STONER VAPE THREAD

JC

BAMF
I thought this thread was gonna have breaking news of Stoner coming out of retirement.

Sent from my REVVL 2 using Tapatalk

CID

wow...things have sure come a long way from using a piece of aluminum with pin holes in a toilet Paper roll havent they! :lol:

CID

What's the current fix on the old problem of resin collection within these types of products or is all that gone now too?

BigGar

high on placebo
Can't do those pot vapes. I can't do much pot at all really, but the vapes just ruin my day immediately.

OP
OP
Zippy

Zippy

pinhead
Earth or possibly another planet, also Dingburg
...if getting completely stupid and useless immediately ruins your day, I guess they do...

...after a bit more stupidity sets in I am going to try and cut bits off an old toilet to remove the old seat...

…this involves finding the cutting tool n shit...it's a fine line...

BigGar

high on placebo
Fuck off with your PUSSY-STICK things. Be a real man and just smoke a bong.
I'm not sure you understand what kind of punch these fucking wax / honey oil / whatever vapes pack.

For me, it's never a good choice. Usually it starts with alcohol, which lowers inhibitions and then makes me think one hit just might be a good idea, even though it never has been before. That's shortly followed by loss of motor skills, somehow finding an Uber home while I try to not puke in the Uber, immediately puking upon arriving home, and then about a 10-12 hour coma.

I'm sure I'll do it again someday. . . :(

roadczar

BAMF
Website
www.roadczar.com
This is why I mostly stay away from alcohol!

I'm not sure you understand what kind of punch these fucking wax / honey oil / whatever vapes pack.

For me, it's never a good choice. Usually it starts with alcohol, which lowers inhibitions and then makes me think one hit just might be a good idea, even though it never has been before. That's shortly followed by loss of motor skills, somehow finding an Uber home while I try to not puke in the Uber, immediately puking upon arriving home, and then about a 10-12 hour coma.

BigHock

BAMF

Oh, I know how retarded these things make you. I just can’t get the knit hat wearing, gonna change the world pussies on the other end of those things. Did my first ‘DAB’about a year ago. Liked the frighteningly absurd high, but the whole setup and culture escapes me. Just give me a nice strain and my 30+ yr old U.S. bong. I’m a cheap date.

roadczar

BAMF
Website
www.roadczar.com
Lately I prefer dabs over flower as they don't impact my lungs / running as much as smoking flower does. Dabs also don't smell up your house. Don't get me wrong I do a enjoy good sized bong rip now and then.

WPOD

BAMF

Gotta go back to around december last year.
I smoke so rarely these days that it's like the first time, every time i do. maybe 3 or 4 times per annum
My wife has a vape pen, not the fancy shit like the ones from dearest hapo, above. just some kinda little battery and some kinda cartridge
we go to the berkely sp? flea market to screw around with the percussion group that assembles to make some grooves. anyone can jump in.
I hit that pen like there aint no tomorrow before we leave the car. what the hell, I don't get high too often, might as well get it on today! weeeee!
well, i do one more small one since the wife did. we get out and walk about 20 steps. Wife: wow, i'm really high already. Me: I'm glad you said that cuz i am fucked right now.
looking at the bullshit that's for sale, and I need to sit. wife stands there, all impatient. "lets go amore" me: let me try. it's not happening, the farther I go, the more I need to get down around ground level. wife: look at these belts, do you want one? me: nope. I just wanna sit right now. in fact, let's go over here...
I see a support column maybe 15 feet from us and I make a bee-line for it. Next thing I know...my wife: get up amore! me: nah I'm good, just let me stay here for a while. Wife: no! people are beginning to stare at you! I figure out that I'm on my back, looking up at her. Fuck! I get up and demand we go to the car.
the next 3-4 hours were the most intense and interesting high I've ever had, even though I pumped nuggets on the way home.
Ehhh...now I know to do that type of thing at home now.

BigHock

BAMF
Lately I prefer dabs over flower as they don't impact my lungs / running as much as smoking flower does. Dabs also don't smell up your house. Don't get me wrong I do a enjoy good sized bong rip now and then.
Don’t get me started man. You retired, living the dream, thin, Ducati riding, traveling the world, ridiculous dab set up, son of bitch! Stop rubbing it in will ya? :ducmanic:

roadczar

BAMF
Website
www.roadczar.com
Gotta try and enjoy the years I have left! I just scored a decent set of Dainese leathers and a back protector. The only thing preventing me from going to the track is the freaking recall of an oil cooler that may leak oil at high rpm. :razz::razz::razz:

Don’t get me started man. You retired, living the dream, thin, Ducati riding, traveling the world, ridiculous dab set up, son of bitch! Stop rubbing it in will ya? :ducmanic:

Team222

BAMF
I made this in wood shop my junior year of HS, I'll be 63 this September, you do the math. If It could talk, the places it's been, the people that have embraced it and the journeys it has facilitated, the stories it could tell!

Affectionately know as the Black Beauty.

IMG_0476.JPG

OP
OP
Zippy

Zippy

pinhead
...hey maaan...this is the stoner VAPE thread...quit jackin' the thread, maaan...fuk combustion, maaan...

...but, as long as you're here, what is that thing made of...???...my collage days bong is so long gone....

Team222

BAMF
...hey maaan...this is the stoner VAPE thread...quit jackin' the thread, maaan...fuk combustion, maaan...

...but, as long as you're here, what is that thing made of...???...my collage days bong is so long gone....
The base is a chunk of acrylic, we were supposed to use them to make lamp bases and build the lamp on top. I went another direction, my lamp was magical, it didn't need electricity to (turn on) and has no off switch!

