So all you dopers who have lied on your ATF forms when purchasing a firearm can face real prison time.

Drakhen

BAMF
Glad to see they are doing a little enforcing.
This is a special case. In a normal situation, they hardly ever bother to investigate when a prohibited individual attempts to buy a gun through a licensed gun dealer. Even when a violent felon attempts to buy a gun the police seldom follow up. There are about 90,000 background check denials per year, nationally, and in 2014 (only year I could find concrete info on, in a 2 minute search) fewer than 50 were pursued by federal authorities. State authorities seldom follow up either.

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Well Tinhead is a HUGE doper and he does own guns too so...
Typical hypocrite communist lover taking full advantage of capitalist freedoms

Wonder if they will send him to the same cell that his buddy was in before he committed suicide or so they say. :biggar::bomb:

That motorhome of his smokes like the van and cars in Cheech and Chong's movies lol!

Last edited:
Wonder if they will send him to the same cell that his buddy was in before he committed suicide or so they say. :biggar::bomb:

That motorhome of his smokes like the van and cars in Cheech and Chong's movies lol!

Hearing a LOT of Cricket's out there lol!!

...tinhead is a stoner, not a doper, and although he has indeed gotten huge, he really does not "use" very much...

...he barely drinks at all anymore...why is a dem having guns a bad thing...???...
LOL That Is The Funniest Thing I Will Read All Day! My BS Detector was flashing before I even opened the post up! :eek4:

Hmmmmm Drunk Stoners----"DDUUUUUDDDEEEEE lets take the AK to Jack In The Box for Tacos!! WWOOAAHHHAA" Poor Tinko got caught on film at Mini Mart!

Zippy

pinhead
Earth or possibly another planet, also Dingburg
LOL That Is The Funniest Thing I Will Read All Day! My BS Detector was flashing before I even opened the post up! :eek4:

Hmmmmm Drunk Stoners----"DDUUUUUDDDEEEEE lets take the AK to Jack In The Box for Tacos!! WWOOAAHHHAA" Poor Tinko got caught on film at Mini Mart!

...that would be Hapo, not tinhead...tinhead is more like the guy with the job...

...you really don't know much aboot him, that is clear...

...I would give him an eighth or so and two weeks later he would still have most of it...he usually only smoked a lot when I came by...

…that was generally the only time he would call in drunk, too...I was a very bad influence until he wised up...LoL...!!!... .!.:D.!.

Last edited:
...that would be Hapo, not tinhead...tinhead is more like the guy with the job...

...you really don't know much aboot him, that is clear...

...I would give him an eighth or so and two weeks later he would still have most of it...he usually only smoked a lot when I came by...

…that was generally the only time he would call in drunk, too...I was a very bad influence until he wised up...LoL...!!!... .!.:D.!.
Hmmmm Drug Using Commie Pinko who owns firearms. Acquired his illegally I am willing to wager but I am sure he wants to keep HIS but ban others. Typical Liberal Pinko Fat Swine.

The bottom line...…. How do you answer? Black and White Period end of discussion....

e. Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance? Warning: The use or possession of marijuana remains unlawful under Federal law regardless of whether it has been legalized or decriminalized for medicinal or recreational purposes in the state where you reside.

...that's easy...NO...

...you are starting to smell like a rat...

...how much you willing to wager…?!?...
More than you have.. :):) Some people are not hypocrites some are which is the trademark of the well known undesirable Liberal Swine types DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO!!. Then there others like you who are just ignorant, maybe liberal as well do not know.... Nothing wrong with being ignorant just don't stay that way! :) This is not rocket science good God man..

Last edited:

Zippy

pinhead
1566154229305.png

...all that's completely irrelevant, you deflecting, dirty rat ass mutherfuker...

...most here have more $$$ than Hapo, and are bigger, stronger, and smarter too...

...how much do you want to wager in regards @ status of tinhead's firearms...?!?...

…hypocrit...is that the Attendant Irony part of your post...???...

Last edited:
View attachment 22342

...all that's completely irrelevant, you deflecting, rat ass mutherfuker...

...most here have more $$$ than Hapo, and are bigger, stronger, and smarter too...

...how much do you want to wager in regards @ status of tinhead's firearms...?!?...
I was referring to you not Tinko. :) Got to love it! You are not the sharpest tool in the shed but please do carry on and put the "fattie" down. :) :)

Zippy

pinhead
Hmmmm Drug Using Commie Pinko who owns firearms. Acquired his illegally I am willing to wager but I am sure he wants to keep HIS but ban others. Typical Liberal Pinko Fat Swine.

