Shitty Neighbours

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
Is the old tweeker renting the place or does she own it?

If she owns it, and if you're still on speaking terms with her, maybe you could woo her. Stay with me here...

Think about it...marry her, then arrange for a convenient O.D. (before she kills you....)

Then you could inherit the place...have it cleaned up and sell it. Use the money to finance an escape to anyfuckingwhere....
Id rather make sex to ysr_racer ysr_racer for a chompies coupon and stiff the server

Billy V

BAMF
sounds like an episode of breaking bad! Love it.
I've heard of this happening before.....and let me say it wasn't done by me, I just heard of it happening.

A similar situation as described above - followed by some fentanyl cocaine mix packets tossed around the area - led to the situation drastically changing.
As I said above - I did not have any knowledge or involvement - just heard about something .

OP
Bandit Man

Bandit Man

BAMF
Looks like she is being taken advantage of.

Does it not piss her off when she wants to leave in the Ford?
I have not seen her outside in over a year. She has a Home Nurse that comes by 3 times a week. She says she is still alive. I have asked her to report the living conditions to her boss several times, she does not have much to say, ever.

shotlady

With a Damn Nice Rack
My plan was to be out of here by now then I got sick and all those plans went pear shaped. If they cant figure out whats wrong soon Im packing my shit and leaving and just let nature do its thing. Its not like I have a lot to fight for.

you have a lot to do/ wayfair keeps sending me broken dressers. I right now have 3 dressers that i have refused. I pay for perfect not nearly nice. a forth is on the way. there's a lot of man things to do around me. you know im always buying something stupid that needs putting together. reading instructions hampers my creative side hahaha. come here. www.liveandante.com but you'll have to leave yer tweeker neighbors :)

and my next check from the gobmint im buying another pomeranian. puppy so theres shit for you to train and do.

Pat830

BAMF
You can be assured that the situation you are having to endure would not be allowed to exist if it affected somebody higher up in your local government. Look up your mayor, city manager, township trustee addresses and write them letters and enclose photos, it can't hurt.

It also won't hurt to call a news station, sometimes they are looking for just anything to cover to fill air time.

At worst, you'll still be in the same situation that you are in now.

Maybe the owner will miss some house payments or property tax bills and will be face eviction? You can always hope.

BigBusa

BAMF+
It's not even newsworthy. Junkies living like junkies? Not even a little unusual. 🤷‍♂️
right and a visible mess in california?! That's everywhere nowadays! You crazy overtaxed californians are blind to messes these days (unless it's your neighbor and then you'll bitch). The shit other states wouldn't allow, y'all look the other way like it doesn't exist and happily accept just to live in a place with nice weather. 🙅‍♂️🙅‍♀️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️

Top Bottom