STONER VAPE THREAD

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Turns out Ill be able to attend the corner vape shop's Customer Appreciation Day.
Wonder if it will draw the attention from the pigs we saw at that Hells Angels get together in East Windsor years ago.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
I was going to invite whitey and his wifey. Try to get them over being stuck in that shit hole rumania.
Maybe do them a $4.95 BOGO glass piece as a wedding present.
I have enough receipts to hand out to prove customerness. :ducmanic:

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
"I was going to invite whitey and his wifey. Try to get them over being stuck in that shit hole rumania"

Thanks for the invite Tinko, but Romania will surprise you...

At the legal beach, "Vama Veche" in Constanta, looking over the border with Bulgaria, 50 yards away...

This is the mother of cann cocktails...2.5 gr of pure joy
Fuck vaping!

Last edited:

tinhead

Has never named a pet
I can see starbux cups anywhere.
Bring the missus on your bike, just up the road from the corner vape shop, there's three starbux in a 200 meter stretch in Storrs Center. Bikes are a lot easier to park, and that area is swarming with asians.

Here in 'Murica, even the niggers have just about given up on smoking blunts, and the coffee at McDonalds is better.

OP
Zippy

Zippy

pinhead
Earth or possibly another planet, also Dingburg
...you still interested in that Glock...???...recent events make me more considerate of a trade...

...I do need more stuff to press...maybe 4oz of that shit you were talking aboot and that doggy S&W 6045 we keep swaping back and forth...???...

...methinks I could qualify with that if it ever comes to it and the horrible double action trigger means most agencies will allow me to carry it...

...it is Massad Ayoobs favorite from a safe carry aspect...

…we could work it out when I come by for your wellness check...

Last edited:

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Blunts?
You guys need glasses. Ain t no blunts there. That s flower dipped in shatter and rolled thru kief.

Lol... Blunts

OP
Zippy

Zippy

pinhead
..I take it that is cannabis leaf...

...I would not have been marketing flavored paper...

…I would have tied to obtain or replicate the actual Phillies Blunt wrapper in all it's glory...there were a couple of others that were good and some to avoid...

...there was a reason all the real niggers wanted the Phillies Blunt wrapper...that's where the name came from...

...I also would have tried to capitalize on the fat that I was in CT and had access to the 2ed best wrappers in the would n shit...but I could not get any capitol...

...no one seemed to think they would catch on...
1568390038086.png

Last edited:

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
When u say blunt you mean this...

IMG_20190913_114600.jpg

These got hash as well, then rolled thru shatter, then rolled thru kief

IMG_20190913_114616.jpg

Far from your traditional blunt

tinhead

Has never named a pet
I'm beginning to understand vaping raw plant matter effectively. Doing it ineffectively a few times was passingly pleasant, I make it a point to keep an active mind in my dotage. :bigsmile:

tinhead

Has never named a pet
A raw plant consists of two things.
The stuff inside it we want.
The cellulose that encapsulates that stuff.

Burn the cellulose and inhale the resulting gases.
Or boil off the stuff we want and inhale the resulting vapor, cellulose stays in the chamber and produces no gases because it never burns.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Getting crude oil out of Alberta's tar sands vapes the oil out of the silicon that encases it, if anyone needs an analogy:exclaim:

edit: should the word silica replace silicon in the above sentence? I'd hate to be scientifically incorrect.

Last edited:

tinhead

Has never named a pet
I'm really hoping whitey and his wifey can make it. Maybe the three of you could carpool here, his allowance must be about spent on porcupining himself with hundreds of testosterone needles, buying blunts to get his tobacco fix, and having to buy his own booze again since he can't mooch the pruno off his rumanian relatives any more.

OP
Zippy

Zippy

pinhead
...I had to run out and buy water...I almost missed out fuking around in here...

...I got the last four 12 packs of Poland spring and 15 gallons of "purified" drinking water...

...Hamden's water supply just went Full Flint...

tinhead

Has never named a pet
That's why we here in the boondocks guard our well water vigorously. Each house has its own well, as well as it's own septic system. When (not if) a septic system fails, people like my cousins are willing to install an engineered septic field. $30,000 usually covers the cost. Grass seeding costs extra.

ONLY ENGINEERED SEPTIC SYSTEMS will pass inspection. This is no longer considered a big deal, as almost every house built since 1980 within 20 miles of here will need it's entire foundation replaced. Quarter million dollars apiece.

OP
Zippy

Zippy

pinhead
...it's the real world after all...

...along those lines I have developed some complaints in regards to my '35v press...

...after noting how signifigent temperature is it occurred to me it might be a good Idea to see what the temperatures of the plates actually were rather than just going by the settings and readings on the PID...

...it would seem the numbers on the PID are general indicators rather than actual values...

...they are off by 10 or 15 degrees...

...the values are not the same on both circuits even though the readings are...

...the top plate runs 5-7 degrees cooler than the lower plate at the same settings and readings...

...I have seen up to 15 degrees of variation in temperature in different areas of the plates surfaces as well...

...this can make it difficult and tedious to set a proper temperature...

OP
Zippy

Zippy

pinhead
...we should have tried the SAI atomizer last nite...it is excellent with the proper configuration and power...@ 37.3 watts I immediately got a big smooth cloud...

...now I am glad I did not send it back or take your spare atomizer...or buy that other device...LoL...

...it still intrigues me…the heat sink is an especially good Idea, imho, and is an aftermarket accessory on the SAI...

