Self portraits

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
Wow Rob, lighten up for fucks sake and how is my life?

Talk about a humourless snowflake.

Not to worry. If it has touched a nerve I apologise profusely...
I think the Americans had a hard time leaving you goofy fucks because of your ability to make fun of yourselves.

I'd like to think Im on some weird arc of greatness or even better self discovery.. More than likely my give a fuck broke long ago...

I wish to acknowledge scandalous women and my wives... And my poor choices.

Mr Lucky

The Voice Of Reason...
I think the Americans had a hard time leaving you goofy fucks because of your ability to make fun of yourselves.

I'd like to think Im on some weird arc of greatness or even better self discovery.. More than likely my give a fuck broke long ago...

Well said!

Mr Lucky

The Voice Of Reason...

Well I do feel bad for upsetting Rob and having a teeny bit of what I thought was innocent fun at his expense.

So I have decided to return the pic back to its original state, exactly it was, before I rudely edited that little 'Schiavo-catcher' onto his lip, just with the bike missing.

Rob remains in this, the original shot (just minus the bike), as ruggedly handsome as ever.

And once again Rob, please except my profuse apology for the offence I caused. It was absolutely not intended...

Last edited:

RobBase

BAMF
Well I do feel bad for upsetting Rob and having a teeny bit of what I thought was innocent fun at his expense.

So I have decided to return the pic back to its original state, exactly it was, before I rudely edited that little 'Schiavo-catcher' onto his lip, just with the bike missing.

Rob remains in this, the original shot (just minus the bike), as ruggedly handsome as ever.

View attachment 47062

And once again Rob, please except my profuse apology for the offence I caused. It was absolutely not intended...
I was in a state when I got mad at your excellent photoshooting skills.........the state of disrepair.
Truck ABS light just came on, minivan check engine light on, Honda civic brake light and CEL on, jumping jack tamper sheared a pin and is unusable at the moment, chain saw won't start, lawn tractor trans is dead, backhoe needs new stabilizer hydraulic seals and on and on.

Carry on Mr. Notsolucky.

luckystrike

he/him
Website
lemonparty.org
I was in a state when I got mad at your excellent photoshooting skills.........the state of disrepair.
Truck ABS light just came on, minivan check engine light on, Honda civic brake light and CEL on, jumping jack tamper sheared a pin and is unusable at the moment, chain saw won't start, lawn tractor trans is dead, backhoe needs new stabilizer hydraulic seals and on and on.

Carry on Mr. Notsolucky.
And people make fun of me for not owning anything :razz: (well, there's lots to make fun of at my expense, but still...)

Been there, done that

Hope you get it sorted :up:

Top Bottom