snail, passes on his regards and thanks to those who ran him off...

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Ross Perot left 100 million to his kids to give Trump for his 2020 run
This story? Ross Perot Left $100 Million to the Trump 2020 Campaign – Potatriots … That's actually fake news- among other glaring errors, Perot had only 5 kids, not 11 as is claimed (and the article actually lists 12 names, and somehow left out Ross Jr.- Billy, Bobby, Lou, Kieth, Brenda, Gwen, Danny, Linda, Barb, Mary, Lorraine, and Joe).

That and 10 - 12 billion from Home Depot should help The Donald wrap up 2020. I will celebrate like never before.
He said he's going to donate, but not an amount- he gave Trump $7mil in 2016. He's worth 'only' about $5.8bil (that's the highest estimate, from Forbes- Bloomberg says $4.5bil), and most of that will be given away after he croaks.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
OK- I apologize to you and Perot's 11 (or 12- whatever) kids.:razz:

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Im trying to make it obvious to Snail that Trump 2020 is gonna make America great again!

rumble phish

BAMF+
Snail's a fookin' pussy who took his ball and went home. Don't let the door hit'ya where the good Lord split ya!

Vegas12

BAMF+
I hope Paul comes back.......if there's a real "most interesting man in the world" he'd be it.

Besides, many have said they're leaving LAB's (and the country) only to return.

tinhead

3 Busas + 2 large balls
There's no doubt that Snail has all it takes to live well, was funny as hell seeing those who can't put together five percent of what he does, tell him what to do as though they're DearAbby or something. :wacko3:

tinhead

3 Busas + 2 large balls
Snail is in good company, run off by the trumpanzees.
Zrex1 (Lloyd) doesn't hang here much anymore since those who peel bananas with their feet said he doesn't belong here because he bought a health plan under The Affordable Care Act instead of letting his wife die while going bankrupt in the process.
Engage (Dan) gave up when he refused to stop being what he never was to begin with, Anal Disco.

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
People's opinions are just that, opinions. They shouldn't matter too much that they get in the way of friendships. But the constant harassment of people on here by the majority who don't share their opinion must get tiring after a while. I can see why Snail closed the door on us. The sad thing is that his absence from here is a great detriment to the board, whilst we really have nothing to offer him. For a few here the board is a one way street. Many left never to return and I am betting (and I am not a betting man, ask those who played that strange card game with me at Dino's house) that many just got fucking heartily sick of the constant low grade rage posted against them every time they put fingers to keyboard.

It is beyond argument that Snail is one of the most interesting and genuine people to post within these hallowed walls. He is a tolerant, kind and generous person to us with his time, his money and his home. But he is no 'snowflake' and even a man as tolerant as Snail has to stop suffering fools at some point. If some people can't see that their incessant political ranting and savagery impacts negatively on others who are as mentally strong and life experienced as Snail then they need to reassess what the fuck they are about because I can almost guarantee that the vast majority of the board here would rather listen with rapt engagement to a story spoken by Snail than read the constant political rantings posted in 'Bike Talk'.

The door doesn't need to be smacking Snail in the ass on his way out. It needs to be smacking some of you fucking boring mother fuckers in the face, hard, to wake you the fuck up and knock you off this Möbius strip of political ranting you seem to be determined to ram in people's faces at every opportunity.

This is why the board has been withering these last years. Wake the fuck up and stop the fucking poison...

hagrid

Human sized Loofah Pouf
People's opinions are just that, opinions. They shouldn't matter too much that they get in the way of friendships. But the constant harassment of people on here by the majority who don't share their opinion must get tiring after a while. I can see why Snail closed the door on us. The sad thing is that his absence from here is a great detriment to the board, whilst we really have nothing to offer him. For a few here the board is a one way street. Many left never to return and I am betting (and I am not a betting man, ask those who played that strange card game with me at Dino's house) that many just got fucking heartily sick of the constant low grade rage posted against them every time they put fingers to keyboard.

It is beyond argument that Snail is one of the most interesting and genuine people to post within these hallowed walls. He is a tolerant, kind and generous person to us with his time, his money and his home. But he is no 'snowflake' and even a man as tolerant as Snail has to stop suffering fools at some point. If some people can't see that their incessant political ranting and savagery impacts negatively on others who are as mentally strong and life experienced as Snail then they need to reassess what the fuck they are about because I can almost guarantee that the vast majority of the board here would rather listen with rapt engagement to a story spoken by Snail than read the constant political rantings posted in 'Bike Talk'.

