Rittenhouse deserves a medal

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Would you rather be poor and white.......or poor and black?

I can't wait for people to chime in that it doesn't matter :lol:

It only matters to those who are keeping score for some sick mental game they wish to stroke off to.

Pain is pain, suffering is suffering.

No one gets to choose what they get but, they can choose how to respond to it...

...unless they are incapable of recognizing their options...

...in which case, they need to get busy looking inward for solutions or learn how to.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
No, because blacks have it a little bit harder :lol:
Comparison is the failure in your thinking.

Who has it worse is just another pointless game of oneupsmanship.

Someone always has it better or worse, no matter their shade of brown.

The good part is that it does not last forever.

Envy isn't pretty worn by anyone.

There's a reason one of the rules is to not covet.

It leads to blame and eventually violence.

It all leads to death in any case.

Why be an asshole to others in the limited time on Earth?

hedgehog

BAMF
As usual, diarrhea mouth talked before thinking.......he was basically trying to say no more welfare cases.....only the best and brightest (paraphrasing)

No matter how he said it, it wasn't going to come out right.

Found this interesting:

Libtard heads would explode if that was even suggested here.

25% immigrants isn't a small number, but I'm guessing those immigrants are for the most part vetted much more than US immigrants.....and we won't even talk abouts illegal immigrants.

Interesting enough in Switzerland, per Wikipedia:

"32% of the population say they have experienced some form of discrimination or violence in the past 5 years (2021)."

Comparing the Swiss way to the US way is a bad example....IMHO
My original post bringing up Switzerland was concerning Switzerland being a polite society with a fuckload of firearms, it being in their culture, and yet they do not have people shooting each other left right and center.

But somehow it went immediately to ‘they’re homogeneous!’, which they are not, having a 25% immigrant population, and then ‘they don’t accept people from shithole countries!’, which if you have the skillset makes no difference. It’s entertaining how often the knee jerk reaction for problems in a nation go straight to immigrants.

A homogeneous population does not enter into it as the figures prove.

Funny, but rather than leap straight to immigrants, wouldn’t it be better to examine the difference? No diahorrea, a simple question that bears looking at.

Unless your persecution complex feels that the results of such examination would be uncomfortable.

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
Comparison is the failure in your thinking.

Who has it worse is just another pointless game of oneupsmanship.

Someone always has it better or worse, no matter their shade of brown.

The good part is that it does not last forever.

Envy isn't pretty worn by anyone.

There's a reason one of the rules is to not covet.

It leads to blame and eventually violence.

It all leads to death in any case.

Why be an asshole to others in the limited time on Earth?
You can wax eloquent all you want, doesn't change the reality that not everyone is treated the same. :lol:

Any white person here that would redo life as a black person? Dragon 350? Qwik?

BigGar

high on placebo
Swiss immigrants are very different from U.S. "immigrants" (this includes legal, illegal, and "refugee").
I don't think we would care where anyone comes from either, shithole or not if they had specific and necessary skill sets that provided value and if they were fluent in English.
We get a large amount of unskilled parasites that have no interest in assimiliation.
I'm only guessing that those folks have a lot harder time immigrating to Switzerland.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
You can wax eloquent all you want, doesn't change the reality that not everyone is treated the same. :lol:

Everyone gets the gifts of life and freewill.

It's enough for anyone to find contentment with those two gifts alone.

The key is to be satisfied with what you have.
Sadly, most spend their existence being unhappy about what they do not have...
...for the brief time they already possess everything.

Every day is a gift and to see it any other way is miserable...

...and a personal choice.

Don't like your life?
Tough shit, suffer motherfucker!

...or don't.

OP
Qwik

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org

Dude. I grew up one of four kids with a single (Widowed) mom in One of the roughest neighborhoods of East San Jose. I carried a firearm all through high school (still carry every day) so being black wouldnt have made much difference for me other than to have access to some programs I didn’t qualify for because I was primarily Caucasian.

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
Dude. I grew up one of four kids with a single (Widowed) mom I. One of the roughest neighborhoods of East San Jose. I carried a firearm all through high school (still carry every day) so being black wouldnt have made much difference for me other than to have access to some programs I didn’t qualify for because I was primarily Caucasian.
So that's a yes - same situation, only as a black person?

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Life is not a competition...

...unless you make it one and if you do, limit the competition to yourself for the best results.

Everyone suffers, even horribly at some point or ten and no one gets out alive.

Shitting on someone, who you assume has it better than you, is a bitch move.

hedgehog

BAMF
Swiss immigrants are very different from U.S. "immigrants" (this includes legal, illegal, and "refugee").
I don't think we would care where anyone comes from either, shithole or not if they had specific and necessary skill sets that provided value and if they were fluent in English.
We get a large amount of unskilled parasites that have no interest in assimiliation.
I'm only guessing that those folks have a lot harder time immigrating to Switzerland.
Yep, immigrating to Switzerland is harder, but this is getting off track yet again.

