So will Labusas be banned?

OP
fish_antlers
Website
www.bikeland.org
I still don't see how making the forum be not viewable to the general public be a legal liability. I can definitely see it being wide open being a liability. All proper firearms forums are blocked from general viewing.

Though I am not an attorney I can hold my own with them - freek can attest to this - there hasn't been a single argument (legally) to keep it wide open for viewing.

Is it legal, or "just because" you don't want to? That would be fine, but don't throw the Law in there as an excuse. I'll call you on that one and win.

Also, channeling my best Ian, given the circumstances I bet you a dollar he'd make biketalk private.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Unfortunately, truth has become subjective as well as which truths are being focusing on and which ones are being ignored.
Selective awareness is pretty common.
Maybe it's always been that way...

Edit: Suggested instead of subjective?

I need to stop doing four things at once... :red:

Last edited:

nomad

BAMF
We'll just have to see nomad. You post as much stuff to draw the attention of dear leader as anyone. Will you be the first to send a fat check if we need to lawyer up at some point?
Ill be the first in line to take ownership and stand and fight yeah, but this is not the main threat. Govt spooks first try to intimidate the host. Thats how they took Wikileaks off Amazon servers. That miserable turd Bezos was all too willing to comply with a "request" from a senator.

This site is nowhere near that kind of threat. This is just a free for all for bikers. They would look ridiculous taking out a forum like this. No one here is inciting riots or violence. I imangine on Parlor they were organizing flights, neetings, tactics and actionable info. Here its just a bunch of old fukwits that couldnt organize a piss up in a brewery! We are not on their radar.

CREDIBLE sites like Mercola will be targeted. Its only a matter of time. He has the balls and some fortitude to stand and fight. He will need a lawyer because they are trying to shut him down for making "false claims" despit the science and studies behind them.

My posts and opinions are also backed up by peer reviewed studies.

If ya dont want controversial topics, just enforce rules like every other milktoast website on the internet. Problem solved. Forum will be dead in a month tho...
As a forum owner, these are conversations you need to have before you set out to be all bad ass and shit :/

BigGar

high on placebo
I still don't see how making the forum be not viewable to the general public be a legal liability.
I agree. I was only commenting regarding the actual owners of a site being responsible for content posted by users. Seems like an easy way to shut down all but the most powerful (profitable), and heavily moderated sites.
In terms of making the forum not viewable to lurkers, how is a new member ever going to join the site?
Invite only?

OP
fish_antlers
Website
www.bikeland.org
I agree. I was only commenting regarding the actual owners of a site being responsible for content posted by users. Seems like an easy way to shut down all but the most powerful (profitable), and heavily moderated sites.
In terms of making the forum not viewable to lurkers, how is a new member ever going to join the site?
Invite only?
New members can join. They just sign up. They can't see the content of the forum until they do sign up. The site still exists and anyone can register. It is just viewable to members only. Just like (for instance) the smack house, or any firearms forum, or any forum that usually has an off topic or political discussion section. Some sections of the site are viewable to the public - others are viewable only to those who have an account.

BIggerDanno

Titanium Bad Ass
Look at the topics that the "guests" are currently viewing, it is eye opening!! A lot of them are old gun related threads. Also threads about pedophilia and violence.

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
Look at the topics that the "guests" are currently viewing, it is eye opening!! A lot of them are old gun related threads. Also threads about pedophilia and violence.
i hope the non bots see some stuff that makes them say ...

that sounds good...
or
that sounds like shit...
or
and that i will look into more...

job well done... and if they ride a bike and she eats box...

Bonus!

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
I love gar. But his indifference drives me insane...

And honestly the biggest readon I didn't want him to take the helm... Which is bittersweet because his same attitude has kept me here.

Fuck

BigGar

high on placebo
I love gar. But his indifference drives me insane...

And honestly the biggest readon I didn't want him to take the helm... Which is bittersweet because his same attitude has kept me here.

Fuck
Thanks, I guess :)

I'm not the all being master of time space and dimension here. We have a solid team in place who I am sure are reading this as well. If the double secret Pentaverate along with THE PEOPLE, Eddie, and other mods, admin, and tech support geniuses working in the background here think locking the front door is a good idea, I won't argue with them one bit.

nomad

BAMF
IMO You should consider looking for a NON US host that is not run by manginas. It would also be cheaper <WINK>
But again, this site has a long history, is wildly amusing, and really poses no threat to anyone but..

