STONER VAPE THREAD

tinhead

Has never named a pet
I'm running (really) low on concentrates, and the Social Security doesn't get deposited until Wednesday, so I went to the corner store and bought a leaf vaper. The two nicely breasted women behind the counter assured me this thing works fine. Pics when I get home after a few shots of Makers Mark at da Eagle.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
15680660483468142798099422578327.jpg

The four lovely breasts instructed me to make sure the heating elements worked before I loaded it. No return if it's stinky!

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Start small, have I mentioned that BusaVeloce is a wonderful, kind, human being that there should be more of.
15680672830101802714851891713024.jpg

Hapo

Dog Boy
...I am sitting here at Owen's place toking on the DynaVape, waiting for him to get home from work...

...here he is...we are walking to town for dinner...

CID

So the right thing is to spend $160 million to do what exactly?

If you eliminate mint and mango, you can be pretty sure that you're going to see a dramatic decline in youth use of these products
{insert face palm meme here}

OP
OP
Zippy

Zippy

pinhead
Earth or possibly another planet, also Dingburg
...impress voters...

...I tried the cheap lights and kept having reliability issues...

...your crop looks resinous...those cheap lights can grow some nice weed...

…it looks like they are really getting some where with the auto's too...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Zippy

Zippy

pinhead
...I ended up cleaning it but I can't get no vapor out of it...I don't know what I'm doing wrong...
...I gave up on this device...it is probalby me because other people seem to like it fine but I have already wasted more concentrate trying to get it to work than it is worth and all I have achieved is irritation...

...the point of this little story is that Puffitup.com has no problem with my stupidity and sent a return label to my mailbox within hours of my request...

...the only question they asked was if there was anything else they could help me with...I just didn't know where to begin...!!!...

...IMHO they ae the best online merchant I have encountered so far...

Play Safe, Vaporize! Puff It Up!

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Goddammit, looks as though I'll be on vacation when the corner vape store has Customer Appreciation Day on the 28th.
Starts at 4:20, free food and drinks, BOGO $4.95 on all glass.

CID

Spent some time using 4ftx8 T5 florescent full-spectrum a few years back that worked well, but these LED el'cheapos seem to do the red spectrum a lot better, but where I think the LED really does well is the heat. No comparison at all there... LED wins 10x over anything else. Even with a closet oriented florescent ...had to have a full on window a/c system to keep the room cool that the closet was in. :thumbdown: Don't know about commercial much, but I see zero reason to ever go back to HID or florescent. only thing havent been able to judge yet is the longevity, but for $59 bucks and a 3yr warranty no worries.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Zippy

Zippy

pinhead
...indeed, there is a lot to be said for that...

...I could have bought 35 of those lights for the $$$ three of my lights cost...I don't think you can buy a bulb for an HID light for that $$$...

...I kept running into dead cells and bad fans on the cheap lights and decided to not try to fool mother nature and wanted full spectrum lights as well...

...I can still cool my lamps with fan but they are solid state devices with heat sinks and won't burn out if a fan fails...

CID

…it looks like they are really getting some where with the auto's too...
Those flowers are 60 days from time they were put in dirt as seed. just push and go 3ft shorties with around 200+- gm yield. Going the clone route for a little closet guy in the teetotaler states is a felony waiting to happen. It always starts small then after a few turns a person will get caught up trying to time 10-15 clones, 10-15 veg plants, while a couple others are in flower someplace else... too much anxiety caused from trying to grow something that's supposed to stop the anxieties and pains. With these different flavors of auto now, you throw it in the medium, give it some drink and maybe play around with shaping some, but thats it. When yer done you don't have $3000 bucks worth of equipment to deal with either. Like making your own wine or growing your own tomatoes. It pisses me off to no end that fucking holy roller idiots gotta make a big deal of this shit.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Zippy

Zippy

pinhead
"While the investigation is ongoing, CDC has advised that individuals consider not using e-cigarettes, because as of now, this is the primary means of preventing the severe lung disease," Dr. Dana Meaney-Delman of the CDC said on a call with reporters Friday."

...I concur...

roadczar

BAMF
Website
www.roadczar.com
I'm not a huge fan of cartridges. I only get medical grade ones. For some reason even pure distillates irritate my lungs and make me cough. Nothing else does.

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
I hope they ban all those vaping contraptions. People looking like total idiots sucking on battery operated pens.

CID

I hope they ban all those vaping contraptions. People looking like total idiots sucking on battery operated pens.
It's all the people that would love to sit around a 4ft high bong with 10 internal tubes, five chambers and a carb that don't want to seem conspicuous. :lol:

Top Bottom