So, how long....

roadczar

BAMF
The rest of the world is long gone. There is nowhere else to go. We are infiltrated.
One of my Irish coworkers had a great saying: "Europe is where people are cooped up like chickens, but chickens run free".

Pat830

BAMF
I'd say about a year to make it seem like it wasn't part of the plan all along.

Hopefully a sex tape or two that Kamala made in years past will surface and embarass her into stepping down.

Austin_F

BAMF+
I'd say about a year to make it seem like it wasn't part of the plan all along.

Hopefully a sex tape or two that Kamala made in years past will surface and embarass her into stepping down.
A kamala sex tape would be viewed as empowering to women. Wouldn't be a negative at all.

And I don't think they are worried about the appearance of it being a plan.

If they came out and said we always knew we were ditching joe after the election, they wouldn't lose a single supporter.

Trump lost that's all they care about. Joe and kamala could be running a pedo ring and their supporters wouldnt give a fuck.

Vicious_Cycle

HOLYBAMF
...before Pelosi et al move to have Biden declared mentally unfit to hold POTUS?

It's the next obvious play- she's already laid the ground work, and will have more than enough signatures available.
That won't happen for at least 2 weeks.

You seriously believe she is capable of being embarrassed?

DUCHUNTER

"I am Jacks _______"
I suspect that unless there is an incident, he will be under pressure of resignation sometime late this summer.

Brokenfly

BAMF+
A long time career cretin like Joe always wanted the big chair and this will be like a political second wind for him.first trip to Japan gonna have him puking like bush sr

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
Biden won't have to step down. He'll be a figure head, the doodling grandfather who is always sniffing little girls, the perfect patsy. Pelosi needs him because if shit gets ugly, they can just roll him out and say see, Joe did it.

its like one giant free get outa jail card. Joe will never know what hit him.

hedgehog

BAMF
If trump didn’t step down and retained support after the tape of him admitting to sexually assaulting women and laughing about it was released, do you REALLY think a tape of Harris getting rogered would do anything?

Trump set the bar so low she’d have to be on video blowing a Doberman before anyone took notice.

Vicious_Cycle

HOLYBAMF
I've been thinking about this. If they push him out because he's unfit, there may be hard feelings, and on some level it would be an acknowledgement by the Dems that they installed a mush brain in the White House.
However, if a government spook dons a MAGA hat and kills the old fella, well, that sets the table for plenty of legislative opportunities... and would make him a martyr.

Website
www.bobbywarns.com
I've been thinking about this. If they push him out because he's unfit, there may be hard feelings, and on some level it would be an acknowledgement by the Dems that they installed a mush brain in the White House.
However, if a government spook dons a MAGA hat and kills the old fella, well, that sets the table for plenty of legislative opportunities... and would make him a martyr.
It’s a likely scenario and all the smooth brains will lap it up on the left...it’s funny a Bernie bot shoots Scalise at a softball practice and no one was clutching pearls as hard as they are now. The left is full of fucking emotional simpletons.
Edit - Caveat: the right is full of them too.

Last edited:

hedgehog

BAMF
I cant wait to see what presidente harris is going to do when when NK starts shooting missiles over Japan again. :D
And what exactly did trump do to reign Kim in?

North Korea has tested 119 strategic missiles since December 2019, and just in October unveiled a fuggoff great ballistic missile!

The sanctions placed didn’t do much to stop them, did they?

Still, trump did look good holding hands with Kim.

Austin_F

BAMF+
Biden won't have to step down. He'll be a figure head, the doodling grandfather who is always sniffing little girls, the perfect patsy. Pelosi needs him because if shit gets ugly, they can just roll him out and say see, Joe did it.

its like one giant free get outa jail card. Joe will never know what hit him.
Well said.

The lefties think we're conspiracy nuts for saying it. They actually believe Joe will be in complete control for the next 4 years while Kamala merely performs her VP duties and stays in the background like Pence did.

BigGar

high on placebo
Well said.

The lefties think we're conspiracy nuts for saying it. They actually believe Joe will be in complete control for the next 4 years while Kamala merely performs her VP duties and stays in the background like Pence did.
Obama is the puppet master in all of this and that won't change be it Joe or Kamala in the big chair.

CID

BAMF+
I feel like it's not obama, but the chicago political machine 'behind' him that has the ball same one that put podesta up..... billary had the same type of money power foundation with the head political wing being the hillbilly carville . Like the Bush/Rove political machine and then the money power machine being big oil

BigGar

high on placebo
I feel like it's not obama, but the chicago political machine 'behind' him that has the ball same one that put podesta up..... billary had the same type of money power foundation with the head political wing being the hillbilly carville . Like the Bush/Rove political machine and then the money power machine being big oil
We can probably add the California Mafia / big tech billionaires into that mix too.

Top Bottom