Simon520 - it's been too long. How are you?

OP

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
Get a room you two.

You can suck each other off in private. No one needs to see your virtue signaling dick lick.
As usual, you're completely clueless. Simon520 was on the front lines fighting Covid, he posted about it a few times, then suddenly stopped posting. If you weren't such a dick maybe, just maybe, someone might care about you. Doubtful, but hey, you never know.

tommy1

BAM
As usual, you're completely clueless. Simon520 was on the front lines fighting Covid, he posted about it a few times, then suddenly stopped posting. If you weren't such a dick maybe, just maybe, someone might care about you. Doubtful, but hey, you never know.

And?

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
It's not abnormal for @simon520 to go an entire month or longer without posting.
He's probably busy with his personal life and fixing broken people.

Had he contracted Covid19, he'd be in here filling is in on all the cool details of it.

fr0st

The Arvida Chancellor
It's not abnormal for @simon520 to go an entire month or longer without posting.
He's probably busy with his personal life and fixing broken people.

Had he contracted Covid19, he'd be in here filling is in on all the cool details of it.
Well i hope he's ok.. the stress put on people in hospitals right now is pretty bad.

Website
www.bikeland.org
figured Id come on this thread and let everyone know... Simon520 is a Facebook friend.
Ill screenshot our exchanges IF interested parties want to demostrate why I should share.
Im kind of a big deal and socially relevant.

If you want to use telecom technology... get ahold of Vegas12 on his personal # 702-229-1289

You make the Facebook?

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
NORTHERN FL Home of the 2020 Pub Convention
You make the Facebook?
in todays complex world of multimedia and social platforms... it requires an analog man to go digital...maaaan. If I have to explain how the "biz" works... well I can't per the NDAs Ive signed. On the bright side...
if people Ive wronged ignore the NDAs they signed... Imma be rich bitch!! Im talking a "private" booth at Outback maybe even a shrimp skewer or lobstah tail add on to my 8 oz steak entree money!!!!

Wretch

amazingly graceful
in todays complex world of multimedia and social platforms... it requires an analog man to go digital...maaaan. If I have to explain how the "biz" works... well I can't per the NDAs Ive signed. On the bright side...
if people Ive wronged ignore the NDAs they signed... Imma be rich bitch!! Im talking a "private" booth at Outback maybe even a shrimp skewer or lobstah tail add on to my 8 oz steak entree money!!!!
You're just a tease, swinging your inspector badge around and taunting those whom you "inspect".

That Outback talk could sway some, I'm certain.

Not me though, I'd never stand for your whoring ways and besides, you'd never be a one man's man.

Top Bottom