buy them...?!?...

...commercial use would seem to be the most appropriate venue for them...I would image lot of people would try to steal them...

tinhead

Has never named a pet
You guys with these rigs that take a nuke plant to heat up :ireful:
I have a Pulsar crucible on a Magneto battery with a fat rice grain of wax in there.
Push the button, count 5, inhale, let go of button .

Zone out and watch three episodes of how it's made in a row.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Corded vs. battery heat-
I've been of the opinion that the plug in heaters and induction coils are somewhat over the top, more furniture than function.
Now I'm well into the second hour of having the Magneto and Evolve+ plugged into the end of a USB cord. It only takes about 5 hits to need an hour of charging.
At least I won't need an extension cord when I'm out in the shed.

Hapo

Dog Boy
...sounds like the battery croaked...it could be a warranty issue...they well might just give you another one...

Hapo

Dog Boy
1577026546175.png

...LoL...right back where we stated...I should have got you this instead of the Pax...

Sai

Last edited:

Hapo

Dog Boy
...that's what the Dyna Vap is for...

...it takes a while to heat but you are not holding it up to your face to light...

...it works greet in a perking lot...

...no hospital so far this year but we had a close call...

…I am guessing you are visitor...???....

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Vinnie, :cry:.

It likely won't cheer you up any, but there's no good time for hospital things. It took me decades to get over wanting to strike back at a relentlessly cheerful world this time of year.

Hapo

Dog Boy

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Too bad vaping raw bud tastes like shit.
The PAX and I will never get along.
Wax and shatter! :up:

Hapo

Dog Boy
...well, it was worth a shot...I thought you were going to have trouble getting concentrates and had a bunch of weed...

...the Pax has never been noted for exceptional flavor but it is still much better than burning the weed IMHO...

...one thing aboot vaping flower is that the results can vary and you will only get good results with excellent bud...

...some times the Pax really delivers but it is often disappointing as well...

...I could take it off yer hands if it is cluttering things up...(grin)

Last edited:
Top Bottom