• Red
Reactions: Red

nomad

BAMF
A ‘bad sign’: World leaders and officials blast Twitter Trump ban

Allies and critics of the US president slam Twitter’s move to ban him from its platform, citing freedom of speech.

Freedom of speech is what wars were fought over. People died for this. This forum is no less important in that regard.

Austin_F

BAMF+
So basically everyone gets it, except american liberals with tds.

The ACLU must have a center/right liberal in their midst.

NTRYDR

Been There. Done That.
Thanks, I guess :)

I'm not the all being master of time space and dimension here. We have a solid team in place who I am sure are reading this as well. If the double secret Pentaverate along with THE PEOPLE, Eddie, and other mods, admin, and tech support geniuses working in the background here think locking the front door is a good idea, I won't argue with them one bit.
FOR GAR..B06C4907-ACF6-4AAB-A42B-516B7ECDEA78.jpeg

DUCHUNTER

"I am Jacks _______"
Invite only?
Exactly. I personally think it's too late to close the door, but it ain't a bad idea. I assure you that the lashings I recieved (and administered) here wouldn't fly elsewhere.

what would Labusas get banned for?
Algorithm violations-

BigGar

high on placebo
Algorithm violations-
Bingo.

It's not like there's some government Karen sitting in an office someplace reading every post.
There will be keyword searches and such and that will go into a big supercomputer someplace which will determine our fate. No human involvement at all.
We'll just be deleted from the internet one day.

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
Who are you, again?
For real? Out of my 1/8th of post counts I've probably posted more pics(memes and free post declarations don't count,) ... And I've easily met a dozen or so here... Im sorry I haven't personally traveled to meet you in detroit...I have been to detroit its not quite as shitty as i thought it would be... When I was there I stated in taylor and ate at Pias ...then got the hell out of dodge.

nomad

BAMF
I still don't see how making the forum be not viewable to the general public be a legal liability. I can definitely see it being wide open being a liability. All proper firearms forums are blocked from general viewing.
Though I am not an attorney I can hold my own with them - freek can attest to this - there hasn't been a single argument (legally) to keep it wide open for viewing.
Is it legal, or "just because" you don't want to? That would be fine, but don't throw the Law in there as an excuse. I'll call you on that one and win.
Also, channeling my best Ian, given the circumstances I bet you a dollar he'd make biketalk private.
You make good points. There is no legal argument either way. The forum is place for the people to express their opinions and is protected under the first amendment

Exactly. I personally think it's too late to close the door, but it ain't a bad idea. I assure you that the lashings I recieved (and administered) here wouldn't fly elsewhere.
Whats in the search engines will stay there, and its plenty. Closing the door means the world doesnt get the instant feed from the good work of those that post INCONVENIENT TRUTHS about the establishment and their control and manipulation of society, and this lowers the risk profile. Seems to me this might be good idea until the mysterious "owner(s)" take some easy and simple steps to fortify this platform for free speech like regular offsite backups of the forum, non US hosting in a country that doesnt just bow to US demands and pressure, a structure of ownership that does not lead back to one person who can be threatened and intimidated - like say collective ownership in trust.

It's not like there's some government Karen sitting in an office someplace reading every post.
Any forum that has any discussion of guns, right wing politics and bikers (read hells angels) is GUARANTEED on the radar of Govt spooks. GUARANTEED.
They can easily hack into the server, get access to all your IPs, read your private messages, look you up in their spook databases and run a a risk assessment profiles on all of you. EASILY
You geniuses make their job 10x easier by posting recent pics for them to validate their efforts with

The argument that you have nothing to hide so who cares, in this day and age, is totally bogus.
The US is heading over a cliff, economy first, followed by social disorder. When that happens, the Govt spooks will be doing a lot more than de platforming people and forums that it believes are contributing to the "downfall of civilization".

Those of you that still havnt deleted social media, sold your iFag device, distanced yourself from mainstream banking, dont have a backup plan, or otherwise keep sucking on the teat of mainstream convenience at the expense of control and privacy, will find it VERY INCONVENIENT when you are shut off by a nameless, faceless Govt spook, or worse....

• Red
Reactions: Red

nomad

BAMF
“The ideal set up by the Party was something huge, terrible, and glittering . . . all thinking the same thoughts and shouting the same slogans, perpetually working, fighting, triumphing, persecuting-- three hundred million people all with the same face.”