It is a polite society without much crime, whilst at the same time owning a fuckton of firearms.

Bears looking at.....

Vegas12

BAMF+
Interesting take. That takes balls.

You go to that default question everytime this comes up.....then you mock when race segregated programs are brought up...I recall you even talked about the programs in your field and few take advantage.

I KNOW I would have made FD at least 2 years earlier if I were black or had tits.(bigger tits...probably good now)

People like you perpetuate this bullshit...I get it, there are situations where an AA may get fucked......but it's the constant self pity that keeps people down.

I know...not everyone can join the military

Not everyone can be a PD commander

Not everyone can be an FD captain or chief.

It's interesting that I know blacks in every one of those positions and all of them have mocked this bullshit.

The black person on the PD, who is a neighbor(God forbid I call him a friend) may be the biggest racist I know...he cannot stand the hood rats and the constant bullshit...he's considered a traitor to his own race.

Don't you have some gook in you? (Not your boyfriend)

What's your take on the oppressed people attacking Asians on the streets??

I saw first hand what ghetto blacks do to any black that does the work to get the fuck out of the ghetto. The phone calls my ex got from her own family were sickening. The only time they called was when they wanted something and got abusive if she turned them down. I even saw her get fucked with for having darker skin than some. On top of that, the shit she caught for being with a white man, especially from young black men and old black women.

The only one who ever gave me any shit was a fat white chick, and she was with a Mexican.

She always has good government jobs. I know being black and female helps with that.

C. Dolan

BAMF+
I saw first hand what ghetto blacks do to any black that does the work to get the fuck out of the ghetto. The phone calls my ex got from her own family were sickening. The only time they called was when they wanted something and got abusive if she turned them down. I even saw her get fucked with for having darker skin than some. On top of that, the shit she caught for being with a white man, especially from young black men and old black women.

The only one who ever gave me any shit was a fat white chick, and she was with a Mexican.

She always has good government jobs. I know being black and female helps with that.
The old " Crabs in a Barrel " analogy.

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
You go to that default question everytime this comes up.....then you mock when race segregated programs are brought up...I recall you even talked about the programs in your field and few take advantage.
I mock many things but race segregated programs...like affirmative action? I'm largely indifferent about. Good idea in theory, can go off the rails pretty quick - hiring less qualified, less able, blah blah blah but it seems to piss off a certain segment of people, so it doesn't rate high on my list of things to get mad about. 🤷‍♀️

Not a pity party, at all. Just facts. People have a tendency to treat differently based on their presentation, skin color included. The idea that society is colorblind is pretty ridiculous.

Yep, I'm part Korean. The rise of violence against Asians is fucked up, what you want me to say? I'm not going to judge a race on the actions of the lowest common denominator, as many here appear to do.

Vegas12

BAMF+
[
I mock many things but race segregated programs...like affirmative action? I'm largely indifferent about. Good idea in theory, can go off the rails pretty quick - hiring less qualified, less able, blah blah blah but it seems to piss off a certain segment of people, so it doesn't rate high on my list of things to get mad about. 🤷‍♀️

Not a pity party, at all. Just facts. People have a tendency to treat differently based on their presentation, skin color included. The idea that society is colorblind is pretty ridiculous.

Yep, I'm part Korean. The rise of violence against Asians is fucked up, what you want me to say? I'm not going to judge a race on the actions of the lowest common denominator, as many here appear to do.
Are there any race specific rules for white people?? POC may get treated differently SOMETIMES.....but there are major repercussions, including huge paydays if proven.

That last line is pretty interesting.....because I honestly believe that's what's happening with the bashing of being white.

Lowest common denominator, whether a few bad cops, an asshole or ten at a sporting event or the discrimination cases.....the entire race gets blamed for those bad apples.

My ancestors never owned slaves, never killed an Indian....I'm not on stolen land and I'm not paying shit to some whiney cunt who thinks their family may have been slaves.

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
That last line is pretty interesting.....because I honestly believe that's what's happening with the bashing of being white.

Lowest common denominator, whether a few bad cops, an asshole or ten at a sporting event or the discrimination cases.....the entire race gets blamed for those bad apples.

My ancestors never owned slaves, never killed an Indian....I'm not on stolen land and I'm not paying shit to some whiney cunt who thinks their family may have been slaves.
I agree with the gist of your post. White bashing isn't aimed at literally every white person. Are there people who believe that ALL white people are the problem? Yes, absolutely, and they tend to be the loudest voices because they are the most extreme but by no means is it common or average. It's hard to criticize the power structure that was built by whites, for whites, over the last 100 years without white people feeling attacked for something they had zero to do with. That's a lot of what the controversy over CRT is.

Same deal with the police. I don't have an issue with all police officers - I have an issue with the bad ones, and I have an issue with the overall structure that fights transparency and looks out for their own when bad shit happens...like the coverup that happened with Arbery's murder. But to someone who doesn't see it the way I do, they can only interpret that to mean I'm anti-police all the way and that's not the case.

