SCOTUS

Ren

BAM
Website
www.fortunecity.com
For all the cunting Republicans do about "single moms and no dads present" and the "death of the nuclear family", they sure do support policies that ENSURE more single moms.
I'm no pro lifer but the largest cause of the breakdown of the nuclear family and one of the main causes of single mother headed families is welfare policies that encourage people to not get married and the '94 crime bill that put the fathers into prison for bullshit weed charges.

CID

BAMF+
so the popular vote is ok for a state to use when it comes to electing their democrat president.. or taking guns away in a certain town ..... but when it comes to popular vote on abortion... no.... that needs to be held in the Federal Courts... because if it were illegal in a state women would use "unsafe options"

:lol: :lol:

Anal Disco for the winnnning.

CID

BAMF+
In Florida -- all you need is a couple hundred thousand sigs and you get a Constitutional Amendment on ballot then with 60% approval its in. Whats the big deal about it having to have be in the Federal Courts for them dems??
......unless..... they're trying to kill off Americans and replace them by immigrants.....with covid.... :eek::eek:

Poor Distended Anus in his feeble attempt to try and get me to respond emotionally does not understand. The term was used in this context but strings did not rhyme.

Definition of purse strings

: financial resources also : control over these resources
Don't worry, your purses match your velcro New Balances.

Not nearly as well as you.
That's a given 💅

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
but lets not make it the first choice for "Birf" control... It's already the last choice after they skip over 3 or 4 others...

and i do not want to pay for it out of my taxes... See below...
Well, hell Vinnie...I don't either. But the way it's configured now, we either pay for an abortion now, or pay to raise the little darlings for the next 18 or 22 years. Because as taxpayers, we're over a barrel thanks to Congress. I would hazard a guess that we pay for more of the operations than Blue Cross/Blue Shield does....

I'd like to see a breakdown on the percentages of abortions done based on household income. Might be an eye opener...

OP
Anti-abortion, abstinence only education, anti-contraception, gutting social programs.
I think you're confusing religion with politics.
Core family values and your precious "social programs" are totally oxymoronic.
Its the fucking social programs that destroy the nuclear family and enable and keep baby mama and her spawn on government entitlements, dependant for life. Vicious cycle, that. Rinse, repeat, since the 60's.

We better hope they don't outlaw abortions.

Otherwise, we'll be over run with non-swimmers and din-do-nuffins.
Exactly. Black women are getting 5 times more abortions than white women. Hispanic women less than black women, but still more than white women.

Abortion is a necessary tool to keep whites in the majority otherwise we will be outbred and the white way of life will be lost.

I have no idea why the Republicans are against it, seems like it'd be a central part of their platform.

Last edited:

CID

BAMF+
Exactly. Black women are getting 5 times more abortions than white women. Hispanic women are less than black women, but still more than white women.

Abortion is a necessary tool to keep whites in the majority otherwise we will be outbred and the white way of life will be lost.

I have no idea why the Republicans are against it, seems like it'd be a central part of their platform.
Abortions have got nothing to do with color and everything to do with culture.

People love to be racists and think its about color. The sooner you begin to realize that, the sooner you can make the transition to truth and stop being a racist.

Read this over and over to yourself...

It is so unreasonable to expect mere human beings to follow the idea of personal responsibility or apply in their own lives...

Abortions have got nothing to do with color and everything to do with culture.
Right, but the simple fact remains that whites are in the minority when it comes to abortion rates.

I think you're confusing religion with politics.
Core family values and your precious "social programs" are totally oxymoronic.
Its the fucking social programs that destroy the nuclear family and enable and keep baby mama and her spawn on government entitlements, dependant for life. Vicious cycle, that. Rinse, repeat, since the 60's.
Nah, I'm not confusing anything. For Republicans, Christianity informs a lot of their political policies. The religious are a significant part of their base. Look at their SCOTUS pick, someone from a religious cult.

What makes you think it was welfare programs that destroyed the nuclear families?

OP
Right, but the simple fact remains that whites are in the minority when it comes to abortion rates.

Nah, I'm not confusing anything. For Republicans, Christianity informs a lot of their political policies. The religious are a significant part of their base. Look at their SCOTUS pick, someone from a religious cult.

What makes you think it was welfare programs that destroyed the nuclear families?
Don't be so dense Mr. Contrary.
SCOTUS pick is a constitutionalist first and foremost. Not some POS legislate from the bench jurist like Sotomayor.

Good thing Amy has a good nuclear core family thing going for her, with seven kids, if she was a single mom just imagine the level of welfare entititlements they'd be gobbling up for generations.

Exactly. Black women are getting 5 times more abortions than white women. Hispanic women less than black women, but still more than white women.
Because they screw like rabbits!!!! Nothing else to do while waiting on the Guberment check every month. Poor Distended Anus just has no clue..

CID

BAMF+
Socioeconomic status, family support, employment.

Then explain why you're for abortion for a Black Majority.

Since it's common sense that if they weren't killing themselves off, they'd have more family support, Socioeconomic status AND employment.

Instead they are the highest abortion rates and they're being replaced by immigrants from south america .... who you say are #2 on that list.... coikidink???

Your Car Is Slow

HOLYBAMF
shoulnt be illegal, but also shouldn't be as available as coke in a vending machine and it certainly shouldnt be subsidized by taxpayers carte blanche without any penalties or similar, ESPECIALLY on repeat visitors.

and just like every other contentious social issue that falls into this category...the government will fuck up any attempt at managing it.

CID

BAMF+
We all understood and yer still dodging the question.... Nothing to do with your "jokes".

You're in favor of Abortion.
Your saying that Blacks have the highest abortion rate.

I'm asking you why you support that?

"simple fact" --- You said. Black do it the most you said.
Republicans are against it, (true) seems like it'd be a central part of their platform(joke/sarcasm), you said. (you know to get rid of blacks) hahaha

I know the real reason Republicans are against it. "Cultism" you call it. My question to you is why are you FOR it?

I'm asking you a simple question.

You're in favor of Abortion.
Your saying that Blacks have the highest abortion rate.
I'm not sure how I can make my stance any more clearer, nor do I understand where the confusion is.

I support abortion not BECAUSE blacks have higher rates, I support abortion DESPITE blacks having higher rates. Life doesn't start at contraception and abortion is a critical medical procedure. Critics (some black pastors, for example) say that abortion is racially motivated, something the white man does to keep the black population down - I disagree with that, at least in modern times.

And FTR, I'm not saying all Republicans are cultists, but I am saying the scotus pick is.

they were probably confused when a male called to ask to schedule an abortion...

however just in case it wasnt sarcasm, you do realize that "taxpayer funded" doesnt always mean "completely free" aye?
Well they can stop doing abortions for all I care, as long as they stay open and keep doing the other stuff, including educating. Plenty of pay clinics they can refer folks to.

They did give me a price though, and when asked if there was any way to get it cheaper or free they said maybe, come in and apply there are grants available from "donors". Must be that government money, but if you have to apply the government must know they are paying for it. So which is it?

awesome, sounds like we agree on freeing up a half a billion dollars a year in taxpayer money then!
I can only care so much since I don't have a vagina or a daughter. Just for your sake though I hope they make abortion illegal in your state first.

And people on Medicaid go to a real gynecologist. What rock do you live under? They get the same shit for free that you pay for.

Top Bottom