Scott, how are things going in AZ?

RollieFree

BAMF
Enjoy your humidity and 50 degree temps. I don't like it that cold.

...and the constant rain, bugs, grey skies. I'm with S.C.

RF

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
As I look for the place to move weather is a major concern.. cold does not bother me and I thrive in it.. 105 plus degrees limits the mid day hours to things I would want to be doing. Humidity above 65 percent is pure crap and I do poorly in that environment. Problem is there is no perfect place when it comes to weather.. and taxes.

scottcolbath

BAMF+
As I look for the place to move weather is a major concern.. cold does not bother me and I thrive in it.. 105 plus degrees limits the mid day hours to things I would want to be doing. Humidity above 65 percent is pure crap and I do poorly in that environment. Problem is there is no perfect place when it comes to weather.. and taxes.
Prescott is pretty fucking close to perfect.

S.C.

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Every large city has this problem. You may have a smaller version of the same thing in a colder climate, but you still have it.

S.C.
I was in Manhattan the other day.. from 39 to 42 street had an abundance of addicts in various states of heroin highs.. homeless slept in the doorways and in and around the 42st bus terminal.. it was like the only 42 street of the 70s.. how I missed the sleaze over the tourist chains and clean times square..

OP
OP
ysr_racer

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
Fuck that condo living bullshit.
I'm looking for a place for weekend's and a month or two in the winter. A house has too much upkeep if I'm not there full time.

I want to drive over, unpack, shoot a few pistol matches, drive home.

OP
OP
ysr_racer

ysr_racer

I'm looking for a place for weekend's and a month or two in the winter. A house has too much upkeep if I'm not there full time.

I want to drive over, unpack, shoot a few pistol matches, drive home.
And eat at Chompies too :)

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Not my style of living ..sold two Condos last year after owning them less then 7 months. The views of the city was the only good thing about living in a condo.. I can't share space with people.. not for one day one week or one year. They are great for flipping as lazy people sure want them around here. IMG_20181003_115018_492.jpg

OP
OP
ysr_racer

ysr_racer

Not my style of living ..sold two Condos last year after owning them less then 7 months. The views of the city was the only good thing about living in a condo.. I can't share space with people.. not for one day one week or one year. They are great for flipping as lazy people sure want them around here. View attachment 19951
Ever stay in a hotel?

OP
OP
ysr_racer

ysr_racer

same thing in sandy eggo.. what would it cost the City of San Fran to put out some porta potties and a water source for the homeless??
That's like feeding a stay dog. Better to round them up, and drop them at the governor's house.

That's like feeding a stay dog. Better to round them up, and drop them at the governor's house.
nah stray dogs get treated much better. I would think the epicenter of caring kindness and queerdom would acknowlege homeless means toiletless. What would lobsterfest be without the shitters? It would be NYC where bathrooms are for customers only

fr0st

Wow. I don't even ride when it's 90.

Was 41 this morning here.

Last edited:

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Ever stay in a hotel?
Sure but that is a night and no more then a week or two.. I dont have to smell the cooking, hear the people below or above me, engage the nosy yentas in the lobby or in the elevator.. or wait for a washer or dryer. I rather pay a service to come mow the lawn on my ever waiting house.

luckystrike

Craves the dorito
Website
lemonparty.org
All the left coast elites calling for open borders need to be taken to task for their hypocrisy

A good start would be sponsoring both illegals and the homeless by opening up their homes in those gated communities

Actions speak louder than words, as the saying goes

OP
OP
ysr_racer

ysr_racer

Not my style of living ..sold two Condos last year after owning them less then 7 months. The views of the city was the only good thing about living in a condo.. I can't share space with people.. not for one day one week or one year. They are great for flipping as lazy people sure want them around here. View attachment 19951
Chicago?

OP
OP
ysr_racer

ysr_racer

Sure but that is a night and no more then a week or two.. I dont have to smell the cooking, hear the people below or above me, engage the nosy yentas in the lobby or in the elevator.. or wait for a washer or dryer. I rather pay a service to come mow the lawn on my ever waiting house.
Exactly, I'm not moving there. I'm going to use it for a few weekends, maybe a few weeks a year. At the most a month or two in January and February.

Drakhen

BAMF
I'm pretty sure there is no good time to buy housing in the Phoenix area. It seems like a sellers' market from what I can see.

Top Bottom