Splendid isolation during unrest

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Race motorcycles. :bigsmile:

The MotoAmerica show went to Cheese Nation Wisconsin over the weekend and told everybody else to fuk off unless you were a TV crew. I made our reservations for the end of the month when they don't think we spectators will be quite as icky.:luckystrike:

I couldn't help but think about those here who seek the perfect bugout setup.

OP
tinhead

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Where we'll be, until we return to cheeseland, the locals likely care more about the plight of Leonard Peltier than about George Floyd.

If I'm ever going to need to bug out, practicing now can't hurt any. :mastercylinder::watermelon:

Truth

Busa Riding Old Bass
Gagne looked respectable on a factory ride.
But who the fuck is he, and where does his cash flow originate?🤔

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
I worked just down the hill from the Fucking Flandreau Indian School. Stores locked down when those kids came to town.

Where we'll be, until we return to cheeseland, the locals likely care more about the plight of Leonard Peltier than about George Floyd.

If I'm ever going to need to bug out, practicing now can't hurt any. :mastercylinder::watermelon:

Holy Looting The Motorhome Batman! This is just an idea for you and it would not cost that much! Run 3 inch pvc just under the bottom of the outside edge of the entire perimeter of the motorhome. Place a .5 hole facing outboard every 3 feet. Place a hole in the bottom of the floor inside the motorhome (sure there are some rust holes you can use) run a 4 inch pvc line to a reducer and glue it. Then you can get a super sized monster bong made from an old boiler "Big Bong" from your old days and run the vent pipe to the 4in line. Place a pound or two so of your cheapest buddage in the firebox just to be ready when travelling

I know a pound or two sounds like a lot but at the quantities you huf that is not a big deal. :) Know you get quantity breaks from the growers.:wink2: Now when the looters approach your motorhome and begin yelling pounding on the soft rusted out spots on the side of the motor home turn on the electric fire starter already in the "Big Bong", then place the electric leaf blower output with a rubber sealed reducer in the intake of the "Big Bong". Forced air induction will immediately put out large amounts of soothing clouds of smoke through the PVC pipe to calm the looters so you can make a clean get away.

The only problem might be is they follow you to get more, because we all know the looters are for the most part into this. That is why they are looting and stealing so they can buy more dope with their welfare checks. :green:

Last edited:
OP
tinhead

tinhead

Has never named a pet
The Native Americans have far better leaders than Floriduh. The tribal peace officer was cool, we traded Rt.44 (the REAL loneliest road in America) stories. We didn't mind the detour a bit, this is one of the planet's more beautiful areas.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
The Native Americans have far better leaders than Floriduh. The tribal peace officer was cool, we traded Rt.44 (the REAL loneliest road in America) stories. We didn't mind the detour a bit, this is one of the planet's more beautiful areas.
I was hatched in South Dakota, still have kinfolk (that I never speak too) there.

You F-ing Swine!!!! Look at what you did to those poor Bison!! Why in the hell do you not park downwind rather than upwind of them when you fired up the Big Bong they all have the munchies! My God I bet that motorhome looks like a WWII destroyer coming about at flank speed making smoke! The Native Americans did not consume the amount of nawak'osis you do and You Made their coats fall out! :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu:

At least they are saved from the gruesome death of getting run over on the highway.
Actually they are great sport! At long range using light jacket hollow point bullets driven at the highest velocities and still get the needed accuracy nothing like it. They explode in a red cloud if you can get one sitting up and impact in the middle of the dog for the most hydrostatic disruption of the blood and soft tissue. This shows it pretty good. They are hated by ranchers!!

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Actually they are great sport! At long range using light jacket hollow point bullets driven at the highest velocities and still get the needed accuracy nothing like it. They explode in a red cloud if you can get one sitting up and impact in the middle of the dog for the most hydrostatic disruption of the blood and soft tissue. This shows it pretty good. They are hated by ranchers!!
Yeah but, death is almost certainly instantaneous, every time, with hunting them.

Think about the poor P Dogs that loose the use of their back legs when partially run over and are doomed to ride in wheelchairs or small carts with push blocks; when they cannot afford wheelchairs?

Last edited:

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
Is there any racing on TV or Streaming this weekend?

OP
tinhead

tinhead

Has never named a pet
NBCSN carries the Phoenix Supercross encampment, race 3 of 7 happens Sunday. Don't know the TV schedule offhand.

OP
tinhead

tinhead

Has never named a pet
The weather in the badlands was hot, 32-35c during the day.

Here in the black hills, much nicer. Around 26 during the day, a few showers around. Supposed to get a front moving through, daytime Temps declining through the weekend, with more storms popping up. The clear skies at night to come are desired, but daytime Temps only around 16, going down to about 5 at night.

OP
tinhead

tinhead

Has never named a pet
We're headed that way in another week or so, camping in the tetons, and then near the west entrance to Yellowstone.

OP
tinhead

tinhead

Has never named a pet
I've been there, Tammy hasn't. We're planning Glacier for a stop on a West Coast trip, maybe next year.

OP
tinhead

tinhead

Has never named a pet
A bit more distance...

The sheriff's are looking for somebody. Many cars and a few helicopters that aren't carrying sightseers.

• Funny
Reactions: Red
OP
tinhead

tinhead

Has never named a pet
The good news is that the rabies epidemic out here didn't kill ALL the prarie dogs. From what I see in the park, the population is around two percent of what it was. :timeout:

The pics didn't come out well, I'll try to get a prarie dog pic during the next week.

I'd appreciate it if you'd get a better camera ..

Big Piney, the “ice box of the nation” is on the way to Jackson, I spent a year there, not much of a town though.
LOL it is tough to take a good picture when you are so stoned you cannot see through the smoke to take a picture. See the dying trees---nope not cause by the "Pine Beetle" but the fumes from the "Big Bong Rolling Party Wagon"! Could not pass a State Emissions Inspection even after a case of Doxidan!

So is this playfully batting it back and forth or do you enjoy shitting on folks real life sharing threads ?

FWIW , poking fun at stoners is kinda redneck , circa 1950 ...

OP
tinhead

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Riding over for the day, we just battened down the hatches here, severe storms with 31m/sec (70 farmer MPH )wind gusts moving through. High plains weather!

Top Bottom