So, how long....

Austin_F

BAMF+
Now that the liberals have discovered how to rig an election (with the help of Dominion) I don't think we'll ever see another outsider type president. Or even a Trey Gowdy. He's not on their payroll.

Every president from now on will be hand picked by the deep state. They'll say this one is republican and this one is democrat, but in the end it will only ever be one of 'them'.

They will never again allow someone to appear out of nowhere and make it all the way in and start pulling back curtains. Now we know why Obama didn't bother filling in all those judge seats, or why RBG didn't leave during obamas term. They never in a million years thought we could slip someone by them.

Now that we did they will never let that happen again. Every president going forward is a 'them' and will not represent us.

This explains why they are shutting down Trump accounts, they don't want him exposing them anymore than he has already. Now we have to depend on the Snowdens and the Assanges of the world to tell us what's going on behind closed doors.

I feel like it's not obama, but the chicago political machine 'behind' him that has the ball same one that put podesta up..... billary had the same type of money power foundation with the head political wing being the hillbilly carville . Like the Bush/Rove political machine and then the money power machine being big oil
If it wasn't for Mike Madigan and his ilk Obumblefuck would still be selling weed on MLK Drive.

Now that the liberals have discovered how to rig an election (with the help of Dominion) I don't think we'll ever see another outsider type president. Or even a Trey Gowdy. He's not on their payroll.

Every president from now on will be hand picked by the deep state. They'll say this one is republican and this one is democrat, but in the end it will only ever be one of 'them'.

They will never again allow someone to appear out of nowhere and make it all the way in and start pulling back curtains. Now we know why Obama didn't bother filling in all those judge seats, or why RBG didn't leave during obamas term. They never in a million years thought we could slip someone by them.

Now that we did they will never let that happen again. Every president going forward is a 'them' and will not represent us.

This explains why they are shutting down Trump accounts, they don't want him exposing them anymore than he has already. Now we have to depend on the Snowdens and the Assanges of the world to tell us what's going on behind closed doors.
I had to double check this wasn't written by BV.

Top Bottom