RIVN: Buy It Now

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Dingbats are back to buying gasoline in gallon cans at the hardware store.
It's all making AmeRica great again!đźš­

KEHALE

BAMF with a stick
Ford mach-e just unseated Tesla as most desirable EV according to Consumer Reports
Total shit article. The only thing they gave the Mach E was ride comfort and better reliability. They also praised the BlueCruise system, but then ripped that a new butthole in another article.
Makes me wonder if Ford paid them.

rumble phish

BAMF+
Total shit article. The only thing they gave the Mach E was ride comfort and better reliability. They also praised the BlueCruise system, but then ripped that a new butthole in another article.
Makes me wonder if Ford paid them.
I heard good things about the Mach-e and also some not-so-good things as well, so the jury is still out on it. However, Consumer Reports IS a complete shit rag that DOES accept money from manufacturers in exchange for favorable reviews. So there's that.

Vegas12

BAMF+
Didn't CR get ripped a few years ago for writing articles praising Toyotas without even driving the cars because Toyota bought lots of ad space or some shit like that?
What I do recall is they gave the '07 Tundra the highest rating based solely on toy's previous ratings only to later lower it due to some teething problems.

I don't like their rating system because even though they claim they're based only on customer feedback, they don't seem to understand there are shared corporate platforms.

Like a GMC truck would have a better AC rating than a chevy truck.....or a mercury grand marquis transmission would have a higher rating than a crown vic.

I had the '07 Tundra in question.....the 2WD stereo was better than the stereo in the 4WD....fucking clowns, stick to testing toasters.

luckystrike

non binary Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer
Website
lemonparty.org
Musk is an execution savage

Numbers coming out of TSLA are something to behold

$TSLA had lower operating expenses in Q1 than $RIVN posted in Q4, despite 375X higher revenue. Absolutely ridiculous.

Revenues:
TSLA - $18.8B
RIVN - $0.05B

Operating Expenses:
TSLA - $1.9B
RIVN -$2.1B

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Any suitor offering $45/ share could buy up RIVN.

It won't be long before they have zero operating cash, potential buyers are holding out for a chapter 11 fire sale.

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
Any suitor offering $45/ share could buy up RIVN.

It won't be long before they have zero operating cash, potential buyers are holding out for a chapter 11 fire sale.
Even at these levels it’s still a $30B company

In this increasing rate environment the suitor list is thinning out

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
MORGAN STANLEY: "Tesla's revenues are growing nearly 3x faster than their capex spend, suggesting further free cash flow leverage ahead .. Tesla is nearly debt free after paying down approximately $2bn of debt in the quarter. Let that sink in."

OP
Dameon

Dameon

BAMF+
The dark cloud in my portfolio is $RIVN.

Should have sold it all at the "peak" instead of half. :roll:

Been looking at all the electric vehicle manufacturers and such and the only one that looks like it will double or triple in price of their stock is Tesla because of their new battery technology and if it is combined with the Tesla satellite phone system it's a win win.

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
Tomorrow is shaping up to be really ugly thanks to Amazon

It’s looking dire

It could take a decade to recover recent market losses

And that’s assuming the macro doesn’t get worse

i.e expanded Russia war, a new variant emerging, expanding China lockdowns, monster inflation etc

tinhead

Has never named a pet
This is looking more and more likely
I meant somebody will buy the shares.
20 million shares (8M FORD + 12M GS) out of 881,400,000 shares outstanding, is a wholly underwhelming 2.2% that may or may not have changed ownership last week.

Tempest in a teapot.

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
I meant somebody will buy the shares.
20 million shares (8M FORD + 12M GS) out of 881,400,000 shares outstanding, is a wholly underwhelming 2.2% that may or may not have changed ownership last week.

Tempest in a teapot.
Ford already dumped the shares

So did many others

“About 720 million Rivian shares are estimated to have become eligible for sale as the market opened. The company had a float of about 182.5 million shares as of April 11, according to Bloomberg data. Amazon owns about 17.7% of Rivian, while Ford owns 11.4%”

tinhead

Has never named a pet
To compare, 25,000,000 TESLA shares are sold every day. 2.5%, larger than RIVN.

Tell us again who's panicking?

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
To compare, 25,000,000 TESLA shares are sold every day. 2.5%, larger than RIVN.

Tell us again who's panicking?
TESLA has revenue AND profits

We will find out in a couple of days if RIVN has sold any trucks

When institutions are dumping shares a couple of days before reporting, it's not exactly an endorsement lol

Have you looked at the RIVN 52 week high? The panic has come and gone...it's just counting bodies in Biden's America at this point

Top Bottom