Shitty Neighbours

Bandit Man

BAMF
I have joined the shitty neighbours club that has BillyV and Master Cylinder as members.

The old gal across the street is an old meth head and is allowing fellow meth heads to live in the driveway and backyard.

Its gotten a little out of hand the past couple months. So far 3 of the familys have moved out the past couple weeks. At least the tents are off the front yard, they tore up from the wind we have been having lately. This is only a small part of the shit they have. There is a Suburban with a family and 2 dogs to go with the van with one guy and a few dogs in crates. Someone has been living in and on the crashed Nissan.

Im thinking a Gas Can Molotov Cocktail would clean it up a little.

Tweekers are the worst. Cops here wont do shit about them. Its hard to believe the little houses here are all over 500K, my neighbour has a double lot and is worth over 1.05M.

OP
Bandit Man

Bandit Man

BAMF
Around here, you call Channel 6, AKA ClickOrlando, they come out, do a story on it and shame the city to do something aboot it.
Yeah. CBS has been covering a place in the valley that is in a hoarder situation now, But they dont have people living in the yards pissing and shitting everywhere. I have sent in the pictures to them too. Even the ones with them smoking meth in the middle of the street.

OP
Bandit Man

Bandit Man

BAMF

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Good idea.
We used to have something like that on KUSI news called " Turko File " named after the news guy that ran it.
There was a guy like Bandits neighbor in Orlando, they fined him, he'd pile more stuff in, they'd fine him some more and he pile more junk in, get fined more. He wouldn't pay the fines. Finally, ClickOrlando got involved, he got tossed in jail and the city cleaned it up. I should follow up and see what ever happened to the asshole.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
A prick where one of my coworker lives let his yard "go natural". It was a fucking weed patch full pepper trees, rats and shit all over the front yard, rear yard was just as bad, but mostly out of sight. The neighbors bitched to code enforcement, nothing. Then, a Block Karen started a petition, all the decent neighbors signed it. Block Karen then went to the city council meeting. The guy was forced to clean it up. He wasn't happy, but he can get fucked.

Maybe go with the rodent angle. Buy a couple from the pet store and turn them loose. :lol:

Years ago, I had my Might FUSO parked beside my garage 150+ feet from the road, you had to look for it to see it. I got a letter from Code to move it or get fined either $100.00 or $1,000 a day. I moved it. I live in the county, not city limits. You can have horses, goats, cattle, giant motorhomes, camper trailers and shit here, but not a "commercial" vehicle on your property.

A few years later, they changed the code. I could now park it here if I wanted.

ZRX4ME

BAMF
you know you could sell your house and move to Florida and live in a near mansion like a fucking King. No, we dont have twisty roads, but our beaches rock and there is a million places to have a good time. I just don't get why you all stay there.

OP
Bandit Man

Bandit Man

BAMF
you know you could sell your house and move to Florida and live in a near mansion like a fucking King. No, we dont have twisty roads, but our beaches rock and there is a million places to have a good time. I just don't get why you all stay there.
My plan was to be out of here by now then I got sick and all those plans went pear shaped. If they cant figure out whats wrong soon Im packing my shit and leaving and just let nature do its thing. Its not like I have a lot to fight for.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Shit, Vince, that sucks.

Here the neighbors would slip the cops a few thousand baht and they'd kick the shit out of them and arrest them all. Low-life druggies aren't popular here, and the dealers get into a lot of shoot-outs with the police (with casualties on both sides)- the local BIB ('Boys in Brown', so-called because of the of color of cop uniforms here) are always ready for a little payback.

ZRX4ME

BAMF
My plan was to be out of here by now then I got sick and all those plans went pear shaped. If they cant figure out whats wrong soon Im packing my shit and leaving and just let nature do its thing. Its not like I have a lot to fight for.
Best wishes on your health. My wife is now a paralegal, but spent 20+ years working ER and for cardio doc's. Let me know if you need to talk to her sometime to see if doc's have you on correct path.

agri

BAMF
bandit Man,
I thought my Muslim cunt from Iran was bad next door.
I have no idea how you have not lost your mind.??????

I had similiar issues but nowhere near the fuck fest you have across the road.
I took the time going through the city, it was a waste of time as they did nothing.
I wish I had some ideas on this, that is truly fucked.

