So you wanna fuk around?

   #1  

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Joined
Jan 1, 2002
Messages
31,423
Location
Northeast CT
Huawei today released their latest smartfone, the most striking feature is that it uses no components or operating software sourced from The United States. Not one cent will flow to United States based component manufacturers, designers, engineers, or geeks of most any sort.

Despite luckystrike's lamentations, Huawei is the established leader in global telecommunications. The U.S. has 4% of the Earth's population, Huawei figgers they can do OK selling to the other 96%.

Huawei’s Mate 30 contains no American parts
 
   #4  

RobBase

BAMF
Joined
Jan 8, 2002
Messages
5,830
Location
Maryland
What does the title of your thread have to do with the subject?
Is this some inane socialist rambling on how you'd rather give money to the chicom capitalist pigs
instead of the American capitalist pigs?
 
Top Bottom