So how do we throttle the spammers?

MadRussian

HOLYBAMF
Given the current events, it shouldn t surprise anyone that the leftie leaning members are always up in arms about banning people all the time.

They only want their bullshit story to be heard.

That old fart Snail will die a lonely miserable man.
MadRussian is having health issues
BigDanno is on one foot

Is Karma maybe trying to tell you people something?
Live and let live you fucking communists
You calling me a communist, shows you don't know me at all...

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
The political bullshit in this forum is out of control.
The few are ruining the experience for everyone else.
I dont think I realized that I'm already past my point of having patience with this.
I don't care what side you're on.
You're a fucking whackjob if you think everyone else needs to think like you do.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
I dont think I realized that I'm already past my point of having patience with this.
You're a fucking whackjob if you think everyone else needs to think like you do.
The incoming asteroid updates are still okay though, right? :neutral:

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
you aint got a hair on your ass if you dont make me moderator... Id get it situated...lol

nickslick

BAMF
my suggestion of creating a political FLAIR that differentiates a regular post from a political post.

this flair has NO EFFECT unless you click the no politics button, then it filters all post with that flair off the board.

sort of like when you mute somebody.

all modern message boards have this now, this might also.

or make a subforum for that shit.

its NOT CENSORED if everybody had to move their shit, or FLAIR their shit equally.

This change would only affect people that actively turn on the NO POLITICS filter.

this is how other boards do it. what you think

Snail

BAMF. No. Really. As BAMF as they get.
Billy, too much paperwork if you shoot them.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Give their phone numbers and emails out to the Automotive Extended Warranty leeches. They will be hounded until they go mad. I mean madder.

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
from where i sit... it's not about making You think like me... but making sure We all get a fair and accurate description of the "news" with as little biases as possible.

yes a tall order because We are all biased to some degree...

and the fact that so few corporations own so much of the media, it is getting hard to find accurate opposing viewpoints...

the more WE crack down on dissenting views... the more underground they go... I personally would like to know where people stand without fear of retribution than have to go back to making part of a fish in the sand with a stick and see if they complete the fish to know i can talk freely.

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
from where i sit... it's not about making You think like me... but making sure We all get a fair and accurate description of the "news" with as little biases as possible.

yes a tall order because We are all biased to some degree...

and the fact that so few corporations own so much of the media, it is getting hard to find accurate opposing viewpoints...

the more WE crack down on dissenting views... the more underground they go... I personally would like to know where people stand without fear of retribution than have to go back to making part of a fish in the sand with a stick and see if they complete the fish to know i can talk freely.
Fuck off with your politcal opinion. If I want it, I know the 20 fucking threads where I can find it.

I already put both your FB accounts on ignore back when I was on there.
Don't make me do the same thing here.

r1racer

BAMF
who r u callin a spa mmer :fu:

Some say.... the TRUTH can cost you your LIFE..... but I say, Freedom is NOT free

Last edited:
  • Red
Reactions: Red

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
Fuck off with your politcal opinion. If I want it, I know the 20 fucking threads where I can find it.

I already put both your FB accounts on ignore back when I was on there.
Don't make me do the same thing here.
Keeping up w the FB/Twitter trend
Bravo

Top Bottom