shooting people in the leg

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
I know this is mentioned on a couple of other threads but I have to say Biden is wrong here. You need to be able to shoot the gun outa the guys hand. Thats how every western worked. You draw, shoot from the hip, the bad guys gun flys out of their hand and they grab it wincing in pain then surrender. Then the cops spins it a couple of times and blows the smoke out of the barrel.

could someone update the Biden camp on this?

Wretch

amazingly graceful
I like the cut of your jib, mister

(I have no idea what that means)
It's short for giblets and I don't believe your people smile upon members of the tribe ogling the organ meat of others, in public.

But then, I don't know all the secret lingo and ceremonies of those following the Torah...

...it's all in Hebrew and the whole reading right to left confuses me, just like Japanese.

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
It's short for giblets and I don't believe your people smile upon members of the tribe ogling the organ meat of others, in public.

But then, I don't know all the secret lingo and ceremonies of those following the Torah...

...it's all in Hebrew and the whole reading right to left confuses me, just like Japanese.
Whatever... I remember distinctly that when David wanted to marry sauls daughter... He had to fetche a few organs...

And he caught more than required..

:)

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
"Cut of his jib" refers to the cut amd shape of a ship's jib sail, which was often used to identify friend or foe on the open water.

It was later used to refer to one's appearance, or fashion.

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
Isn't it crazy to think a tire and a sail both wear...

Except sails.. Are... Much much more... However tires are super expensive if purchased over and over...

That's a question I'd like to know the answer to..

How long can a sail last mile wise on a a vessel that its clocking some real nautical miles, and the price to wear one out...

Vs how many motorcycle tires for performance riding...

Id qualify open sea sailing as performance miles.

Last edited:
OP
maui

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
Isn't it crazy to think a tire and a sail both wear...

Except sails.. Are... Much much more... However tires are super expensive if purchased over and over...

That's a question I'd kike to know the answer to..

How long can a sail last mile wise on a a vessel that its clocking some real nautical miles, and the price to wear one out...

Vs how many motorcycle tires for performance riding...

Id qualify open sea sailing as performance miles.

sail+boat= no money

new tires+motorcycle=wheeiles....thus saving the front tire

Top Bottom