snail, passes on his regards and thanks to those who ran him off...

Snail is in good company, run off by the trumpanzees.
Zrex1 (Lloyd) doesn't hang here much anymore since those who peel bananas with their feet said he doesn't belong here because he bought a health plan under The Affordable Care Act instead of letting his wife die while going bankrupt in the process.
Engage (Dan) gave up when he refused to stop being what he never was to begin with, Anal Disco.
LOL some people are smart and adapt others are not. No need to Boo Hoo about it. Suck it up because life is hard and if you do not adapt you die. Sorry but that is just the long and short of it. Bitter people I just smile and shake my head--not my fault you are stupid.

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com

Damn...

only 32 cans of SnailTuna left... still have a few done in tiny mason jars...

No one that i can think of that hasn't shed their mortal coil has been able to stay away forever... and if there are such... glad i forgot them...

it's what they wanted... right?:lol:

ThereIsOnlyOneWayOuttaHere...FeetFirst@161

BigGar

high on placebo
I feel my friend Snail's pain as he had an unfortunate run of things, most due to circumstances beyond his control. It can eat away at a man. I miss his presence and I'm bummed that he decided to take a break from this place, but it was his decision and he's his own fucking man. That is one thing that there cannot be any disagreement on. I wish him nothing but good fortune and contentment.

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
I feel my friend Snail's pain as he had an unfortunate run of things, most due to circumstances beyond his control. It can eat away at a man. I miss his presence and I'm bummed that he decided to take a break from this place, but it was his decision and he's his own fucking man. That is one thing that there cannot be any disagreement on. I wish him nothing but good fortune and contentment.
Agreed, sometimes people take anonymous bull shit on the internet way too seriously.

BigGar

high on placebo
I don't know who moderates this joint...but they should be taking shovels to throats on the cretins that pollute this board with their bullshit.
That would be me for the most part Alan. I get a little help here and there. It's not easy to let a lot of the bullshit stay, but duc was never a heavy moderator, and since he gave me a set of keys many years back, I've tried to run things as he would. It's also fun to give people all the rope they want. If I were to constantly moderate and delete things, we wouldn't get a chance to watch people truly show their ass here.

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
aye

Stetson

BAMF
I wanted to read a good write up of how he liked of his Honda one of these days. I'll keep hoping. :up:

A23

BAMF
That would be me for the most part Alan. I get a little help here and there. It's not easy to let a lot of the bullshit stay, but duc was never a heavy moderator, and since he gave me a set of keys many years back, I've tried to run things as he would. It's also fun to give people all the rope they want. If I were to constantly moderate and delete things, we wouldn't get a chance to watch people truly show their ass here.
When the jackals outnumber the gentlemen...you've got a problem.

This place wasn't designed to be a cesspool.

It became one over time due to negligence.

Running off Ranger is one thing. Running off Snail is another.

It was bad enough when the latent homos here ran off all the chicks.

When they start running off real men?

Time to give some assholes a long time out.

If you'd like, I'll put together a list.

BigGar

high on placebo
Alan, I'd love to discuss via PM or otherwise. Nixon had an enemies list :)

"We can do that. We don't even need a reason." - Carl Spackler

ysr_racer

Come on, nobody gets more shit than I do (jealousy would be my guess). But I'll let you in on a little secret, anonymous ramblings from adolescent goyum living in their mom's basement don't really upset me.

A23

BAMF
Come on, nobody gets more shit than I do (jealousy would be my guess). But I'll let you in on a little secret, anonymous ramblings from adolescent goyum living in their mom's basement don't really upset me.
You're closer to the truth than you think.

tinhead

3 Busas + 2 large balls
who says Ranger got run off?
Line up Ranger's rambling next to Busa1Daves stumblings, the difference isnt there.

luckystrike

Craves the dorito
Website
lemonparty.org
And what’s this nonsense about this place wasn’t designed to be a cesspool and became that way over time?

15 years ago there was way more antagonism than today. The joint has become positively tame and docile by comparison

ysr_racer

And what’s this nonsense about this place wasn’t designed to be a cesspool and became that way over time?

15 years ago there was way more antagonism than today. The joint has become positively tame and docile by comparison
Fuck you and the horse you ride in on :)

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench

We don't have basements here, my shit is ground level.

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
I didn't laugh much at about half his movies.
I think Three Amigo's was the only one I actually liked?
I know, I'm a disgrace. My sense of humor is almost nonexistent.
What was the blonde's name in this video?
I need to Google her boobs.

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com

RobBase

BAMF
When the jackals outnumber the gentlemen...you've got a problem.

This place wasn't designed to be a cesspool.

It became one over time due to negligence.

It was bad enough when the latent homos here ran off all the chicks.

When they start running off real men?

Time to give some assholes a long time out.

If you'd like, I'll put together a list.
"Real men" don't run off.
As for the list, thanks commisar.

Ren

BAM
Website
www.fortunecity.com
We all respected him....
Exactly "past tense" then he became a whining, crying shell of the, handle anything, dude he used to be. I guess Snail finally ran into some of those contagious Californians that have moved up to Oregon and turned it into nearly the shithole California and Washington already are. He started acting like a little bitch soy boy living in somebody's basement crying about "orange man bad" all the time. That was when I lost all respect for him. Shit everybody can have a hard time or go through some bullshit even financially but to not take the responsibility for your own decisions and choices and just sit there and blame others is about as unrespectable as can be.

CID

meh... it's summertime. It's an event for some parts of the country. :lol:

Oregon gets mighty cold and people tend to stay indoors a bit more come winter time.

He'll come back when it's winter with the others that are STILL watching anonymously from the sidelines.

I the meantime we still have ysr to pick on.

who says Ranger got run off?
Line up Ranger's rambling next to Busa1Daves stumblings, the difference isnt there.
Poor old liberal know you have the illness and father time has turned you into a keyboard commando but jezzzzz :)! Difference is I am not a broke dick like Ranger :) just do not put detail about everything I have or do or know on the web. Do not have to worry about the security clearance stuff anymore but still everything is out there forever. Well known this site is on the radar and is even blocked where I worked. The only site that I visited that was, so had to use the personal cell to view.

BilletMan

Makes Chips and Rapid Conversaion
Davey, it's glaringly apparent that English is not your primary language. Accordingly, you keep studying and learning it....Are you even a legal resident in the USA?

Davey, it's glaringly apparent that English is not your primary language. Accordingly, you keep studying and learning it....Are you even a legal resident in the USA?
LOL keep tying my short, skinny, little friend. :). Remember large cell squamous is not made for wear and tear :)….

Last edited:

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
Poor old liberal know you have the illness and father time has turned you into a keyboard commando but jezzzzz :)! Difference is I am not a broke dick like Ranger :) just do not put detail about everything I have or do or know on the web. Do not have to worry about the security clearance stuff anymore but still everything is out there forever. Well known this site is on the radar and is even blocked where I worked. The only site that I visited that was, so had to use the personal cell to view.
This site is on the radar... LOLZ...

is that code for... i know We are being watched by the Man maaaaaan...

YouAreSuchAnOutlaw@161

Top Bottom