OP
Bandit Man

Bandit Man

BAMF
Why would stay there man? Sell your house, take your $$ and get the fuck out. Help me understand the logic?
I'm a loser, I rent. I have nothing left to sell and leave with. Trying to find someone to rent to me is impossible right now. I have not worked for a year and a half, my so called "Free Money" as everyone here calls it had dried up. But through all this shit I have not been late on a bill, but im still labeled as a high risk for bailing. Go figure.

rumble phish

BAMF+
I'm not sure you understand drug legalization.
I suppose I don't. Please explain it to me. Greg, I respect you and agree with you on 99% of issues, but this is the 1% for me. I watch the long line of (mostly) losers line up at the local dispensary and just shake my head. I can't go outside without experiencing the almost overwhelming odor of marijuana these days.. Teens, and even preteens, smoking dope at the local park. Drivers sitting at stoplights, toking on a blunt. I weep for the future.

Last edited:

BigBusa

BAMF+
That does suck! We lived next to an abandoned house owned by an ex hells angel. He was/is such an asshole that HA kicked him out... from what I heard. It was a shitshow for years as he tried to "renovate" it. billyV turned me on to some bad neighbor books that helped.

Isn't your situation "just california" though? The government looks the other way regarding the homeless camps blight. Sadly, I doubt they're gonna care about 1 messy meth house :frown:

homelessnesssf.jpg

download (21).jpg

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
Is the old tweeker renting the place or does she own it?

If she owns it, and if you're still on speaking terms with her, maybe you could woo her. Stay with me here...

Think about it...marry her, then arrange for a convenient O.D. (before she kills you....)

Then you could inherit the place...have it cleaned up and sell it. Use the money to finance an escape to anyfuckingwhere....

Ninjaman12R

I'm too drunk to taste this chicken
Is the old tweeker renting the place or does she own it?

If she owns it, and if you're still on speaking terms with her, maybe you could woo her. Stay with me here...

Think about it...marry her, then arrange for a convenient O.D. (before she kills you....)

Then you could inherit the place...have it cleaned up and sell it. Use the money to finance an escape to anyfuckingwhere....
That's diabolical,.......I love it.....😀

Vicious_Cycle

HOLYBAMF
My neighbor across the street is an old woman who has determined that it's my job to fix anything that fucks up at her house. Pretty annoying. I don't answer the phone when she calls, but I always end up helping her.

The guy next to me can't go two days without having a fucking bonfire. Prevailing winds bring the smoke straight at me, almost always. I am asthmatic and hate that I gotta inhale smoke every time I go outdoors. Other than that, he's a good guy.

Compared to the assholes in the OP, I guess I have good neighbors. :up::up:

Billy V

BAMF
You can try to repel them with stink.
Buy a few 3 lb. boxes of Squid at the asian store. Defrost the squid in a bucket with water - dump the buckets in the cars and in and around where they may frequent. Old squid is brutal. They will NEVER get that disgusting smell out of the vehicles, they certainly will not be able to sleep in there anymore.
------
I'm not sure if you can do the following if they are not a relative - BUT if the court allows it - you will be in charge to do what you think is best for the person. Clean up - sell - commit to mental health facility for the benefit of the person.
File for a Conservatorship - based on the person not being able to care for their health and finances.
-If you file - You will definitely receive a court hearing on the matter. It's a powerful tool, usually used my a family member so I'm not sure if a non relative can file. There may be some other type of Mental Health Crisis agency that can evaluate based on your claim of....
Her screaming "I want to Die" or waving a gun or Knife around outside endangering Her/His health.
------
PERT Evaluation
- this is another powerful Mental Health Tool for removal, and from the looks of it she/he may qualify already because of Police knowledge and response to the address.
PERT can take you away....

Last edited:

Jeff1216

BAMF
I'm a loser, I rent. I have nothing left to sell and leave with. Trying to find someone to rent to me is impossible right now. I have not worked for a year and a half, my so called "Free Money" as everyone here calls it had dried up. But through all this shit I have not been late on a bill, but im still labeled as a high risk for bailing. Go figure.
If you find work in the Dallas TX area I could house you until you get on your feet (within reason LOL)

agri

BAMF
20 years ago I used to live across the street from this old nag. Passive aggressive constant complainer.
She loved her lawn though, and I used to dump 2 stroke gas on it.

I remember a friend of mine hated his neighbour. He drew out in big letters on the lawn with fertilizer " I hate niggers"
It burnt right in real good. He said the guy had to rip up the lawn as he was scared for his life.
Same guy had bumper stickers made up" I hate niggers and jews"

I never got on his bad side.

Top Bottom