The door doesn't need to be smacking Snail in the ass on his way out. It needs to be smacking some of you fucking boring mother fuckers in the face, hard, to wake you the fuck up and knock you off this Möbius strip of political ranting you seem to be determined to ram in people's faces at every opportunity.

This is why the board has been withering these last years. Wake the fuck up and stop the fucking poison...
Shut up, fag.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Blame is a sickness that everyone is susceptible to.

I do miss snail's words here but, can accept his decision to take an extended break from this place.

We get glad in the same pants we get mad in...
...unless one changes into shorts between states of mind.

Says the guy who loves feces...

RobBase

BAMF
......but he is no 'snowflake' and even a man as tolerant as Snail has to stop suffering fools at some point. If some people can't see that their incessant political ranting and savagery impacts negatively on others who are as mentally strong and life experienced as Snail .......blah, blah, blah......
Sorry, but no.
If you can get run off a dumb message forum, by WORDS, then you were never as mentally strong and life experienced as you think.
What a joke. Nobody here threatened Snail with physical violence. He came on here and spewed his political opinions and others spewed back. Period.
If a person can't handle that, then they are in my opinion, weak. This is the most well known aspect that Labusas has offered for the last fucking 20 years.

Ren

BAM
Website
www.fortunecity.com
Hmm, obviously you didn't read Snails political rants. That is the one and only reason I gave his stupid fucking political ranting dumb-ass self any issues. He was the one doing the political ranting, and whining and couldn't take the heat or come up with any facts to back up his whining. So thank god the whiner finally left.

Austin_F

BAMF+
Maybe he could join a trump hating environmentalist board. :)

He could introduce himself by telling them what he did for a living.

If he thought he had it rough here.....

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
Many older folks get crankier with age. Take everybody on this board for instance.

Quit yer pussy aching.

tinhead

3 Busas + 2 large balls
MOTHAFUKKER JUST SHOT MY HAND, BLEW MY PINKY FINGER OFF!!!
You should quit complaining, he was only shooting to scare something bad away, and you still have nine other fingers.
I'M NOT LOOKING FOR A BANDAGE I NEED A GUN.
Oh, stop whining already!

bowtie

BAMF+
Website
www.premierdesigns4u.com
lord ... what a load of crap this is, no surprise it came from a commie dirt bag.

Snail is in good company, run off by the trumpanzees.
Zrex1 (Lloyd) doesn't hang here much anymore since those who peel bananas with their feet said he doesn't belong here because he bought a health plan under The Affordable Care Act instead of letting his wife die while going bankrupt in the process.
Engage (Dan) gave up when he refused to stop being what he never was to begin with, Anal Disco.

rumble phish

BAMF+
We are all entitled to options of opinion.. just because some one thinks differently then mine or any one else's does not make a tar and feather situation.
I agree with your statement in general, but nobody "tarred and feathered" Snail. He did it to himself. Nobody "ran him off". he left of his own accord, even after many asked him to stay. he is literally the little kid throwing a tantrum to get attention., IMHO. His skin thinned, and around here that can prove one's undoing (just like the real world).

RollieFree

BAMF
Trump is a douchebag. I wouldn't pal around with him or trust him in any way, however I do not give a shit about that. He is never going to be my friend. I like a guy who keeps things stirred up and speaks outside the usual bullshit game that got us here. Politics is all the same shit in different wrappers. As long as the economy is good, most are happy. Everyone is for sale at some price. I do hope he gets rid of the border invaders and while he is at it, the chimp outs and wiggers. Until those bastards start paying into Social Security and living by the same rules, paying the same taxes and expenses they impose on us, fuck 'em all. Good luck to Snail. Never met him but he seemed like good peeps.
RF

RollieFree

BAMF
It's always the same with liberals. Point, counter point, point, counter point, point, counter point, FUCK YOU RACIST.
If this is aimed at my comment, I am not a liberal or a racist. I don't like criminals. If that makes me a racist, then call it what you want. If it was't aimed at me, my apologies.
RF

tinhead

3 Busas + 2 large balls
Bikeless fuk aims comments as accurately as he aims shotguns.

Top Bottom