STONER VAPE THREAD

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
As far as good sized buds goes, my bud doesn t sell buds smaller than a quarter, they dont make it to retail, instead they re given as a bonus to hired trimmers.

OP
OP
Zippy

Zippy

pinhead
Earth or possibly another planet, also Dingburg
...I would like to work for that guy...LoL...

...all the bud from the dispensary is smaller than that....

...it is another example of how corrupt "the system" is...

…they have their asses covered to prevent liability but are basically ripping us off...

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Another whitepower fantasy, invented to hide the fact that his relatives won't increase his allowance so he can afford real dope.

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Another whitepower fantasy, invented to hide the fact that his relatives won't increase his allowance so he can afford real dope.
I wouldn t give my fucking dog the bunk rat salad you smoke dude.
Anytime you wanna compare buds let me know. I doubt your dispensary has anything close to the feta kush im burning now...

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Ditch weed is above any level you could comprehend,
Smoking is for poor people who don't care how much their habit stinks.
Fuk combustion.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
"Compare buds" :rolleyes:
It's the twenty first century already.
Ask Mommy and Daddy for a new calendar for your basement room.
After they raise your allowance so you can afford real dope.
Like this.
15671860380515095327355989422712.jpg

OP
OP
Zippy

Zippy

pinhead
I wouldn t give my fucking dog the bunk rat salad you smoke dude.
Anytime you wanna compare buds let me know. I doubt your dispensary has anything close to the feta kush im burning now...
...how aboot tonite...I have some Jenva T31 I am enjoying, a strong citrus sativa...

...little popcorn buds but very nice to vape or smoke...I would be happy to grow this stuff...

tinhead

Has never named a pet
...I am starting to think you are ripping on Hapo instead of whitepower here...WTF...?!?...LoL...

...he is having fun...
You're honest about circumstances, he's just an antisocial liar.
Didn't you check Whitey's flag? His relatives haven't shipped him back to mom and dad's yet.
But if you need someone to check out the press, I came across a bit of bud in my travels that would probably come out as pretty as what's on that knife. :D
I'll toss the mashed out leftovers on whiteys parents lawn when I ride the long way home. Maybe he'll set himself on fire trying to smoke it.:bomb:

P.S. You're more of a role model than you know. The reason I was out of Internet and cellphone range most of the last week was because Dingmans Campground was.:wacko3:

OP
OP
Zippy

Zippy

pinhead
52 : Dam! Why can’t I get good consistent effects from trates? I try and try but nothing feels better or last longer then flower for me. Trates hit quick but are not as fun, don’t last long and ruin flower for the rest of the day for me. I have quality wax, shatter, live resin, true rosin, oils and all the rest. I like it best in the same strain as the flower I have and take a small dab after vaping a bowl of flower or with flower in a Vrod. I even bought a Dcup so I couldn’t blame my equipment, lol.

Tyedyesamuraiguy : I believe its the entourage effect, when extracting its mainly the thc we extract and not all of the terpenes survive the process. Thats what i think anyway. The flower has all of the oils still in it untouched.
This is why i like vaping flower so much, you are basically doing your own concentrated extractions, minus solventd etc. Leaving you with the true effects of the bud.

Im on a different time frame, 7 hrs ahead of eastern US time

Truth is, i dont get a high anymore. Not one that lasts more than 5 or 10 min, regardless what i burn. I've tried every top tier dispensary strain at most of the better Vancouver dispensaries. My best friend has a huge farm, he s licensed and grows outdoors and indoors, has a website where he sells every form of thc/cbd available and after puffing on a variety of vape contraptions i decided i hate vaping.

I dislike the indica family and get a better feel from sativas, esp lemony ones that have better taste.
I've burned 20 joints a day, 1.5 grams per joint and all i get is a 5 minute high after which im back to "normal"

Im at the point where ive built up tolerance where its a waste for me to burn.
I guess if i didn t burn for a few months maybe id get a better high.

OP
OP
Zippy

Zippy

pinhead
...I just pulled trigger on this...

1567542681907.png 1567541924088.png

Saionara Top Airflow Attachment by Shenzhen Crossing
The Saionara Top Airflow oil attachment features switchable coils and 510 threading for compatibility with nearly every box mod and concentrate!

Titanium/Quartz Bucket vs Ceramic Donut

The Ceramic Donut coil and the Ti/Quartz bucket coils look and function differently than the rest of the coils. The buckets are extremely quick and easy to clean and load because they’re simply a cup shape, however it takes about ten seconds to really heat up. The ceramic donut is more tedious to load and maintain, but it heats up quicker. You might prefer the ceramic donut coil for its favorable balance between flavor and clouds, but it’s harder to clean.

