Self portraits

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
Last year mowing the lawn..... 26 yellow jackets had me running & screaming like a school girl... fookers

View attachment 50368
I had that happen at 19... Guy paid me a case of beer to mow for him..
He came home and his lawn was on fire while I was smoking a cigarette on his front porch...

He started to scream at me.. I said how old is your baby... He said 3.

I said... You owe me another case

Last year mowing the lawn..... 26 yellow jackets had me running & screaming like a school girl... fookers
I had the yellow jacket war a few months ago dealing with my woodpile. I feel for ya. Of course dumbass me went back for round two. One of those bastards stung me on the hand while I was operating the saw, and two more hit the back of my neck while I was distracted by the first one. Ran away, one still stuck with me 50 yards away.

Pissed...went back for more...with the spray.

More neck assaults...eventually won.

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
I had the yellow jacket war a few months ago dealing with my woodpile. I feel for ya. Of course dumbass me went back for round two. One of those bastards stung me on the hand while I was operating the saw, and two more hit the back of my neck while I was distracted by the first one. Ran away, one still stuck with me 50 yards away.

Pissed...went back for more...with the spray.

More neck assaults...eventually won.
Dude I go scorched earth policy on those mother fuckers

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned

View attachment 50368
are you allegic to them? A friend of mine stepped on a rotted log in his yard and a swarm went up his pant leg... woops.
We thought he was joking at first but the physical part of the reaction was amusing til we figured out what happened.

r1racer

BAMF
are you allegic to them? A friend of mine stepped on a rotted log in his yard and a swarm went up his pant leg... woops.
We thought he was joking at first but the physical part of the reaction was amusing til we figured out what happened.
not allergic other than lookin like mike tyson got a couple head shots to my face.... no joke, I'm screamin like a little a girl....

just let the mower run out gas... wife tended to my wounds.... 26 fuckin bites! ouch!!! benadryl + sleep

Mr Lucky

The Voice Of Reason...
I have had my times with them. I believe one war was well documented here in the dim and distant past...

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
You heading to The Blue Oyster Bar?
I had to Google that and I wish I hadn't :lol:
I met an AOL chick at her Mom's gay bar once.
Some place near Manhattan Beach I think it was.
Like... the 171 club or some weird name like that.
I actually had a great time and she had great tits. :up:

• Red
Reactions: Red
Top Bottom