SNAKE TRAP

Hapo

Dog Boy
...for gobrian and Mad Russian...

...it could have been edited better...

whipit1K

BAMF
I put an egg in a minnow trap and tried to get trap snakes once with no luck...though some say it works

OP
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
What the fuck do I need to trap a snake for?

If I never see another snake in my life, I'm fine with it.
...sorry...I got the Idea you hated snakes...this would have implied that you were obsessed with their destruction n shit...

...now I understand that you merely fear and loath them...

...this is generally the cause of hatred...even more so than envy...I am glad you could rise above...

...I am pretty sure you do not envy the snakes...

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
My roommates' ex girlfriend was into snakes.
I myself always hated them.
One day she asked me to babyshit her albino python. She thought it was a real one but I suspect it was one of those shorter ones. Ball pythons?

Anyhow.
I agreed, since they were my best friends.
And I'll be damned if that snake didn't change my outlook on snakes.
It was soooo chill.
I was advised to take it out of the tank once every few days.
And when I did, I'd tentatively wrap it around my neck.
I think it was like 3' long?? Maybe a tad longer?

And then I'd walk outside to have a cig, since I don't ever smoke inside the house.
And it would just chill on my shoulders
People would walk by and do a double-take.

I fell in loves with that friendly little squishy semi-oily feeling snake.
The dark ones still make me worried.
But I'm sure I'll eventually get over that. I probably just need to get to know a dark colored one to appreciate it.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Me and the snake around here have an agreement, they leave me alone, and I leave them alone. Been working for decades.

Master-Cylinder

I walked by one of the massive used tyre pyles at this fucking junkyard I work at, and a 3.5~4.0 foot Indigo Snake jumped off the pile aboot face high and landed on the ground in front of me. It then went under the tyre pyle. I'm sure there is at least a rattle snake or coral snake in those pyles.
My conservative guess is that there are close to 750 tyres piled in different spots around this fucking shit hole! Mosquito's like you can't believe. I told the wife if I come down with a mosquito borne disease, sue the fucker that has turned this place into a shit hole. I told her where to find the pictures of the pyles.

whipit1K

BAMF
That sucks. It does not even take that many tires to make it impossible to function in an area due to massive , relentless mosquito attack. I have a friend who has about 100 dead atv's in his back yard. In the summer you can pull parts when the sun is beating down but if so much as a large cloud passes over the mosquitos will come out like vampires at twilight and suck you dry.....as you feverishly work to pull whatever part you are after

Master-Cylinder

This is what it looks like at the junkyard. The guy has turned it into a fucking god damned shit hole. If someone axe where I work, I don't tell them.
Every pile is filled with snakes, rats and mosquitoes.

DSCN2214.JPG DSCN2215.JPG DSCN2216.JPG DSCN2217.JPG DSCN2218.JPG DSCN2219.JPG

Master-Cylinder

That's a fire hazard, surely there must be a code violation there of some sort...
He's friends with the code enforcement officer. Not only is it a fire hazard, it is a health hazard from the mosquitoes and rats .

Every single one of those tryes had the states tyre disposal fee added to them.

Master-Cylinder

What's wrong with the 1500/1600 Vulcan?

Will he take $200 for it?
When it was parked there, nothing. Now it's a rotted pile of shit. I'm sure he'd want at least $3,500.00 for it, and I'm no kidding. The fucking moron thinks all that rusted shit is worth a ton of money. Fuck, it would take eight to ten hours to make it rideable again.

Top Bottom