The base is man made but the tube is a hollowed out Unicorn horn.

Look closer grasshopper!

Wooaahhh DUUUUDEEE I wanna go on Tinkos Party Bus Man! Vape Party to the Max then to Jack In The Box for Tacos!!

zoldar

BAM
I picked up a Mighty vaporizer last week. Best portable I have tried - flavor is almost as good as the eNano.
It may replace my Volcano as a daily driver (I'm tired of the bags anyway).

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Spent a month in Vancouver last summer visiting my buddy's farm
Tried every type of vape pipe contraption, including Dickpunch my bud's very own brand. Cannot get a high off vaping. Hate the taste. Fuck them things
Stuck to rolling citrusy sativas and all was well

OP
OP
Zippy

Zippy

pinhead
...I find that puzzling...I have gotten to very much dislike combustion...yuk...

...vaping is a pain in the ass in plain English compared to just lighting up...

...it is often if not always much more involved than just taking a few hits...

...it is easy to get full extraction when you burn it too, eh....but that's the rub...

...yuk...I don't much like burnt anything...

...have you tried a Flowerpot of any type...???...

..."all types of contraptions" is pretty vague, and most, if not all, take some practice to use right...

1567092702349.png

...how aboot the so called Plenty...???...that is an old gold standard and generally underrated...
1567092811941.png

...I suspect you use so little it doesn't "matter" so much...and you have "better" things to do...

…at this point I compare it to cooking, especially making the rosin...

...understand that much like you I am just looking to get fuked up but some folks actually use the temperatures to differentiate wtf happens to them n shit....

…it take a subtle head for that shit and we are more like klip kops, eh....

…the Flowerpot has just aboot literaly fuked me up into next week...I can't believe you can't get high vaping, although you are not the first to say this...

...I thought those people were just being stupid...

…once it took me a little while to detox from smoking blunts to just weed again...I even smoked little cigars for a while, just a few hits, after some MJ...

...maybe it's like that... .!.:D.!.

Last edited:

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
...fuk, it's past noon already...!?!...I goota shut this thing off for while...

...time for hours of domestic chores...I would bet tinhead $300 that WP is not doing any of this shit...LoL...
Im on a different time frame, 7 hrs ahead of eastern US time

Truth is, i dont get a high anymore. Not one that lasts more than 5 or 10 min, regardless what i burn. I've tried every top tier dispensary strain at most of the better Vancouver dispensaries. My best friend has a huge farm, he s licensed and grows outdoors and indoors, has a website where he sells every form of thc/cbd available and after puffing on a variety of vape contraptions i decided i hate vaping.

I dislike the indica family and get a better feel from sativas, esp lemony ones that have better taste.
I've burned 20 joints a day, 1.5 grams per joint and all i get is a 5 minute high after which im back to "normal"

Im at the point where ive built up tolerance where its a waste for me to burn.
I guess if i didn t burn for a few months maybe id get a better high.

CID

I'd love to try the stuff like dabbing and all that just to try the hype I always hear about, but for me it's like scoville units.
Once you get to that point where you can't taste the food, whats the point? Hell if one REALLY wants to see how fucked up you can get there's heroin.

would be nice to see a product or something come out and like a nice glass of wine or a beer get a level headed cannabis buzz with the taste and smell but without all the smoke that kills ya.

Last edited:

roadczar

BAMF
Website
www.roadczar.com
I see it more like comparing whisky to either beer or wine. From a runner's perspective, dabbing requires less so it has less impact on lungs. Depends on how much you consume, like everything else.
Today I'm enjoying Pineapple Express 33% flowers.

I'd love to try the stuff like dabbing and all that just to try the hype I always hear about, but for me it's like scoville units.
Once you get to that point where you can't taste the food, whats the point? Hell if one REALLY wants to see how fucked up you can get there's heroin.

would be nice to see a product or something come out and like a nice glass of wine or a beer get a level headed cannabis buzz with the taste and smell but without all the smoke that kills ya.

roadczar

BAMF
Website
www.roadczar.com
1567127496500.png
Im on a different time frame, 7 hrs ahead of eastern US time

Truth is, i dont get a high anymore. Not one that lasts more than 5 or 10 min, regardless what i burn. I've tried every top tier dispensary strain at most of the better Vancouver dispensaries. My best friend has a huge farm, he s licensed and grows outdoors and indoors, has a website where he sells every form of thc/cbd available and after puffing on a variety of vape contraptions i decided i hate vaping.

I dislike the indica family and get a better feel from sativas, esp lemony ones that have better taste.
I've burned 20 joints a day, 1.5 grams per joint and all i get is a 5 minute high after which im back to "normal"

Im at the point where ive built up tolerance where its a waste for me to burn.
I guess if i didn t burn for a few months maybe id get a better high.

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
You need to switch to dabbing.

You didn t read?
I ve dabbed the oil the resin the butter the shatter. I've smoked shatter they said was 80+thc. I cough for an hour but get high for 5 min. Whats the sense of smoking if it makes you cough uncontrollably to the point it's no longer pleasurable.
If im gonna burn, i'm looking for taste, smoothness and a pleasurable high (active one). I dislike stoned feeling strains that knock you out and put you to sleep or stuff that makes you cough a lot which most of the time is a sign of the grower not having flushed the buds enough (only water - no chemicals in the last week)
At a point i was smoking only my bud's buds...because the dispensary buds i can't trust anymore. They will sell "blasted" buds which look taste smell fantastic but contain half the thc, or less due to them blasting the buds prior to selling them to us.
Blasting is where they extract the thc oil out, although they don t extract it all, maybe half. That allows them to still sell the good looking tasting bud to you but at a reduced high.

Top Bottom