Rittenhouse deserves a medal

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
Newly released Joseph Rosenbaum sex offender documents obtained by Wisconsin Right Now from the Pima County (Arizona) Clerk of Courts confirm Joseph Rosenbaum was charged by a grand jury with 11 counts of child molestation and inappropriate sexual activity around children, including anal rape. The victims were five boys ranging in age from nine to 11 years old.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
What in the living fuck???

5 boys?

How is it somebody like that is walking the streets???
He was sentenced to 15 years for it (not sure how many he actually served). I can't say I'm sad that he's no longer breathing, and a violent death was what he deserved, but is it going to be relevant to Rittenhouse's case? Will the jury even get to hear about it? I don't know, but it sounds like the only aspect that's been brought up was Rosenbaum's need for (and lack of access to) medication for his mental disorders (bipolar/depression).

Still, this sounds good for the defense:

In other testimony, the prosecution suffered a potential blow when Rosenbaum’s fiancee, Kariann Swart, disclosed that he was on medication for bipolar disorder and depression but didn’t fill his prescriptions because the local pharmacy was boarded up as a result of the unrest — information Rittenhouse’s lawyers could use in their bid to portray Rosenbaum as the aggressor that night.

The judge allowed the defense to elicit testimony about Rosenbaum’s mental illness because prosecutors brought up mention of medication. Had prosecutors not touched on the topic, it is unlikely the judge would have let the defense bring it up.

On the day he was killed, Rosenbaum had been released from a Milwaukee hospital. The jury was told that much, but not why he had been admitted — after a suicide attempt.

Drakhen

BAMF
At this point, the defense is forbidden from bringing up Rosenbaum's conviction, arrest and restraining order (there was an restraining order keeping him from contacting his fiance, which he violated) history. The prosecution has been warned that if they use any of Rosenbaum's associates as full on character witnesses, then his prior history may be brought into court by the defense on their own or through cross examination.

The prosecution has so far seen the wisdom of these rulings, though they had Rosenbaum's fiance on the stand. She had mentioned that they had met at Jen she was staying at but he couldn't stay long. In theory, the defense might ask why he couldn't stay, but that would bring up the restaining order, so I think the prosecution is really pushing close to the edge with their witnesses and testimony.

Edit: quite frankly, the more I read about the case, the more I wonder if the prosecution isn't simply incompetent, or they know they don't have a real chance, so they're just going through the motions.

Last edited:

Your Car Is Slow

HOLYBAMF
At this point, the defense is forbidden from bringing up Rosenbaum's conviction, arrest and restraining order (there was an restraining order keeping him from contacting his fiance, which he violated) history. The prosecution has been warned that if they use any of Rosenbaum's associates as full on character witnesses, then his prior history may be brought into court by the defense on their own or through cross examination.

The prosecution has so far seen the wisdom of these rulings, though they had Rosenbaum's fiance on the stand. She had mentioned that they had met at Jen she was staying at but he couldn't stay long. In theory, the defense might ask why he couldn't stay, but that would bring up the restaining order, so I think the prosecution is really pushing close to the edge with their witnesses and testimony.

Edit: quite frankly, the more I read about the case, the more I wonder if the prosecution isn't simply incompetent, or they know they don't have a real chance, so they're just going through the motions.
have to imagine there isnt a single person in that office that wanted to be in charge of this case...

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
So Rosenbaum's mental problems, according to the defense, mean that Rittenhouse’s actions of defending himself, from an "of his meds child rapist" were un warranted.

Got it.

Rittenhouse should have just done what, dropped his pants and bent over?

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
I'm in my 60's...

If some child molester starts chasing me... and I got a long gun that he's trying to grab... sorry... he's getting shot right quick.
Seriously, who the hell in their right mind grabs for a person's weapon during a riot?

Sounds like the dirtbag wanted to commit suicide by cop (or teenager).

Vicious_Cycle

they/them - LABusas Road Captain
The protester wounded by teenage Kyle Rittenhouse during the deadly August 2020 social justice protests in Wisconsin acknowledged in court Monday that he pointed his gun at Rittenhouse and moved toward him before being shot.

Testimony is entering its second week in the trial, in which Rittenhouse is accused of murder.
During cross-examination Gaige Grosskreutz, shot in the bicep, was asked by Rittenhouse's defense team: "It wasn’t until you pointed your gun at him, advanced on him ... that he fired, right?”
Grosskreutz replied: "Correct," according to the Associated Press.
This fucking case should be thrown out and wrapped up by dinner time.

yamadak13

BAMF
Listened to the trial while working today. Pickle jar boy sure tried playing it up for the jury with his puppy dog eyes during every answer.
Doesn’t look like there is much to prosecute here.

OP
Qwik

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
I imagine that if Rosengone was still amongst the living, he probably wouldn't have any idea what they were protesting, and was only there to get into or cause trouble. I wouldn't be surprised if the same applied to Huber as well.
Huber was lookin for a date. Any unattended children.

KEHALE

BAMF with a stick
That guy today was almost completely “dis-armed”.

You could tell he wanted to lie, but his mind kept going to the video of himself.

It was interesting to watch his thought process. When you want to lie, but there's a video.... Haha!

Last edited:
Website
www.bobbywarns.com
If he gets off I hope he sues the fuck out of everyone who slandered him. Fuckbook, twatter, all of them. Make him the king of Kenosha, make the Sandman payout look like chump change. Turn out their lights.
He should also be able to go after that bumbling meat sack of a President and the “squad” who quickly labeled him a white supremacist/domestic terrorist.

rumble phish

BAMF+
This is how the media are portraying Gaige Grosskreutz, and his actions that night... not a word about how he basically contradicted the prosecution and bolstered the defense.

Kyle Rittenhouse trial: Shooting victim Gaige Grosskreutz takes the stand : NPR
In contrast, here's the FOX news article about the very same story. Of the two articles, tell me which you think is less biased?

Kyle Rittenhouse trial: Defense 'hit it out of the ballpark' with Gaige Grosskreutz testimony, experts say | Fox News

Top Bottom