That was a quote from George Orwell’s seminal work 1984-- a masterpiece that describes life in a totalitarian state that demands blind obedience.

The ‘Party’ controlled everything-- the economy, daily life, and even the truth. In Orwell’s 1984, “the heresy of heresies was common sense.”

Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered.”

“And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

If you were ever caught committing a thoughtcrime-- dissenting from the Party for even an instant-- then “your name was removed from the registers, every record of everything you had ever done was wiped out, your one-time existence was denied and then forgotten.”

Now, our world obviously hasn’t become quite as extreme as Orwell’s dystopian vision. But Big Tech, Big Media, and Big Government certainly seem to be giving it their best effort.

70,000 thought criminals have already been purged from Twitter. Facebook and Reddit are feverishly removing user content. Apple, Google, and Amazon have banned entire apps and platforms.

Undoubtedly there is plenty of wacky content all over the Internet-- misinformation, ignorance, rage, hate, violence, and just plain stupidity.

But these moves by the Big Tech companies aren’t about violence. If they were, they would have deleted tens of thousands of accounts over the last few years-- like the mostly peaceful BLM activist who Tweeted “white people may have to die”.

Or the countless others who have advocated for violent uprisings against the police

Then, of course, there’s the #assassinatetrump and #killtrump hashtags that Twitter has allowed since at least 2016. Or the #killallmen hashtag that’s allowed on Twitter and Instagram.

This is not about violence. It’s about ideology. If you hold different beliefs than the ‘Party’, then you risk being canceled or ‘de-platformed’ by Big Tech.

Icons like Ron Paul-- who spent years criticizing the current administration’s monetary and national defense policies, and had nothing to do with the Capitol, have been suspended or locked out of their Facebook pages.

The hammer has dropped, and it is now obvious, beyond any doubt, that you better watch what you say-- your livelihood, your social life, and your safety may just depend on it.

Or else, you will be purged, canceled, deleted from the Internet, denied payment processing by Visa, PayPal, and Stripe, and expelled from domain registrars like GoDaddy.

The message is clear: behave and think exactly as we tell you, or you will lose everything you have worked for, in the blink of an eye.

Sure, the ‘Party’ may give lip service to tolerance and unity. As long as you fall in line. Otherwise it’s more rage and ridicule.

They act like you're a crazy person because you have completely legitimate questions and concerns-- whether about Covid lockdowns, censorship, media misinformation, etc.

It’s extraordinary that after so much deliberate misinformation and bias, the media still expects people to take them seriously. CNN seems to believe that anyone who doubts their credibility is a ‘conspiracy theorist.’

All of these trends are probably making a lot of people very nervous. Even scared. Despair has undoubtedly set in, much like in Winston Smith, the main character in Orwell’s 1984.

So, for all the Winstons out there, the most important thing right now is to remain rational. As human beings we tend to make terrible decisions when we’re scared, sad, or angry.

Have confidence in knowing that you have MUCH more control over your own life, livelihood, and future than they want to you believe.

But you absolutely will have to make some deliberate, potentially difficult decisions.

For example, if you’re fed up with Big Tech, you can de-Google your life. No one is holding a gun to your head to have a Facebook account or use gmail. There are plenty of other options out there that we’ll discuss in future letters.

More importantly, you might find that your hometown isn’t safe anymore-- especially if you live in a big city controlled by politicians intoxicated on their Covid powers.

It’s really time to consider your immediate environment-- if the local schools are brainwashing your kids, the dictatorial health officials shutting down your business, or nosy neighbors ready to turn you into the Gestapo for having family over for the holidays, then you might think about moving.

That might simply mean moving a few miles to a new county. Or a new state/province. Or potentially overseas. We’ll help provide you with information on plenty of options.

It might also be time to reconsider some of your business infrastructure-- to have backup web servers and payment processors, for example, if you have an online business.

It might be time to consider some new financial options as well, lest the banks jump on the band wagon and start ‘canceling’ accounts for heretics.

But that’s the silver lining: we’ve never had more alternatives than now. Everything-- technology platforms, financial institutions, and even our personal residence-- it’s all replaceable. All of it.

We have never had more control over our own privacy, data, livelihood, and environment… as long as you have the willingness to take action.
SovereignMan.com

Top Bottom