RIP Murphy

OP

gsteve

BAMF+
If you'll notice, your nephew ysr is almost always absent from the dog passing threads. Can never be bothered to put in a kind word, despite the fact he always has time to post random thoughts in other threads.

Then he'll take jabs at dog owners in other threads.

Even people who never agree on anything in other threads can come into the same dog thread with kind words.

I told my gf tonight, no more chihuahuas. I'd rather get her a yorkie rescue and I'll get another terrier.
He seems to have interesting ways about him. But he did send me a nice pm 😉

Snail

BAMF. No. Really. As BAMF as they get.
Quest is 9 weeks, not months. Dang, can't blame that one on the phone.

BilletMan

BAMF+
gsteve, here's a video from a couple of weeks ago, only 2 weeks after I saved Ozzy (tan/white dog) from the shelter. He's THE most loving dog and get along SO well with Moto! It's a win-win deal! I dare you to go visit your local animal shelter! It's the saddest thing to see....Here are my 2 rescue mutts:
https://www.labusas.org/media/ozzy-and-moto-video-mp4.233/

OP

gsteve

BAMF+
BM I’ll have a look in a bit. I’m a giant pussy when it comes to dogs and kids. I went to the local shelter several times. If ida owned a farm I would have loaded up every dog there. My X gfs daughter has a heart of gold. She would raise money at school. Or
Sometimes just take her Bday money and want to take it to the shelter and give it to them. I’d take her. I couldn’t go in. Here’s a pic of her and Murphy

Attachments

Top Bottom