Rv roof solar kits

Snail

BAMF. No. Really. As BAMF as they get.
I've been all over the web looking for a system. My toy hauler has a rounded roof. The options are many. Price varies.

My t.h. is pre wired for the Go Power brand, but there's other choices.

T.h. is wired for 30 amp max, so 400 watt is max.

Help!

for the money the HFT solar panel system is the best bet, even charges on cloudy days. My friend goes camping a lot and he said that the HFT solar kit was enough to light his camping area, charge his laptop and smart devices and such. Just make sure if you are going to use more electrical hardware get the right amount of panels and maybe some backup batteries.

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
Get a starter system and then add to it with one or more of these units:

Amazon product
" I was a little nervous because I didn't recognize the brand, and I'm pairing a couple of these with a few Renogy 100w panels, but now I have a sneaking suspicion that maybe they all come from the same place. It puts out the same 18ish volts, and married to my system with no problems whatsoever. I'm extremely happy." - Race Director - Masters of All Terrain Off Road Running

OP
Snail

Snail

The panels seem to be getting improved regularly,or so I'm reading. The current internet opinion seems to favor the Renology offerings. The Eclipse Monocrystaline panels are by Renology on paper outperform the others.

I want a quality 400 watt roof system, 30 amp max. There's flexible panels too...

OP
Snail

Snail

Solar panels come in a variety of sizes/wattage, 100 watt seems the most popular, they're about 5'x 3', but there's a gob lot of other sizes and configurations, and mounting options.

If I knew what you have and what you run it would be helpful. Do you have inverter?

Top Bottom