So how do we throttle the spammers?

BigGar

high on placebo
And by spammers, I'm not talking about bots trying to sell us big dick pills and work at home business opportunites.
I'm talking about the ones who know exactly who they are. Mostly anonymous oddballs with large breasted brides, recently unbanned knife salesmen, longtime dedicated true-believers, and habitual repetitive meme posters.
Here's the deal.
You're boring. You're repetitive. You've run through any added value you ever had to offer.
If this is really the big one, we'll all know soon enough.
In the meantime, you need to check yourselves.
A fucking lot.
Myself and the rest of the people that clean up the puke here get zero enjoyment out of doing that for you.
Don't want to censor.
Don't want to ban.
Fuck around and find out.
Plenty of political sub-Reddits that would love to have ya'.

OP
BigGar

BigGar

high on placebo
Those tires look good enough for a few fire roads at least.
I wouldn't take it on a SuperCross track, but you could definitely get it a little muddy.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Those tires look good enough for a few fire roads at least.
I wouldn't take it on a SuperCross track, but you could definitely get it a little muddy.
Until the front fender packs with mud or a rock and washes out. I've never understood why the front fender on a trials bike sits so close to the tyre.

nomad

BAMF
So, ...................... NO NO NO!

How do we throttle the spammers?

We capitalize the first word of an english snetence that is NOT "SO" perhaps?

roadczar

BAMF
And by spammers, I'm not talking about bots trying to sell us big dick pills and work at home business opportunites.
I'm talking about the ones who know exactly who they are. Mostly anonymous oddballs with large breasted brides, recently unbanned knife salesmen, longtime dedicated true-believers, and habitual repetitive meme posters.
Here's the deal.
You're boring. You're repetitive. You've run through any added value you ever had to offer.
If this is really the big one, we'll all know soon enough.
In the meantime, you need to check yourselves.
A fucking lot.
Myself and the rest of the people that clean up the puke here get zero enjoyment out of doing that for you.
Don't want to censor.
Don't want to ban.
Fuck around and find out.
Plenty of political sub-Reddits that would love to have ya'.
I've dabbled in hosting forums before. Dealing with spammers and nut jobs was a full time job and I would not do it again. You're doing great.
If it gets to that - bans should be permanent, letting nut jobs back in only perpetuates your hassle. Other than that ignore function works good.

Snail

BAMF. No. Really. As BAMF as they get.
Gar, the only solution would require banning r1 and the resultant loss of bet debt payoff, so, to offset the loss I'll pledge a Benjamin, and maybe some others will follow my lead, and we can be rid of this annoyance.

Snail

BAMF. No. Really. As BAMF as they get.
Just stuff a Benjamin in an envelope and send it is how I have been contributing for the last 20 years.

Restrict certain members ability to post pictures. The traffic will throttle itself when they gotta type out the shit they usually copy/paste from a picture/screenshot.

nickslick

BAMF
You could make a new subforum for political post and then move all political posts to that forum forcibly until those posts are compartmentalized and outside of bike talk.

Anything -political or religious should be posted there as the general rule. Politics and religion will become taboo in the main form, the same as the dinner table. In fact that's what you should name the subforum, "not at the dinner table".

this way you would neither be censoring the information or eliminating it, but simply putting in a place where interested parties can view it and non-interested parties are not harassed by it.

alternatively the forum software may have a filter system that allows you to badge a post as political and have a option for the user to filter those posts out.

If prompted, I will initiate a poll thread to see what the people think.

Last edited:

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
Given the current events, it shouldn t surprise anyone that the leftie leaning members are always up in arms about banning people all the time.

They only want their bullshit story to be heard.

That old fart Snail will die a lonely miserable man.
MadRussian is having health issues
BigDanno is on one foot

Is Karma maybe trying to tell you people something?
Live and let live you fucking communists

Top Bottom