So do we think Trump is going to take California

Austin_F

BAMF+
hell no lol.

C'mon man!

You're out of your mine if you think he'll get California.

$10?

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Zero chance- Hillary won it by 30 points. Does anyone think any blue states from 2016 will go red this year? Probably not.

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
California will vote for Biden
Hawaii will vote for Biden

100% chance

Austin_F

BAMF+
Although California desperately needs Trump.

I hadn't heard this story before.

If anyone really believes that they have been spending too much time with Tinny using large quantities of the lysergamide class of mind altering drugs!:eyepopping1a:

OP
Cisco San Jose
Although California desperately needs Trump.

I hadn't heard this story before.

A couple of my friends work or worked for TSA and they say some of the upper bosses are just power hungry or do not have common sense and they do stuff that are sometimes not legal or boarder on illegal. One stupid incident happened at San Jose airport where the TSA upper management said that kids "children's toy plastic guns" are to be confiscated if the kid tries to carry the toy on a airplane, my friend put in for early retirement after that, he told me that the head boss came from Hawaii TSA. I talked to my friend in Hawaii who also retired from TSA and I asked him about the certain person that came from TSA Hawaii and he told me that the person was hated by most of the TSA handlers in Hawaii.

Funny think is that I got pulled over and searched by TSA Kona airport when flying back to San Jose, got surrounded by TSA workers and was told to take a chemical test on my hands. Yep they still do racial profiling even in Hawaii.

OP
Cisco San Jose
Nothing like seeing the American flag and American soil, you don't know what the flag means until you served your country and come back from a 6 month deployment overseas and when you plane, ship touch down on American soil, nothing can replace the feeling standing on American soil.

Trump got mad that Biden raised lots of money recently, so to soothe his butthurt ego, bragged about theoretically committing a quid pro quo crime.

And people are seriously scratching their heads as to why people would vote for Biden :lol:

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
Im suprised the red voters dont sue the blue states where their vote is near worthless... not that there isntt a solid red base but as voter suppression

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Okay then. I didn't bother looking it up as I assumed it never happened.

So there is a chance... :lol:
I was surprised- red for 9/10 elections from 1952 (they want for LBJ in '64), and then blue from 1992 on.

Top Bottom