Bucket coils are more aggressive, producing big clouds with great flavor. They heat up slightly slower than traditional coils and work best with a five to ten second pre-heat. The Titanium and Quartz cups are only compatible with Top Airflow setups.

The bucket atomizers are very easy to load - just wipe your dab in the cup, while the ceramic atomizers are slightly more involved.

...I scored mind from puffitup… Saionara Top Airflow Vaporizer - PuffItUp!

...the "squish" from my press vapes real nice in the leaf buddy Hera...much less irritation than with the commercial concentrates from the dispensary...

...this should be a nice upgrade w/o breaking the bank...good enough box mods are like $50...I just happen to have one...

...tinhead should be taking notes here methinks...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Zippy

Zippy

pinhead
On Wednesday, Oregon health authorities said a middle-aged adult who died in late July of a severe respiratory illness had used an e-cigarette containing marijuana oil purchased from a legal dispensary. It’s the second death linked to vaping nationwide and the first to be linked to a product bought at a store. Illinois officials reported the first death last week. They did not specify what kind of product was used in that case.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/heal...eadly-lung-illnesses-state-federal-labs-show/

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
On Wednesday, Oregon health authorities said a middle-aged adult who died in late July of a severe respiratory illness had used an e-cigarette containing marijuana oil purchased from a legal dispensary. It’s the second death linked to vaping nationwide and the first to be linked to a product bought at a store. Illinois officials reported the first death last week. They did not specify what kind of product was used in that case.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/heal...eadly-lung-illnesses-state-federal-labs-show/

Things are looking up.:up:

OP
OP
Zippy

Zippy

pinhead
...live like you mean it...

...I never vaped E juice carts...I always gave those a pass, even the ones from the dispensary...

...I did get the "pure oil" ones sometimes...

...I am sticking to fresh flowers and squish for a while...

…"flowers" includes keif and hash, eh...

...those cheapo glass stems really enhance the VapCap experience on the go...

...the attendant irony part is that it is easier to combust at the same time as it cools the tokes compared to the OG stem...

...you need to heat more towards the end of the cap than one might normally to prevent this...

...you just soak them in iso to clean...

...all this will mean a lot more to Vinnie on Saturday...LoL...

...I will leave you in suspense as to the colour I sent but I bet you could guess...

...fuk combustion...!!!...

OP
OP
Zippy

Zippy

pinhead
...the take away is that Vitamine E acetate used in some cartridges causes lipids to build up in the lungs...

…my atomize was supposed to arrive today but it is delayed...your stem made it to southern Maine distribution center so you should see it today...

...the attenedant irony here is that it shipped a day later and is coming a day sooner than my shit...LoL...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Zippy

Zippy

pinhead
  • EconMan

I only desire accurate and detailed medical science and reporting. — LabPong
    Well you're not going to get much of it. Because of the war against MJ. Federally (where it matters) it is still a scheduled illegal drug declared to possess no medical or social value. For instance, as an academic I can't receive ANY federal funding for MJ related studies unless they are negative, which sort of fucks science in the ass.
    If you want MJ science, you'll need mostly to look to "non-american" journals of science, or those studies funded by private donation, rather than "string-attached" public funding.

Now onto the subject at hand. Vaping is near obviously NOT good for you. Vaping, especially convection vaping, literally dries out everything as it works via hot dry air -- if it was moist hot air then you would have steamed weed, not atomized vapor. I've made jerky my entire life. It works by putting murdered flesh into what is essentially a convection vape and it dries it the fuck out. The EXACT same thing is experienced by your lungs.

Heat in the lungs is a BAD thing. This we know with high confidence because that science isn't banned. My business partner and I did a bad experiment. They use a Carta and she uses a lot of dabs, having had back fusion surgery a few months ago AND suffering from lifelong migraines. I'll take a nice dab every four hours, she takes smaller hits (lung capacity) but so many more individual hits than us. She has been coughing a LOT since switching to vapes/dabs.

The bad experiment. We both took fake hits (no oil) from the Carta, the way she does it. Every half hour we took a dry run. By the end of the afternoon, as I expected, both our lungs got "tight" and we started wheezing. And this is without any chemicals. Or my non-helmet wearing biker friends, if you've ever rode across the desert in the summer in daytime, you KNOW how bad that hot air rammed in your nose, and lungs feels. How it can get so hot it "hurts" your skin. That's your lungs vaping.

