Busa Riding Old Bass
Seems like only yesterday you were telling us to mask up and save your life 🤔

Looks like a good time man.

If you had a fancy shirt you could probably place higher👍

OP
ysr_racer

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
You staying to shoot the single stack match?
The revo guys had to shoot all 12 stages on Friday. The single stack weenies get to shoot 6 on Saturday, then 6 on Sunday.

They're probably going to get their nails done this afternoon. Maybe a facial too :)

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
revo madness.

You mean the maddening slowness of you guys wobbling from station to station trying not to roll your ankles or dislocate a knee?
Lark Mobility Scooter being rocked back and forth when it gets stuck between stations, really slows a shooter down.

Drakhen

BAMF
So, there looks like there was one guy under 40, and maybe another under 50. I guess you don't have to be an ancient, crusty fuck to compete with revolvers.

It apparently helps though.

WarpSpeed

BAMF+
Going out there to have fun is what it's all about. Friends here are getting itchy for the local club to start with the Wednesday practice nights...still a few months away.

WarpSpeed

BAMF+
I'm a little concerned with how YSR is definitely leaning in towards Mr. Cool Shirt. Is it because of a Man Crush, or maybe he's trying to lift the guys wallet so he can offer to buy lunch after the pics were taken?

OP
ysr_racer

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
dood you never say anything and i live a few miles from meza in ahwatukee... I keep saying lets go get it on and blow shit up. and you just drive by me..... you skeeeeeered?
hahahaha
Your location says Los Angeles, or I certainly would have bought you lunch :)

Oh well, maybe next time?

shotlady

With a Damn Nice Rack
I moved a couple of months ago I have been in my new spot for 3 weeks. same company, but when the ca properties sold, I gave away most of my shit and boned out in 3 days, I landed temporarily with highside. Quality of life is really decent here. ask me again when it gets hot. I have scored a few guns that werent on ca roster. floyd comes over for sunday supper and do things for me and we go shooting. Its nice having a friend nearby. I'll look up princess soon I just need be a be a bit more settled. if yer a round you should say hi!!! so then Brad, next time :)

BIggerDanno

Titanium Bad Ass
I moved a couple of months ago I have been in my new spot for 3 weeks. same company, but when the ca properties sold, I gave away most of my shit and boned out in 3 days, I landed temporarily with highside. Quality of life is really decent here. ask me again when it gets hot. I have scored a few guns that werent on ca roster. floyd comes over for sunday supper and do things for me and we go shooting. Its nice having a friend nearby. I'll look up princess soon I just need be a be a bit more settled. if yer a round you should say hi!!! so then Brad, next time :)
Brandi, I'm one state over in New Mexico. I'm having an LABusas party this Spring. Would be great to see you again!

Top Bottom