So, it’s snowing

fr0st

The Arvida Chancellor
Just been out and saw some twat in a 4x4 stuck in a snowdrift down the road.

Might be a 4x, but it ain’t magic! LOL!
4x4 is pretty much useless without good tires

I assume you guys don't put winter tires on..

Plus, the first snow is always more slippery when its in contact with the ground which is warmer

Have fun !! :up:

OP
hedgehog

hedgehog

BAMF
Oh we’re having fun!

All the neighbors are out with the kids. Kinda party atmosphere as this is something so rare.

😎

Edit - snow tires ain’t a thing here as we never get much. Some folks in the north use them where they commonly get snow.

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Pretty warm.. mid 40s here in NYC this year on average. Strangly though I feel more cold in the 40 degree range then in the 10 degree range. That 40s shit gets into my bones and is hard to shake.

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
I love that meme because the people who post it thinking it is somehow a pop at a privilege child, are too stupid to realize she is trying to stick up for the kid in the bottom pic and all children so they have a decent healthy planet to grow up in...
Dude that's one way to look at it... I look at it as she's busting Americas balls... I dont see her over in china raising hell.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
I love that meme because the people who post it thinking it is somehow a pop at a privilege child, are too stupid to realize she is trying to stick up for the kid in the bottom pic and all children so they have a decent healthy planet to grow up in...
They estimate that retard's net worth is around a million dollars. That's way more than I had at 17 years olde.
I'm a partial tree hugger.

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
Well maybe you should have kicked up a bit more of a stink about the state of the planet instead of shitting it up with rotted out motorcycle fuel tanks and similar shit...
Spoken like a true motorcyclist. Sorry MC didnt sell out and run around berating the UN like a weird Norwegian girl. Litre bikes phhhhh

tinhead

Has never named a pet
I'd like to live where it snows, again.
It's the second week in January, there's no snow on the ground, forecasts are we'll make it through the next week with no snow. Daytime high temps around 4°, nighttime down to -4°, barely keeps an ice skim on the ponds.
We're all pretty happy about the weather.
So you can just go someplace else for that snow fix you crave.

Green1

BAM
Thats a normal winter snowfall here,its bad when you have to go out through a window to did out the doors

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
thats a lot of snow, hope its not too disruptive for your town. Maybe just a little weekend holiday..

OP
hedgehog

hedgehog

BAMF
Not so much fun today, as I had to dig a pathway through a 3ft snowdrift 75ft from my house down to the road.

Sweating like a whore in a confessional now!

Wretch

amazingly graceful
We are supposed to get 3" of snow tonight but, I expect it will turn into freezing rain/sleet and make shitshow crashfest out of the area...

...for a few hours.

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
B.S.! It's 56 degrees here, and it is always a shit ton colder up in Blacksonville.
I'm wearing jeans, a coveralls and an insulated sweatshirt.

Hmm, sounds like Wretch has nothing on but the central heating and a huge grin.

And with that thought rattling around in my mind's eye, I am just off to the garage to rinse my brain with bleach...

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
It's going down to near 50*F tonight- it's the coldest it's been for a year, and we're all freezing (well, the wife and kid are- I definitely feel chilly, though). It's amazing how spoiled you get living in a warm climate.

Top Bottom