1568549123115.png

...I sure miss Maine behind this weed...I will start pressing soon and test out the new dab tools today...

…I plan to bring a couple of grams of rosin to the gathering...

...I wonder if we'll get raided...like in the good ol' days...

...I will bring the batteries for the laser over when I bring the Pax stuff by next week...

…methinks you won't think it is so over priced by then...look what $40 got ya...

...the Dreamwood is definitely overpriced...

1568550056398.png

…it does not always pay to be cheap...we are the only non renewable resources in this equation…

…and watch the trigger on that Glock...a lot of cops did shoot themselfs in the feet when they first came out, and some still do...LoL…

…whitey had that pistol set up well, with an unusually good trigger for a Glock...almost as good as the one in BV's '23...

Last edited:

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
So whitey s G ended up in Tinko's pants?
Lol... You KNOW that Glock had the "Supreme foreskin rub" option right?
Tinko's gonna turn conservative

OP
Zippy

Zippy

pinhead
So whitey s G ended up in Tinko's pants?
Lol... You KNOW that Glock had the "Supreme foreskin rub" option right?
Tinko's gonna turn conservative
...he ended up with my Pax too...he drives a hard bargain...

...I compared tinhead to Moorcock but tinhead has grabbed more pussy than Moorcock ever did...LoL...

...he is more like Trump there...I did not say that at the store with the nice liberal ladies in it...

...they were asking me why I said that tinhead was more like Trump than Moorcock in some regards and I could not come up with anything I could actually say...

...he likes whores...???...he carries guns...???....he hates slopes...???...I had nuthin'...

…I'd say there is a fair chance tinhead will not want the Glock anymore in light of this foreskin information but on the other hand he is aboot as squeamish as a toilet seat...

…but there is no way I'm touching it again...!!!... .!.:D.!.

Last edited:

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Truth be told, the PAX is an answer to a question I didn't ask. :madrussian:
For use in crowds like a concert or race grandstands, vaping from an oil cartridge in a compact setup like the RUBI gives a lot more hits, is way more compact, and then there's...

Vaping voluminous stuff like leaf or bud or flower makes an odor bystanders will notice. It's not even a pleasant odor like burning weed. One object, the main one for me, of vaping is the stealth aspect. The other is that there is a bit of "feel" required to vape raw plant, out in the world I just want a hit, not spend 5 tries figuring out how to get a good one.

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Tinko, how's it feel knowing that glock you have rubbed up my cock and balls a few months straight? I don t wear underwear, i go commando so... When i say that thing got the "Rub Supreme"... I mean it.
And not just the outside of it either. It's like a ritual, i rub it in and out, for good luck.
So enjoy my good luck rub my friend

OP
Zippy

Zippy

pinhead
Truth be told, the PAX is an answer to a question I didn't ask. :madrussian:
For use in crowds like a concert or race grandstands, vaping from an oil cartridge in a compact setup like the RUBI gives a lot more hits, is way more compact, and then there's...

Vaping voluminous stuff like leaf or bud or flower makes an odor bystanders will notice. It's not even a pleasant odor like burning weed. One object, the main one for me, of vaping is the stealth aspect. The other is that there is a bit of "feel" required to vape raw plant, out in the world I just want a hit, not spend 5 tries figuring out how to get a good one.
...that is pretty much exactly it...

...the Pax if for when weed is desired or required...just trying to fuk combustion wherever I can...

...I didn't like the $35 machine you were using...it is my hope that you will discard it and never use it again...

...methinks whitepower is trying to tell you something...Lol...

Last edited:

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Can t believe you took Tinko s junk smith n wesson
He had that hunk of shit 20 years ago, finally dumped it on you.
Worst smith ever, right there, aint no foreskin rub in the World...gonna give that toilet any good luck

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Tinko, how's it feel knowing that glock you have rubbed up my cock and balls a few months straight? I don t wear underwear, i go commando so... When i say that thing got the "Rub Supreme"... I mean it.
And not just the outside of it either. It's like a ritual, i rub it in and out, for good luck.
So enjoy my good luck rub my friend

Now that i think about it, you might even find some feta chunks inside that thing when you take it apart.
I forgot to mention, the "Supreme rub"...involves some feta also ;)

OP
Zippy

Zippy

pinhead
...I am very comfortable with the 4506...I carried one professionally for many years...

...it did not shoot the tightest groups but it did shoot to point of aim with most loads and would feed semi wadcutters...

...I am comfortable with tinhead's pistol and have carried that before as well...

...it seems to share proclivities with old dead nigger cop Reggie's full sized 4506 mentioned above, although I have never tried to fire wadcutters in it...

...the G30 has a lasermax sight and some extra mags and some gear that was made for it now...

...it has some holster wear from being carried 24/7 for years and years n' shit but little wear and I didn't let this one rust...

...some of my guns got road rashed but not this one although it has been in a crash...

…I may get it back some day...tinhead may tire of it or miss his fine old 4506...

…I know BV will not separate from his 4006 and he has a nice G 23...(grin)…

…but when tinhead found out the G 30 was yours, he just had to have it...his will can be like a force of nature...

Last edited:

tinhead

Has never named a pet
It's not as though I have any use for for the thing, being plastic and kind of formless it has been nicknamed The Blob.
It was obviously made for women and others with small hands.
At least that little battery for the dot sight fits a remote for one of the 4 year old grandsons toys, now I don't have to worry about blinding the cat by accident.

Top Bottom