So getting tased in the ‘GOOCH’ is what happens when you don’t use your turn signal now?

BigHock

BAMF
Obviously there is a little more going on before you ride the lightning, but what a show of force from the boys in blue!

A few years ago in the sleepy town of Glendale AZ, a ‘white’ family learned the hard way what not to do when confronted by a militarized, weaponized gang of peace officers.

Ah, judge for yourselves... *NO POLICE WERE HARMED DURING THIS ALTERCATION, AND THANK GOD THEY WENT HOME TO THIER FAMILIES THAT NIGHT*

You can read more about the happening here. Like how they spent months in jail because they couldn’t afford bail. I would expect this if they were black, but the pigs are obviously racist against humanity.

Man’s testicles tasered during horrific police arrest (VIDEO)

Anal Disco

BAMF
Meh, the taxpayers will pick up the tab and the cop will be busted down to desk duty for a few days after a paid vacation and his supervisor will give him a stern reprimand to limit the "grease" to darkies only.

Maybe if the family had a Thin Blue Line sticker this whole mix up could have been avoided.

OP
OP
BigHock

BigHock

BAMF
Meh, the taxpayers will pick up the tab and the cop will be busted down to desk duty for a few days after a paid vacation and his supervisor will give him a stern reprimand to limit the "grease" to darkies only.

Maybe if the family had a Thin Blue Line sticker this whole mix up could have been avoided.
Haha you said darkies! I haven’t heard that used since my grandmother died. She was Uber racist.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
GOOCH SHOT CHALLENGE!! We need to get all the "challenged" idiots doing this!

A former girlfriend bought a stun gun, and she wanted to be sure she could count on it if she ever needed it. So she zapped me right near the privates... not actually on my junk, but more like in the front pants pocket area. It was not an enjoyable experience, but it didn't take me down. It was a far cry from modern tasers the cops use. She was full of surprises. Rarely good ones.

OP
OP
BigHock

BigHock

BAMF
You know those little electrified paddles for bug control fun? My wife had a bevy of those hidden thru out the house, her car and office. Those were some terrifying times. She would sneak attack me at every turn. I started to break them, but she started to buy more. It was like living Syria. Nowhere was safe. Ahhh...good times!

This will be discussed at her peer review this year. Revenge will taste sweet.

Drakhen

BAMF
He got a 30 HOUR suspension, without pay. I'm sure he feels terrible about the whole thing.

Austin_F

BAMF+
They are doing it right. They didn't fight the cops, they are suing them afterwards. The suspension is a 'employee discipline'. It will be far worse for the cops and the department as the lawsuit goes on.

I wonder if the ACLU is involved in this one. They should be.

Fox News say homeboy is already back in prison for burglary...

Spiderwebs on his elbows say he already was a felon...

Maybee just show em ID next time 👍🏿

Top Bottom