Vaping is NOT good for you. It is without doubt much less bad for you than direct combustion which fills your lungs with a cocktail of dangerous chemicals AND scorching hot DRY air.

I've got into the habit of taking a small drink I swish in my mouth before and right after any hit. This keeps my mouth and throat lubricated and moist, and as the area heats up during a hit, a little bit of moisture is in there so it makes a tiny amount of "steam" which helps a significant bit.

On to politics. The banks are freaking out over this. I predict a LOT of merchant accounts are going to be closed soon -- sort of like the "night of the long knives" with the CBD debacle -- as so many bankers in authority I speak with have difficulty separating cannabis vaping from nicotine vaping. They are worried about law suits and regulation, that could place the business at risk (and therefore themselves at risk).
    MJ vape merchants doing business fraudulently under a different license (i.e. tobacco, or even worse, general merchandise) are fools. They are already being "watched" rigorously by their bankers. I would distance myself from everything "julish" and everything nicotine like it had the plague.

5 hours ago Options1
  • Rudis21

↪EconMan

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/09/05/us...-trnd/?iid=ob_external-referral_sphere-widget

We can get studies on psychedelics, but marijuana no way that's dangerous.

an hour ago

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
I'm laughing how just breaking up bud one needs a grinder... then shove it into a natural cone..

WTF happened to Ez widers and crushing the shit up on a frisbee and simply rolling a joint.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
I'm laughing how just breaking up bud one needs a grinder... then shove it into a natural cone..

WTF happened to Ez widers and crushing the shit up on a frisbee and simply rolling a joint.
The twenty first century is different!

tinhead

Has never named a pet
That article makes it seem that the product from state regulated dispensaries does not contain vitamin e oil.

OP
OP
Zippy

Zippy

pinhead
...one would hope this but remember the Maine...!!!...

...as in Maine dispensaries once got busted for pesticide contamination but they are still in business...

…you can just imagine what happens when no one is looking...

…I would very much prefer to grow my own weed and make my own concentrate, and maybe yours too, but legal and financial issues have made me a consumer...

OP
OP
Zippy

Zippy

pinhead
...in glowing anticipation I just pressed .8 grams of squish out of a 3.9 gram puck of beloved Aniva T-30, a potent, flowery sativa...

...that's >20%...!!!...best press so far...

...I will vape it in honor/memory/appreciation of my dead bro flash...he would have been proud...

…I may bring it over to tinhead's if he is around...he liked flash...he likes hash oil...

...we might have some horse tradin' to do...I would help to get him all doped up...LoL... .!.:D.!.

Last edited:

roadczar

BAMF
Website
www.roadczar.com
That's a good yield! Once in a while I contemplate getting a press, but with the quality of concentrates I can purchase nowadays it does not seem to be worth the hassle.

LOL there needs to be a "Doper/Stoner/" Sub Forum! Would be like Thunder Dome -- Two Men Enter One Man Leaves! Two Duuudes Enter Both Duuudes Go To Jack In The Box For Tacos!

If WP ever does come back here he will most likely have to have people buy guns for him depending on where he lives. :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Zippy

Zippy

pinhead
That's a good yield! Once in a while I contemplate getting a press, but with the quality of concentrates I can purchase nowadays it does not seem to be worth the hassle.
...it was too moist to vape, which is very different than a few months ago, when the weed was very dry to the point of being over cured...

...it seemed just aboot right for a press, around 60%...

...I figgred as long as flash was dead and all, I might as well press some weed he'da liked and go vape it with tinhead…

…the weed I used was $28 and .5 grams of concentrate = $35...

…if you are not buying weed by the gram it makes even more cents...

...also you get the full spectrum of your flower, unlike with a solvent based extraction...

…whether or not this is desirable aspect of rosin is up to you, I guess...

...my press has some irregularities that bother me in regards to temperature control but it can be worked around...

…not sure if I would recommend it but I also strongly suspect other presses will display the same issues...

Last edited:

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
LOL there needs to be a "Doper/Stoner/" Sub Forum! Would be like Thunder Dome -- Two Men Enter One Man Leaves! Two Duuudes Enter Both Duuudes Go To Jack In The Box For Tacos!

If WP ever does come back here he will most likely have to have people buy guns for him depending on where he lives. :)

With the emphasys on "depending on where he lives"

Top Bottom