Rittenhouse deserves a medal

Why would anyone support a racist like Kyle?

Racist.

Having fun yet fucker.

Racist fucker.

You should of backed up your argument or shut the fuck up. Don't fuck with me.

Racist white boy.

Having fun yet?

I don't have to prove it by your standards.

Racist Tim, tick tisk. Are you a skinhead? Nazi supporter.

Your hair is pretty short.

Stop with the white power shit, we don't like that around here.

Take your racist shit somewhere else.

Racist.

Last edited:
Ya, delete my posts tim.

Prove me wrong or shut the fuck up.

Fucking cunt that can't stand on there position with any facts.

Fuck you Tim and your virtue signaling.

You called me a racist. You think that's ok, it's not.

If you think that's OK then it's OK for anyone to put bullshit up about you.

Fucking punk ass pussy.

If you didn't have moderator power, your ass would of been slandered the same way you did to me.

Chicken shit. Pull this fuckers mod privilege.

Your feet got held to the fire, you couldn't handle it.

Don't slander me if you can't take it.

Fuckin bitch.

For the mods, pull his mod powers now.

It's abuse of power.

Vegas12

BAMF+
You didn't fix shit.
I said Huber because I meant Huber.

Now go back and edit your fix... you fuking cracker.

And now back to our regularly scheduled program:

Negative ghost rider.

The child molester, rosenbaum, chased KR and grabbed the gun before getting shot.

Huber was the skateboarder who swung his board at KR, basically signing his own death warrant.

Then we have ol lefty....or grossy....the dumbass that basically made the defense case for them.
The moron who said it wasn't in his nature to shoot and kill someone yet brings a loaded and chambered glock to the festivities before being disarmed (emphasis on arm)

In the other case, the 3 Klansmen will fry. A lot of people want to make comparisons with the KR case.......I believe KR was targeted by the 1st felon because KR was armed....remember, the molester was running around to other armed individuals yelling "shoot me ni66a"....he was suicidal and probably didn't fear getting shot.....the other rocket surgeons absolutely had weapons.

If KR had shot anyone while he playing cop as opposed to being attacked, it may have been a different verdict....which is why I think the dead jogger's killers will go down.

KR was very close to taking up a post to protect property he wasn't asked to (the owner of the house in the AA case) if he shot someone for a dumpster fire or torching a car, it would not have been self defense.

You slandered me Tim, you did not back it up.

You are unstable, manic depression, bi polar.

You should not be a moderator. I got the impression you are, I could be wrong.

You deleted stuff you didn't like. BULLSHIT

If Eddie did this, bullshit.

I don't think Gregg would do this.

I was slandered. I don't like that.

Don't slandered me if you can't take the same.

Last edited:
OP
Qwik

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
Maybe, but not if the jury follows the Constitution and upholds the law.
I haven’t been following this one at all. But my understanding is they chased him down. They had the firearm and then a fight ensued. And the black guy died. Unless the prosecution in this one is just as bad as the one against Kyle Rittenhouse. At least two of the three are going away

CID

BAMF+
If someone who is armed has the drop on you, is it best to comply or try to wrestle the weapon from them?
In the moment is when you will EVER know. I've had two separate circumstances where a gun was pointed at my face at close range... I didnt comply with either. The first one got a shot off into the ground while I was taking it from him. The 2nd time I took a different approach. No shots fired. (both times I was dumb as fuck for being in the situation to begin with -AND- I could have legally killed either one of them)

heres another one for you guys to ponder....

Police release 911 calls from shooting of Volusia library assistant after hit-and-run crash (msn.com)

Last edited:

CID

BAMF+
comply until you have the drop...
For me its about distance. If you're within arms reach or there about, I'm going to take it from you if you're not trained to keep it from me. If not, I'm more inclined to try and deescalate or even comply if I thought it was a true fear thing and not some power trip asshole with a gun. ....of course I would be in fear of my life in both situations, so theres never a real future answer except not to put yourself in that situation.

rumble phish

BAMF+
Maybe, but not if the jury follows the Constitution and upholds the law.
I sorry, but where in what they did were they following the "Constitution"? Not calling you out or anything, but a serious question as I'm confused by your statement.

hedgehog

BAMF
And yet, you're posting in a thread that very much disproves your point. That armed society is a polite society is bullshit. A polite society is polite because it is a cultural cornerstone, not because everyone is packing heat.

