So what will be the biggest change in Your life/lifestyle in the next 2 weeks or so...?

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
... me, not much... i regularly work from home... have plenty of work here to do for paying customers as well as plenty of raw stock and materials to keep on trucking for quite awhile... (or until i have to become a blacksmith)

more than enough food and supplies for the dog and i...

i have more animals than i care that admit that walk and cross the Pondarosa if i need to start poaching them...

nice new gen set... sat TV... 400 foot well... and being born an only child... have very little problem being alone in my head.

... but damn if i don't want to go out for a cruise just to see people... :confused:

funny how we want what we are not supposed to have or do... human nature i rekkon

but back to the question... aside from losing friends and family...

life will go on...

and if You plan on stopping by... please call ahead...

so i don't shoot You dead...

RobBase

Flippin Swiss fan of Tay-Tay
No changes. Still have to work.
But what has really been eye-opening for me is the complete sheep mentality of the general population that this
Chinese Corona virus has exposed..............the mass hysteria driven on by the media and the utter lack of intelligence
that the LCD screen worshipping public has demonstrated.
It's made me realize that when the shit REALLY hits the fan there is no one to count on but ones self and a sizeable
amount of guns, ammo, food and water.

Vicious_Cycle

they/them - LABusas Road Captain
When I'm not on a job site (fairly rare) I work from home, so no change in my work routine. Ohio schools are closed for the next 3 weeks, and my wife will be working from home, so I will have more company and distractions than usual.

Other than that, the only anticipated changes will be a result of whatever unplanned bullshit this world forces on me.

I mentioned to the wife that if we run out of toilet paper and we have to wipe our asses with wash cloths, then we better have a good supply of bleach. She reminded me that bleach is just as hard to come by as toilet paper! :fu::screama::fu:

Last edited:

Wretch

amazingly graceful
I'll be sticking to my normal regiment but, may skip or reschedule some upcoming appointments to the VA that carry me too far from home and into big cities.

The hording mentality is to give the person a sense of physical control...

...which is just an illusion, no matter how much shit they collect.

Just more proof that everyone wants to rule the world they live in.
Control over the choices made is all we get though.

Reality is tough for a great many because, they refuse to live in it...
...and their stupid choices fuck it up for most everyone else.

Hapo

Dog Boy
...not much...less shopping...avoid people more than usual...

...I didn't go to a gathering my son had and I didn't go to SaraG's for an egg sandwich...

...I wish I had prepared better...once upon a tyme I would have been set for something like this...

OP
BusaVeloce

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
...not much...less shopping...avoid people more than usual...

...I didn't go to a gathering my son had and I didn't go to SaraG's for an egg sandwich...

...I wish I had prepared better...once upon a tyme I would have been set for something like this...
worsed case scenario...
You are still set... If You can get up here... it would be like old tymes...

but we would need to build a still or two...

tinhead

Has never named a pet
I'm contributing bigly to reduced gasoline demand. Staying put in Floriduh instead of traveling to Austin for MotoGP is at least 125 gallons of gasoline that doesn't have to be made.

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
Gonna spend some range time w cousins and uncles. Even my hippy girl cousin's husband made me take him to buy a gun yesterday. He ended up buying 2, a G44 and a G19.
Luckily, they were the only ones left, the gun store shelves were emptier than the toilet paper shelves at the supermarket.

Had to give him some of my ammo since walmart and bass pro were out of ammo.

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
We're retired, and 3/4ths of church activities are cancelled. My wife is perturbed by that. We'll just have a quick worship service and communion this morning.

We have a couple of old women we'll be checking on, but the 2 in nursing homes are off limits since they went into lockdown on Monday/Tuesday.

We have 2 freezers full of meat, fruit and veggies. We could stay put for a couple of weeks if I put my foot down. We'll see....

jhinderliter

BAMF+
I'll be sticking to my normal regiment but, may skip or reschedule some upcoming appointments to the VA that carry me too far from home and into big cities.

The hording mentality is to give the person a sense of physical control...

...which is just an illusion, no matter how much shit they collect.

