Sedona, Prescott and the Grand Canyon.

ADonf!

BAMF
Website
spookyfast.com
I went on a ride with Harley CVO owners. Coincidence was that three CVO bike showed up and my Valkyrie was the third GoldWing of the group. Needless to say I was the hooligan of the group.

First pic is a cafe on route 89a between Flagstaff and Sedona. Super nice people and good espresso.

Second pic: Hemi and Maya. The father-daughter team came from Israel. They bought their GoldWing on the phone before they came and picked it up in Portland (I think). They hold the long-distance award for this trip. Also, I believe Maya to be a good ADHD specimen. 'Takes one to know one.

3rd pic: Montezuma Well. We had to run to the site because we arrived one minute before they close.

4th pic: We hit it off immediately. 8 strangers became instant friends.
pics 6 and 7. I believe this to be the only bike shop in Sedona. I spoke with Ryan, the owner. He seems to know his shit and to love it.

Attachments

Stetson

BAMF
I love the "do not touch" on the old John Deere tractor. You could whale on that thing with a six foot cedar fence post all day long, and not even fuck up the paint.

Looks like a great time.

If I was going to move back to Arizona I would move to Prescott, nice and cool and more country to me. Been there once and stopped at a camping ground type place I think it was a KOA grounds, anyway we were at some type of gas station/store and some guys pull up in a jeep with all their hunting rifles on racks and they run into the store so I go and check out the jeep and one guy comes running out I guess to be a guard to make sure I don't touch their rifles and I ask him what are they hunting for and he said elk so I started talking about hunting in Hawaii and the guy tells me he use to hunt in Hawaii and I say what island and he said the big island so I started telling him all the places on the Big island I hunted at and that is when he relaxed and went back into the store to buy what ever they came there to buy.

I have a couple of friends who retired from here in Silicon Valley and moved to Prescott.

Hapo

Dog Boy
...I keep thinking of that area but it is aready too hot for me here in CT...

RollieFree

BAMF
Prescott is where I live. Actually I live about 15 miles north of Prescott away from town but work in Prescott. Its a great place to live and I have a great job. The weather is not typical AZ. The hottest I've seen it in 3 years is 98. The coldest 17. The sun shines nearly every day and humidity is never over 40%, usually 15%-25%. Even if its 17 at night, its 55 in the day and when its 98 in the day, its 55 at night. Lots of freedoms here...until all the Ca peeps roll in and start jacking prices and changing laws. I'm not moving.

RF

Prescott is where I live. Actually I live about 15 miles north of Prescott away from town but work in Prescott. Its a great place to live and I have a great job. The weather is not typical AZ. The hottest I've seen it in 3 years is 98. The coldest 17. The sun shines nearly every day and humidity is never over 40%, usually 15%-25%. Even if its 17 at night, its 55 in the day and when its 98 in the day, its 55 at night. Lots of freedoms here...until all the Ca peeps roll in and start jacking prices and changing laws. I'm not moving.

RF
It's not the Caif people that move there that is jacking up the price it's your local real-estate person that is doing that, they see these Calif people get there and new to the area and first thing the real-estate person ask is what are you looking for in property and how much you make, how much you willing to put down and so on and that is how they gauge the selling price and you have the seller who see's these Calif people coming in and think everyone is rich,

I like the look from people that come from Calif when I had a house in Mohave Valley Az and we would have our hand gun on us and the look of sheer fright by people from Calif that never seen a gun sling on someones waist band and such.

Calif people are brain washed that guns are bad and that is why they want to get into office and change the laws in other states they move too.

Looking at the Real-estate in Prescott it looks like the avg price is $500,000 plus almost as much as moving out to Manteca Calif. and in Manteca you get a new house for that price.

RollieFree

BAMF
It's not the Caif people that move there that is jacking up the price it's your local real-estate person that is doing that, they see these Calif people get there and new to the area and first thing the real-estate person ask is what are you looking for in property and how much you make, how much you willing to put down and so on and that is how they gauge the selling price and you have the seller who see's these Calif people coming in and think everyone is rich,

I like the look from people that come from Calif when I had a house in Mohave Valley Az and we would have our hand gun on us and the look of sheer fright by people from Calif that never seen a gun sling on someones waist band and such.

Calif people are brain washed that guns are bad and that is why they want to get into office and change the laws in other states they move too.

Looking at the Real-estate in Prescott it looks like the avg price is $500,000 plus almost as much as moving out to Manteca Calif. and in Manteca you get a new house for that price.

Sorry dude it is the Ca peeps. They come here with lots of money. I have no issue with the practice. People here just want to get as much as the CA's are willing to pay. My house in Indy would be $600K here. I sold it for $250K there after several months on the market. I just don't like the attitude most of them bring along. I know lots of CA peeps. All the ones I know are great...unfortunately, they seem to be in the minority. You are right about the guns. Lots around and no license necessary to carry one. That really freaks the typical wealthy CA people out. Eventually they will over run this place too. I bought my house here for $275K. Nice place with 5/8 acre in a nice hood. It is half the house, quality and property of the $250K place in Indy. Would I trade back. Fuck no.

RF

Top Bottom