Depends on the area. I go twice a year and this is the first time I've had someone that wouldn't stop talking.

I wait until the theaters are nearly empty before I see something.

Someday I'd like to have a nice home theater setup so I don't have to deal with the occasional riff raff....like the people that leave trash behind.
Switzerland is a VERY polite society, and armed to the fucking teeth. Firearms ownership is very common, and competitive shooting a national family pass time.

BUT crimes with firearms and shootings are negligible.

Kinda begs the question, why the difference?

hagrid

Human sized Loofah Pouf
The way it's used by the pro-gun crowd, it's to imply that having a well armed society will help keep people from being unnecessarily aggressive and that's obviously not true.

It's the opposite, the presence of weapons increases aggression in people. There have been some interesting experiments that support this idea.

I was watching No Time to Die last night in the theater and this group of shitheads wouldn't stop talking, so I yelled shut up. Some dude a row in front chimed in "yeah, SHUT THE FUCK UP!" lol. I'm not so sure I would have been as quick to yell out if I was carrying.

Anywho, it seems the polite society quote is taken out of context (from a sci-fi book Beyond This Horizon) and doesn't mean what people thinks it means, kinda the opposite.
Switzerland is a VERY polite society, and armed to the fucking teeth. Firearms ownership is very common, and competitive shooting a national family pass time.

Trouble in paradise...

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"

As is Japan, a nation with very little private gun ownership. That could be said of many asian countries.

luckystrike

he/him - Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
Website
lemonparty.org

All males have to serve and therefore competent with firearms + Suisse is a homogenous yet multilingual country???

rumble phish

BAMF+

As is Japan, a nation with very little private gun ownership. That could be said of many asian countries.
There's a very specific ingredient missing from their population...

Yet another homogeneous country
DING! DING! DING! DING! luckystrike luckystrike for the win!

The 4 people involved in the Kenosha shooting were all white males.

Like I said - a polite society is polite because it's a cornerstone of the culture, not because it is armed.
Gee, that's not the way the msm is spinning it!!

rumble phish

BAMF+
So which is it?

US having diverse population (aka blacks?) is the reason why 4 white guys got into a cluster fuck?
Hey, I'm just relaying what the media is telling everyone.

But here's a link to a story that backs up your initial argument about a "polite" society...

Pregnant Florida librarian killed in road rage shooting she allegedly started: police | Fox News

...and just for the record, I'll keep my opinion about guns, rights, and polite societies to myself since it will most likely piss off folks on BOTH sides (which is a good indicator that my take is right on the money).

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
Hey, I'm just relaying what the media is telling everyone.
Hang on buddy, you said LS was correct in saying homogeneity, even made the ding ding noises, and I'm just sitting here trying to figure out either of you can blame racial diversity for one white guy shooting 3 other white guys. :lol:

Especially given that something like 85-90% of homicides are people from the same race - blacks predominantly kill blacks and whites predominantly kill whites.

But here's a link to a story that backs up your initial argument about a "polite" society...

Pregnant Florida librarian killed in road rage shooting she allegedly started: police | Fox News

...and just for the record, I'll keep my opinion about guns, rights, and polite societies to myself since it will most likely piss off folks on BOTH sides (which is a good indicator that my take is right on the money).
That story is nuts. I thought librarian types were meek and mousy types. Must have been a tough pregnancy

By all means, share your guns/society/politeness opinions, this thread needs more legs :smile2:

OP
Qwik

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
Hang on buddy, you said LS was correct in saying homogeneity, even made the ding ding noises, and I'm just sitting here trying to figure out either of you can blame racial diversity for one white guy shooting 3 other white guys. :lol:

Especially given that something like 85-90% of homicides are people from the same race - blacks predominantly kill blacks and whites predominantly kill whites.

That story is nuts. I thought librarian types were meek and mousy types. Must have been a tough pregnancy

By all means, share your guns/society/politeness opinions, this thread needs more legs :smile2:
99D43992-9631-4CFE-BFDC-6A3260356D4B.jpeg

Top Bottom