Self-made millionaire: This is the No. 1 way to get rich—and most young people are not doing it

Stites

That's Mister Black Flag to you
If you do the math and invest in a 401k/mutal funds with or without company matching you can make 50-60k a year for your entire life and be a mulit-millionaire. Compounding interest is beautiful but you have to play the game to win.

Also people always trying to keep up the Joneses will ensure a lifetime of work with little to show for it.........that and financed cars.......waste of money. Buy a 2-3 year old car and pay cash and invest the rest.

If you do the math and invest in a 401k/mutal funds with or without company matching you can make 50-60k a year for your entire life and be a mulit-millionaire. Compounding interest is beautiful but you have to play the game to win.
Also people always trying to keep up the Joneses will ensure a lifetime of work with little to show for it.........that and financed cars.......waste of money. Buy a 2-3 year old car and pay cash and invest the rest.
you have to start early and be disciplined. Savings, House, everything else. Only thing I regret is blowing my hard earned hustle cash on school... not a bad investment but could have been done smarter with someone elses loot. I did buy my first place a few months after graduating which kind of made up for the paying cash for college mistake.

OP
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...I made 2 mil in one year...the trick is to keep doing it...$$$ goes fast...

OP
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...Pesos actually had a lot to do with it...I love Mexicans...

Top Bottom