The bottom line...…. How do you answer? Black and White Period end of discussion....

e. Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance? Warning: The use or possession of marijuana remains unlawful under Federal law regardless of whether it has been legalized or decriminalized for medicinal or recreational purposes in the state where you reside.

Jesus fing Christ it is a figure of speech!! However, to go into finite detail of ATF transactions is just not a good thing to do if you are a "user".

Just saying......

Z

BAMF+
''lied on your ATF forms'' :confused2:

Neva even seen one,,, :lol:

let alone,,,,,,,,,, filled one out. :roll:

Da beauty,,,,,,,,,,, :D of,,,,,,,,,, gun shows.. :up:

rumble phish

BAMF+
I would much rather have a guy that was high with a gun than a raging alcoholic.
I'd rather NOT be around ANYONE whose mental state has been chemically altered and who is in possession of a loaded firearm. That is why I stopped going to most public ranges.

...so you are a bullshitter...check...

...don't say shit you don't mean...
Well no that is not correct. told you to put down the Fattie it is clouding your judgement. You see in the US Today a it is legal with conditions (when you come down look them up) a individual can transact the purchase or transfer of a firearm to another person.

For the person in question IF said person was required to fill out a 4473 to obtain said firearm then yes I would place a bet that the form was not executed truthfully. Does that answer your question? Did you execute 4473's for you firearm purchases????? I have done more than I can remember. :):)

''lied on your ATF forms'' :confused2:

Neva even seen one,,, :lol:

let alone,,,,,,,,,, filled one out. :roll:

Da beauty,,,,,,,,,,, :D of,,,,,,,,,, gun shows.. :up:
Bought a few at Shows as well. We have some big ones around here.. Be surprised at some of the good stuff that shows up at the Dallas Market Hall Shows!

[QUOTE="Zippy, post: 3198509, member: 6410

[/QUOTE]

Now did you also smoke some of this illegal substance? Be careful what accusations you throw around because people who live in glass houses should not throw stones. LOL worrying about a 4473 is the least of my worries when you have to deal with DIS investigations, and peeing in a cup on demand for 34 years. No this is baby poop. :) Carry on! Bet your buddy appreciates you posting the above on this thread. SMH as I said Not The Sharpest Tool in The Shed..

...who said anything aboot an illegal substance...???...you really do sound like you are trying to make a case here...fukin rat pig fuk...

...I am ignoring you from now on...not on "ignore"...just ignored.... ..!.:D.!..
Poor Idiot! Completely Clueless perfect example of impaired judgment.. Go back to sitting in your under wear in your doublewide eating chili with your fingers! Thank You! When you come down and read what you have posted you will just shake your head LOL! You see this is the reason you do not want to go shooting at a public or even a private range.. It is scary that some people have firearms.. :D:D:D:biggar:

tinhead

3 Busas + 2 large balls
Dave really is Ranger! :biggrin:
They must be saving me a jail spot next to all the people serving time for improper asbestos removal. :rotfl:

CID

Well we can certainly see who's sucking on the Federal cock in this thread, that's for sure. :roll::thumbdown:

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
LOL...

do i own any guns... perhaps... i have been blessed with so much... somewhere along the lines i may have inherited a gat or two... just relics of a time gone by:wink2:

is there any paper work in the system that sez' i do...

NO...

Dave really is Ranger! :biggrin:
They must be saving me a jail spot next to all the people serving time for improper asbestos removal. :rotfl:
Got to love the lazy , fat, do nothing say as I do N/E liberals and the Kali, left west coast ones as well. Always have been a joke and always will be the lowest of all swine bred. Hypocrisy at it's finest and on display here. :)

LOL...

do i own any guns... perhaps... i have been blessed with so much... somewhere along the lines i may have inherited a gat or two... just relics of a time gone by:wink2:

is there any paper work in the system that sez' i do...

NO...
Well the 4473 Form which is all we have in Texas just means you took delivery of the weapon from a FFL holder. It does NOT mean that you still own it because at least in the free states like Texas that are left you can dispose of it through sale, gift or just throw it in the river without any notification to any entity. :)

:wink2: I only have a few of mine left as well.. No worries will go back to the old BP Martini Henry shooting 45 cal if required. Worked against the Zulu which are like modern day liberals. :)

Top Bottom