Just more proof that everyone wants to rule the world they live in.
Control over the choices made is all we get though.

Reality is tough for a great many because, they refuse to live in it...
...and their stupid choices fuck it up for most everyone else.
You’re a smart guy Chris 👍🏼

Bandit Man

BAMF
Im in the same boat. I have another month of no driving, home rest from my heart/bypass surgery. Hopefully people will get thier heads out of thier asses and calm down by the time I can venture out.

And for me its rain. Been wet since last Monday and this week does not look any better. Its hard to get my hour of exercise in when its pouring out.

I’ve been home for awhile recouping my knees. Guess a few more weeks won’t hurt 🤷‍♂️ I wish it was warmer, I’d walk the new pup more. Just fukin snowed 2”

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Im in the same boat. I have another month of no driving, home rest from my heart/bypass surgery. Hopefully people will get thier heads out of thier asses and calm down by the time I can venture out.

And for me its rain. Been wet since last Monday and this week does not look any better. Its hard to get my hour of exercise in when its pouring out.
Good the surgery seems to have went well! 👍

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter

Los Angeles? Shit you're right down the street from me. If you need anything pm...

...A23 :)

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Not much change..Luckily my wife has the forethought to stock up on the basics..and when I get bored I go riding..View attachment 31737The wife however, is still working..Ford says it’s full steam ahead with the Bronco production schedule..even though they postponed the debut till June.

Such an under utilized garage space, should have a couple more tons of shit in there. Looks like it was decorated by a set decorator/director.

shotlady

With a Damn Nice Rack
same as its always been introvert, internet, smoke weed watch church on tv and nap. Ive been home sick about 1.5 weeks with a sinus infection. interesting though, Im wanting to smoke so i just put the patch on. I wasnt wanting a smoke before i got sick. so ya, just toke and church. No different than what i usually do. Im prepped out the ass but i do want speghetti, but dont want to go to lotafuns to pick up ground sirloin. hes about 10 miles from me now since i moved to lancaster.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Tom, life really took off once Tammy retired. I hope the timing works out well so that FoMoCo is offering great incentive packages to quit once Sue's time comes.

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
My only change at the moment is finding out my grocery delivery is now going to be rough.
Can't wait till the last minute to place a new order anymore.
It's usually same-day delivery.
Just tried to order a few minutes ago and HEB Grocery store had a ten-day wait on deliveries.
WalMart wouldn't even show you how far out delivery was, it simply wouldn't me schedule delivery.
Instacart FTW then. Got that for two-days out. :up: Just means I have to pay a bit more vs. the first two options.

I'm work-from-home for the next three weeks.
Switched to a new Internet provider, so I'm about to run a new 30' Cat6 to the new modem's location.
Organizing the garage a little today.

Btw, the Internet won't go down unless someone wants it to go down.
The geeks who run it are all probably maintaining it from a couch at home.
Worst case scenario might be a couple-few DNS servers go down which could introduce some lag or connection issues to specific areas on the net.
Even that wouldn't be permanent though.

fr0st

The Arvida Chancellor
Well things are picking up here... provincial goverment ordered closure of gym, theaters restaurants, bars and stores... and no more than 100 people together outside.. yet the canadian borders are open as a 7/11...

Faaaaack..

Not scared.. just pissed..

Edit : schools and the likes also..

Last edited:

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Well, my daughter's school is closed Tuesday so, looks like an early spring break.

So, there will be a little change.
That's one area where I got lucky- the regular term here ends in early March anyway, so my kid didn't miss any school- I'm starting her in an international school (she'd been in a bilingual program at a Thai school thus far) for the coming term, which- as it follows the U.K. curriculum- doesn't start until mid-August (Thai schools start in May), by which time things will hopefully be back to more-or-less normal. We got screwed by the optional summer program being cancelled (more of a camp, really), but otherwise the timing couldn't have been better.

fr0st

The Arvida Chancellor
I planned to go see my old italian grandma in a few weeks.. i guess i'll postpone it...

At 99 years old, i can't take the risk.. though she's been through 3 cancers and still habgs on..

Though cookie she is :up:

Top Bottom