Rittenhouse deserves a medal

Vegas12

BAMF+
Maybe, but not if the jury follows the Constitution and upholds the law.

The McClansman broke the law....as did zimmermscum....only zimmermscum killed the only witness.

The moron who took the video and then produced it.......I bet he'd like to have that one back.

I haven't looked too deep into the cameraman's charges......not sure what he'd go down for; if anything.

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
So, according to the graphic you posted AD, Blacks kill Whites at more than a 2:1 ratio as Whites kill Blacks. Got it :up:

View attachment 84042
I have to agree that 2:1 ratio sounds much more menacing and scary than 300.

You should tell the next ten people you see tomorrow that there is an attack on white people by the black people. 100% more homicides than whites killing blacks! And then tell them that the "100% more" means 300. And better yet, if they're white, they will still have an 85% chance of being killed by a white person. Really throw 'em for a loop.

Statistics is fun!

And it's because the US population is so diverse!!!!! Homogeneity!!!!

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
Answer this. What part of the population makes up 13% yet commits more than 50% of violent crime?
Yep, when you can't answer the question, just ignore it and ask a question in return! Who said the reverse card only works in UNO?!

And anyway, isn't the whole idea that they would have been polite and less likely to act out?

rumble phish

BAMF+
I have to agree that 2:1 ratio sounds much more menacing and scary than 300.

You should tell the next ten people you see tomorrow that there is an attack on white people by the black people. 100% more homicides than whites killing blacks! And then tell them that the "100% more" means 300. And better yet, if they're white, they will still have an 85% chance of being killed by a white person. Really throw 'em for a loop.

Statistics is fun!

And it's because the US population is so diverse!!!!! Homogeneity!!!!
Hey man, I'm just pointing out the facts YOU posted. It is a FACT, according to YOUR source, that white person is more than twice as likely to be murdered by a black person than a black person would be by a white person.

You're are right about one thing though...Statistics ARE fun! :lol:

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
Hey man, I'm just pointing out the facts YOU posted. It is a FACT, according to YOUR source, that white person is more than twice as likely to be murdered by a black person than a black person would be by a white person.

You're are right about one thing though...Statistics ARE fun! :lol:
Yep, no argument there, that's technically true! After you get done explaining 300 more murders a year by blacks, feel free to do a per capita by respective race!

0.57 blacks victimized by whites per 100,000 blacks
0.22 whites victimized by blacks per 100,000 whites

That's almost 3 times the murder rate!

Stats are fun!

There's a very specific ingredient missing from their population...
luckystrike said:
Yet another homogeneous country
DING! DING! DING! DING! luckystrike luckystrike for the win!
Hang on buddy, you said LS was correct in saying homogeneity, even made the ding ding noises, and I'm just sitting here trying to figure out either of you can blame racial diversity for one white guy shooting 3 other white guys. :lol:
Hey, I'm just relaying what the media is telling everyone.
Still waiting for this.

Hey, when you can't clarify your position, simply ignore it and jump onto another line of argument!

Who said riding caboose was just for trains!

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
Let's do violent crime next A/D! :)
Sure. Let's take a look at this table.

I generally see, for just about every single crime listed, white people have double the amount of arrests. I know, I know, population and all that stuff.

It's very easy to say white people commit over twice as many "offenses against family and children" than black people. We need to eradicate white people! :wink2:

rumble phish

BAMF+
Still waiting for this.

Hey, when you can't clarify your position, simply ignore it and jump onto another line of argument!

Who said riding caboose was just for trains!
Waiting for what? Proof that the media and BLM made the whole Rittenhouse trial about "White Supremacy"? I don't have to supply any proof, it's all over the interwebs!

rumble phish

BAMF+
You said LS was correct and that's why Switzerland and Japan didn't have these issues - homogeneity.

I'm asking you how racial diversity aka black people contributed to the KR shootings when everyone involved was white.
I didn't say "black people" contributed to the Rittenhouse shooting. I was pointing out that the media and all of the BLM pundits were saying it was about "white supremacy" and calling the kid a racist, when there was absolutely nothing pointing to that.

And luckystrike luckystrike IS correct. The missing component between our society and those of Switzerland and Japan is pretty obvious. Not "black" folks per se, but the culture that is predominant amongst them.

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
The answer is shame.

Shame is a large component of Japanese culture and I'm willing to bet that due to compulsory military service in Switzerland shame is a component there as well.
Denmark is very open minded and doesn't utilize shame as a cultural reinforcement if their attitudes towards sex and drugs are anything to go by - and they still have some of the lowest homicide rates. I don't think shame is it.

Not "black" folks per se, but the culture that is predominant amongst them.
That could explain why blacks mostly kill blacks, but that doesn't explain why whites mostly kills whites.

Vegas12

BAMF+
So which is it?

US having diverse population (aka blacks?) is the reason why 4 white guys got into a cluster fuck?

I'll take a "stab".......

The reason the town was burning down is because a black POS got turned into a vegetable by a white cop...any excuse to throw a party, I suppose.