Vegas12

BAMF+
Poor & black... holy shit is there ridiculous benefits in the name of diversity & affirmative action.

Last time I named a few...he mocked them.
College admission standards being lower for one...

My partner's fiancé died recently.....big time racist Shoshone cunt...

I helped my partner drive to the rez to pick up family.

While I was sitting in the hospital parking lot with the dead bitch's mom, sister and daughter; the two older native Americans started hammering on the daughter on how she needs to come live with them and take advantage of all the free schooling offered her....daughter humored them and moved to Kingman to probably grow meth and collect the occasional triibe payout.

The family was nice enough....but I wonder if they realized I was there.

Last edited:

Vegas12

BAMF+
I agree with the gist of your post. White bashing isn't aimed at literally every white person. Are there people who believe that ALL white people are the problem? Yes, absolutely, and they tend to be the loudest voices because they are the most extreme but by no means is it common or average. It's hard to criticize the power structure that was built by whites, for whites, over the last 100 years without white people feeling attacked for something they had zero to do with. That's a lot of what the controversy over CRT is.

Same deal with the police. I don't have an issue with all police officers - I have an issue with the bad ones, and I have an issue with the overall structure that fights transparency and looks out for their own when bad shit happens...like the coverup that happened with Arbery's murder. But to someone who doesn't see it the way I do, they can only interpret that to mean I'm anti-police all the way and that's not the case.

And I agree with that for the most part.....but honestly, do you think a white person in ghana or Nigeria would get ANY consideration or be a protected class??

The arbery case was a goat fuck .....but a lot of that was due to the 1st three AD's (no, not you) recuseing themselves because they knew the retired Klansmen....some idiots here thought it was because it was unwinnable.

The checks and balances actually worked this time by not allowing a possible biased prosecutor to try the case.

Yes, I know about the letter....that wasn't racism as much as a good ole boy looking out for another.

scottcolbath

BAMF+
Yep, immigrating to Switzerland is harder, but this is getting off track yet again.

It is a polite society without much crime, whilst at the same time owning a fuckton of firearms.

Bears looking at.....
I missed some of this conversation, and I'm not going backwards to sort it out.

Are you suggesting that guns aren't the issue, but people are? That's been my groove for about 20 years. I think there are only a couple of ways to correct this. First step is to lock up for a very long time, anyone committing violent crimes. Longer if they did it with a gun. Second is find a way to work on getting family units back together. Not sure where to begin on that one. It may take a generation or two to work out that issue, but it is something that needs attention.

S.C.

OP
Qwik

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
Second is find a way to work on getting family units back together. Not sure where to begin on that one. It may take a generation or two to work out that issue, but it is something that needs attention.

S.C.
Took the Democrats about fifty years to disable the family unit

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
Took the Democrats about fifty years to disable the family unit
Lmao I'd love to hear your take as a "tough on crime" and "let's cut social programs and inner school funding" Republican how the Democrats are the reason that the black nuclear family has been disrupted. :lol:

Please, go on. What policies are you referencing here?

Last edited:

hedgehog

BAMF
I missed some of this conversation, and I'm not going backwards to sort it out.

Are you suggesting that guns aren't the issue, but people are? That's been my groove for about 20 years. I think there are only a couple of ways to correct this. First step is to lock up for a very long time, anyone committing violent crimes. Longer if they did it with a gun. Second is find a way to work on getting family units back together. Not sure where to begin on that one. It may take a generation or two to work out that issue, but it is something that needs attention.

S.C.
Basically, yes, that is the point.

I do not condone firearms bans - as i’ve posted before, my first job out of school was at a traditional British gunmakers, and I used to shoot competitively - as they themselves are not the problem.

The problem is idiots that think they are the solution to their problems or a way of realizing a fantasy.

Agree with your points. Basically you are advocating a societal change which is addressing the root of the problem. I’d also add improvements to the system that assists mental health problems.

OP
Qwik

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
braindead_organdonor braindead_organdonor Anal Disco Anal Disco this isn’t memes or supposition. It’s based on facts. Democratic policies have worked for decades to destroy the black family unit. And the terrorist group known as Black Lives Matter has the removal of father figures as one of the tenants of their organization as well. Keep em dependent on the government welfare and you control them and their vote

braindead_organdonor

unpopular opinions
Changed it from "family unit" to "black family unit"

Either way, what are you doing to help family values and the family unit?
Where's your picket fence, mortgage, stay at home wife, and 3.2 kids at?

OP
Qwik

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
Changed it from "family unit" to "black family unit"

Either way, what are you doing to help family values and the family unit?
Where's your picket fence, mortgage, stay at home wife, and 3.2 kids at?
Never been a fan of picket fences, no mortgage, wife stays at home and I have two daughters and a grandson. Thanks for asking

Top Bottom