Senate Republican's are subpoeaning Twitter CEO to testify on election interference (NY Post article)

r1racer

BAM
Fuck Big Tech Censorship!

Republicans say they will subpoena Jack Dorsey over Twitter locking Trump campaign account and blocking users tweeting links to Biden-Ukraine stories - and could target Facebook's Zuckerberg next
  • Republican senators accused big tech of 'interfering' in the elections
  • Judiciary panel plans to vote to subpoena CEO Jack Dorsey to appear Oct. 23
  • Platforms blocked users from sharing NY Post story with information purported to be from Hunter Biden's lap top
  • Sites initially said it violated policies on hacked material and personal info
  • Sen. Ted Cruz said both he and the Post were blocked from sharing the story

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
While I"m glad they are calling out Jack Dorsey for being a hypocrite this will end just like the Clinton shit with nothing happening. All the GOP members of Congress and the Senate talk a big game. They will do nothing.

Not a lot different then the DEM members of Congress or Senate.

OP
r1racer

r1racer

BAM
While I"m glad they are calling out Jack Dorsey for being a hypocrite this will end just like the Clinton shit with nothing happening. All the GOP members of Congress and the Senate talk a big game. They will do nothing.

I'm not so sure thats the case here, censorship of a bombshell credible report is not much different than state run media outlets in Russia and China

This is groundbreaking territory we're entering and reform / oversight is needed to prevent big tech from censuring news away from the American people.

Election interference whether from abroad or within is a very serious matter that will be heavily scrutinized.

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned

thats the problem they need to get the whip cracked on their ass. Not defer to the court. Buncha elected fags & fagettes worried about staying in positions... legislate or gtfo

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
I'm not so sure thats the case here, censorship of a bombshell credible report is not much different than state run media outlets in Russia and China

This is groundbreaking territory we're entering and reform / oversight is needed to prevent big tech from censuring news away from the American people.

Election interference whether from abroad or within is a very serious matter that will be heavily scrutinized.
I completely agree that this is pretty dirty shit from twitter and FB. My comment is more of track record. Pretty much any time a US senator says they're gonna look into something nothing happens. They've been crying wolf for so long now they have no credibility.

Top Bottom