The 2.5 dead guys were allegedly supporters of the BurnLootMurder clan....especially the suicidal child molester running up to armed anti-rioters yelling, "shoot me N***A."

But it's ok to drop the n word if you're black or a supporter of BurnLootMurder.....so I've been told.
Well, part of that I was told....I'll let AD test the second part walking after midnight in south central...."really, N***A's....I'm one of you!!!"

Vegas12

BAMF+
25% (according to their last census) of the Swiss population are resident immigrants, so that one doesn’t fly.

There's a lot more to it, but it appears the Swiss are much more picky on who they allow in:

"The admission of people from non-EU/EFTA countries is regulated by the Foreign Nationals Act, and is limited to skilled workers who are urgently required and are likely to integrate successfully in the long term. There are quotas established yearly: in 2012 it was 3,500 residency permits and 5,000 short-term permits."

The main difference is the Swiss diplomacy ....I'm certain they didn't say "we don't want people from shithole countries".....even though they don't.

hedgehog

BAMF
Oh, they are definitely more picky, preferring people with skill sets that could be useful or have a demand, but coming from a shithole country doesn’t exclude one if they have that skill set.

It’s unsurprising as Switzerland is a small country with a population of less than 9 million.

Vegas12

BAMF+
You didn't fix shit.
I said Huber because I meant Huber.

Now go back and edit your fix... you fuking cracker.

Oooops....I guess we were all correct.

According to KR, both the idiots grabbed for his rifle.....though Huber did it while swinging the skateboard.

7:45 and 10:35 of the video:

Vegas12

BAMF+
Oh, they are definitely more picky, preferring people with skill sets that could be useful or have a demand, but coming from a shithole country doesn’t exclude one if they have that skill set.

It’s unsurprising as Switzerland is a small country with a population of less than 9 million.

As usual, diarrhea mouth talked before thinking.......he was basically trying to say no more welfare cases.....only the best and brightest (paraphrasing)

No matter how he said it, it wasn't going to come out right.

Found this interesting:

Libtard heads would explode if that was even suggested here.

25% immigrants isn't a small number, but I'm guessing those immigrants are for the most part vetted much more than US immigrants.....and we won't even talk abouts illegal immigrants.

Interesting enough in Switzerland, per Wikipedia:

"32% of the population say they have experienced some form of discrimination or violence in the past 5 years (2021)."

Comparing the Swiss way to the US way is a bad example....IMHO

OP
Qwik

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
Yeah, that's race of victim, not perpetrator.

You haven't responded to Stetson's question.

Or mine, for that matter.
For a guy that never provides answers you sure demand a lot of them. So what exactly is your question. And what is Stetsons? And what it comes down to is according to that figure people of color or 11.9% of the population. And they commit more than half of all violent crime. And while yes majority of the victims Are black. A large percentage are also of other races.

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
I'll take a "stab".......

The reason the town was burning down is because a black POS got turned into a vegetable by a white cop...any excuse to throw a party, I suppose.

The 2.5 dead guys were allegedly supporters of the BurnLootMurder clan....especially the suicidal child molester running up to armed anti-rioters yelling, "shoot me N***A."

But it's ok to drop the n word if you're black or a supporter of BurnLootMurder.....so I've been told.
Well, part of that I was told....I'll let AD test the second part walking after midnight in south central...."really, N***A's....I'm one of you!!!"
The "N word" is the most evil, vile, disgusting, repulsive word there is.

Here's a picture

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
For a guy that never provides answers you sure demand a lot of them.
Are you kidding me? I sourced my own goddamn answers because you can't back your up your idiotic memes.

You just parrot a few random stats that sound good to you and think that's enough, despite having 0 understanding what they mean in context.

So what exactly is your question. And what is Stetsons?
Since you said an armed society is a polite society, I asked:

And anyway, isn't the whole idea that they would have been polite and less likely to act out?

Stetson's question is pretty clear, I don't see where the confusion is.

The 2010 NCVS report I found doesn't seem to break things down the way your meme does. Is there more data somewhere? Am I reading it wrong?

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
OP
Qwik

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
Are you kidding me? I sourced my own goddamn answers because you can't back your up your idiotic memes.

You just parrot a few random stats that sound good to you and think that's enough, despite having 0 understanding what they mean in context.

Since you said an armed society is a polite society, I asked:

Stetson's question is pretty clear, I don't see where the confusion is.
Well you proved my statement with YOUR Own a comment “if I had a gun on me I wouldn’t have said anything” IE you would’ve been more polite. and I’m still not sure what the question from Stetson was.

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
Well you proved my statement with YOUR Own a comment “if I had a gun on me I wouldn’t have said anything” IE you would’ve been more polite. and I’m still not sure what the question from Stetson was.
Right, but the group was still being rude.

Your point hasn't been made.

People will still act up and there are more guns now than there ever was before. Shit, guns are the opposite of a deterrent to aggression and violence. 3 dudes went after a guy armed with an AR15.

An armed society doesn't mean sheeyit.

Top Bottom