Some Cool Metal Signs

Stites

That's Mister Black Flag to you
Figured I would share some of the cool signs we are making out of metal (5052 sheet aluminum, mainly) as I feel like I have grown quite a bit since the last time I posted a compilation of signs 3-4 years ago.

This was one of the hardest signs I have ever made, tons of programming

OP
Stites

Stites

Mr. Flip-Flops (although dressed casually) appears to be true (ex)military. Position of right hand on brow, shape of left hand, angle of feet. All to spec. Unless he's been studying military handbooks, he's been through BMTS.
Yes he is the Veteran who installed the flag that was designed by the gentleman in the suite. He often hires Vets as he did me to do much of his work.

OP
Stites

Stites

the one with the axe attached is pretty good Scott.
My constant honor to serve the men and women who serve our nation and community. Those are my customers, first responders and military......they are fucking awesome people.

I am always blown away that they would have me make something so cool as the exclamation point on their graduation or their retirement. True honor, almost daily.

Rocco

BAM
I see an appealing product filled with a lot of creative imagination. You have the talent and the right outlook - good luck moving forward.

OP
Stites

Stites

I see an appealing product filled with a lot of creative imagination. You have the talent and the right outlook - good luck moving forward.

Thank you brother! It pays the bills.

BigGar

high on placebo
Were there licensing issues with the Lotus logo? I guess if you're making it for a dealer then nobody's going to have a problem. I was just curious if you had to sign anything or have the client prove they had the permission to use the logo. I had some stuff printed up for a client once and we had to edit a few things before printing due to licensing questions.

OP
Stites

Stites

Were there licensing issues with the Lotus logo? I guess if you're making it for a dealer then nobody's going to have a problem. I was just curious if you had to sign anything or have the client prove they had the permission to use the logo. I had some stuff printed up for a client once and we had to edit a few things before printing due to licensing questions.
Gar - I made that for a friend as a gift.

Top Bottom