So Prince Harry is a fag now?

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
They're supposed to be worth ~$30,000,000 combined ($25m of that is his)- some entertainment types were interviewed and said they could walk into the offices of pretty much any content creator (like Netflix) and be handed a production deal for whatever they wanted to be involved in- I don't think they're too worried about their future income, and they're more valuable as a team than individually, so I don't expect a split anytime soon.

rumble phish

BAMF+
Who the fuck are you guys talking about? Seriously.

Okay, okay, I just wanted pull the old "I don't even know who there are!" routine like some of the old fucks around here. I know who they are, I just don't give any fucks about them.

nomad

BAMF
I love it. The story reads "THEY" like poor little Harry has any decision making power in that relationship.

As soon as I heard "THEY" were going to spend the holidays in the US, I knew what was going on. These women have a "tell" that is unmistakable.

I cringe every time I hear this sociopath referred to as "THE DUCHESS".
In a culture of third wave feminism, these parasites can hoodwink everyone so easily

tinhead

Has never named a pet
You have the Brit royal family on one side, and a woman with brains, ambition, and money on the other, and SHE'S the parasite? :rotfl:

Hapo

Dog Boy
...when I entered te NRA sweepstake I didn't choose the moose hunt or the bear hunt as options...

...I find I have little to no desire to kill a moose or a bear...

...I did sign up to win the duck hunt though so I am only part fag I guess...

...what I really want to kill is squirrels...I been hanging out with dogs too long...

Hapo

Dog Boy
...not as good as rabbit...

...don't see many of those anymore since the raptors returned...

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Over in Romania if you own hunting land you have to have 2 or more snipers working round the clock taking out the predators. Otherwise there would be no deer or rabbit to hunt.

Billy V

BAMF
Coyotes and fox are exterminating the rabbit
To passively rid your property of Coyotes (and give the snipers some rest) use the Mustard Kaiju Hook - Size 6/0
- Crimp them to 400 lb stainless wire, and hang them 4 ft. above the ground. Cover the hook with chop meat/chicken/or any meat.
The coyote will easily be able to jump for the bait and he is hung on the hook.
4 ft - no more - you want their hine feet on the ground. ( I was told..)

This is what the Indians were doing out in the east county according to the DFG. Works very well.
- I don't recommend this if you have dogs roaming your property, they will fall to this method.

I use these hooks for giant bluefin tuna, they stay attached. Buy them on Amazon.

Last edited:

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Wouldn't use that method and no hunter I know would either.
There's ethical ways to rid of them. Bullets usually work and the animal doesn't suffer.
It's not their fault they were born coyotes. They will feed or they will die. Not much of an option for them. If they fall within the crosshairs, they will die sooner, but torturing them won't better the situation.

Stetson

BAMF
I'm pretty sure hanging hooks haven't been allowed in Maine in 100 years.

My great uncle had an antique gun that looked like a pistol. The "handle" got shoved in the ground, and the trigger was a hook, out in front of the barrel you hung your bait on. Something comes along, tugs on the bait and blows its own head off. Those haven't been legal in quite a while, either.

Billy V

BAMF
Wouldn't use that method and no hunter I know would either.
There's ethical ways to rid of them. Bullets usually work and the animal doesn't suffer.
It's not their fault they were born coyotes. They will feed or they will die. Not much of an option for them. If they fall within the crosshairs, they will die sooner, but torturing them won't better the situation.
It’s not hunting, it’s eradication. The Indians are a crafty breed.
The dfg guy said they were shooting them just fine, until the complaints of gun shots started rolling in.
- they found another method that worked.

Last edited:

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
You know she had to swallow a lot of loads (granted, not as many as AD's mom) for a mulatto to make it in Hollywood.
Im sure the likes of Harvey Winestein and Epstein have done things to her they wouldn t do to a farm animal.
So you know she had that red headed step child pussy wipped first time she jumped on his dick. Good pussy will make cretins out of good men.

nomad

BAMF
You have the Brit royal family on one side, and a woman with brains, ambition, and money on the other, and SHE'S the parasite? :rotfl:
Not all women are sociopaths. Many excel at what they do because they love it. In this case, you have to look very carefully at the ACTIONS, not the words that come out of her mouth, or the facade she presents.

You use the word ambition. Her profession is actor. an ambitious actor might want a broadway play or well rated movie. How does getting tangled up in the worlds press help that? How do royal duties enhance that? How does a helicopter pilot with a dysfunctional family advance that career?

She is a mediocre actor that had ONE hit series, Suits. She was a peripheral character, certainly not the hottest woman on that show, and its over. She got paid union rates, and would be back in an apartment in LA attending casting calls every week but for her security blanket.

No no no. This woman doesnt like Hollywood apartments, rude, demanding casting directors, endless disappointments, dating producers that realize there is nothing special about her, a mixed race pain in the ass that she is, and she certainly doesnt like the prospect of hitting 40 without hooking up to the brass ring.

Then there are her actions. She has no time for women who respect the peerage of the UK, went to good schools, play the role of a dutiful wife, accept the burden of public duty that comes with the "job" of wife to a British Royal.

She wanted to spend the holidays with her mother, in her country, doing what she wants. Then pulls witless little Harry out of his role entirely causing an emergency meeting that she attends by PHONE resulting in an abdication of Harry. That is unmistakably her work.

Now she wants to chart an entirely new course for their lives where SHE has the power. No more casting calls. She dictates everything. Another hallmark of an ego driven narcissist (the underlying personality disorder of a sociopath)

So yeah, she is a parasite, a social climber and a narcissist. I cant wait to see her projects bomb, just like Anna Nicole Smith.

Top Bottom