SeaWorld trainer torn limb from limb by killer whale

nomad

BAMF
SeaWorld trainer torn limb from limb by killer whale turned 'psychotic' by captivity

How much Longer will this corporation be able to get away with this "business"

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Wow, from 2006. When the shrub president was asleep at the switch, instead of the game show host taking a nap before golf.

RobBase

BAMF
Funny,... my wife who's vegan and pro animal rights, something the complete opposite of what you guys think WP is.....you know, a Nazi KKK, racist, etc.....

.....she believes the exact same thing WP just said.

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
Funny,... my wife who's vegan and pro animal rights, something the complete opposite of what you guys think WP is.....you know, a Nazi KKK, racist, etc.....

.....she believes the exact same thing WP just said.
that all of the trainers should die?

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
My wife hates that shit too, but I just asked her if all the trainers should die from killer whales attacks. She said "no, of course not, but that sounds like something you would say" 😲

sailUSVI

Tripping on the road and buying stuff
For all you animal rights folks, this should get you all riled up. Watch the full length movie if you dare.

The COVE...

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
...I have not had chicken in weeks...
I actually just made skillet fried chicken just this week, for the first time in my life!
The meat was a tiny bit dry tasting. Anyone know what I can do to fix that for next time?
I'm trying to teach myself how to cook lately.

OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF
torn limb from limb? He had a broken foot, still works there today. For fucks sake dude
I dont write the headlines...

OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF
I’m guilty of going to zoos. No way an orca should be captive. I’m glad that shit is ending.
I got to zoos too, not because I support them, but because they need the money to care fo the animals. The unfortunate reality is that these animals will never be released into the wild, so if one zoo closes, they just xfer the animals to another.

Maybe just electrocute them all eh?

Freakin' zoos get a bunch of people to work for them for $0. It's good for their resume`

Maybe you will take comfort in knowing there are a lot of people there that really care about the animals, yet cannot control their destiny.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
I actually just made skillet fried chicken just this week, for the first time in my life!
The meat was a tiny bit dry tasting. Anyone know what I can do to fix that for next time?
I'm trying to teach myself how to cook lately.
View attachment 35862
View attachment 35863
Get the oil to the proper temperature and allow for cooling as you add the meat and don't cook it for too long.
Maybe a temp prob in the meat can help you adjust how long you cook it so it comes out more moist next time...

Dameon

BAMF+
Website
TurboHayabusa.org
Get the oil to the proper temperature and allow for cooling as you add the meat and don't cook it for too long.
Maybe a temp prob in the meat can help you adjust how long you cook it so it comes out more moist next time...
Soak chicken in milk overnight. Keep chicken cold until seconds before dropping in the oil. 375* oil, 7 minutes per side.

Top Bottom