riots at the capitol

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
This is what I get- it's the top of the page- there's a banner ad at the bottom that I wouldn't have seen if I didn't scroll down:

• Red
Reactions: Red

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
As LE05 highlighted, this is not as it is labelled. It seems to be accepted practice now by agitators on both side to take a pic or video, attach a lie to it and label it as fact, then set it free on the internet to cause as much outrage as possible in the minds of gullible people seeking answers or a reason to be mad.

It's fucking damaging and I wish there was some way to nip this crap in the bud. But there isn't . So, for every one fact checker and seeker of truth like LE05, there are probably 10000 people who will swallow this bs and share it.

It's an information virus and it is fucking evil...

Last edited:

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
Like i said, the Nat'l guard and Army is on the Deep State payroll. Lots of Obama appt generals.

On the other side, Navy and Marines again, from what sources Im reading...are w Trump. Some 200 generals.

Yet again, more and more we are shown that the "right" , in this case the Republican party of today, is really republicans only in name.

Nobody really knows what is to happen.

We shall see. Whichever way it goes, we are looking at a real life changing event. For that we should be greatful. It was past overdue.

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
Like i said, the Nat'l guard and Army is on the Deep State payroll. Lots of Obama appt generals.

On the other side, Navy and Marines again, from what sources Im reading...are w Trump. Some 200 generals.

Yet again, more and more we are shown that the "right" , in this case the Republican party of today, is really republicans only in name.

Nobody really knows what is to happen.

We shall see. Whichever way it goes, we are looking at a real life changing event. For that we should be greatful. It was past overdue.
but You did not answer my question... who ultimately controls the N.G.?

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
if people show up to riot against the national guard at the inauguration and they are surprised that they get beat down after throwing a Molotov cocktail over a barrier, it's not exactly an evolutionary loss to the human race.
If they re smart they ll riot when the Guard ain t there... 😂

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
they already did that and it didn't work out so well.

Eh... The Antifa fake news "attack"?
Unfortunate for those good people who got cought up into that.

But yea. We ll be seeing real attacks if things go sour. I just don t see this ending on a good note. My feeling anyway.

OP
maui

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
i will predict zero Trump Patriots doing shit but peacefully demonstrate...

You are confusing us with Antifa ... plenty of proof there were instigators dressed as Trumpanzies' working with a few in the know Police

falseflag@161
I'm not confusing anyone. If you riot against the NG, you're an idiot.

LuxPride

BAMF
"This is 1st time troops have bivouacked in the Capitol since the US Civil War in the 1860s."

View attachment 52582

View attachment 52586
They should've been there in '83 when Linda Sue Evens and her radical Left extremist friends bombed the Capital.
Bill Clinton felt fit to pardon her due to the "extreme length of her sentence." Don't worry, she's back in the radical mix. Scheming with BLM and Antifa.
Why can't y'all just admit you're domestic terrorists? You're insisting the right is, you don't get a pass amigo. The "far-right" might be more prolific in planning acts against our government per our honorable FBI. But we're not getting presidential pardons. Who's the party of terror when you have the incoming VP paying for rioters' bail and letting actual terrorists out of prison? You honestly need to shut the fuck up and get off your holier than thou "look at the hateful right" bullshit. Or own it, for once.
Capitol_1983_bombing_damage.jpeg

The "far-right" might be more prolific in planning acts against our government per our honorable FBI.
Oh, not just planning - carrying out attacks. The majority of terrorist attacks come from far-right groups. I guess that you picked an example of a left wing terrorist from before I was even born suggests that.

But we're not getting presidential pardons.
Waaaah - we're not getting pardons!!! :hissyfit:

I have no idea why you think this is salient to your argument, but I agree that that person should not have been pardoned. Every President has pardoned some real pieces of shit.

Who's the party of terror when you have the incoming VP paying for rioters' bail and letting actual terrorists out of prison?
I'm less concerned with letting some aging terrorist out of jail than I am about the ones that are currently being radicalized.

You honestly need to shut the fuck up and get off your holier than thou "look at the hateful right" bullshit.
Why, does it bother you to call a spade a spade?

LuxPride

BAMF
Oh, not just planning - carrying out attacks. The majority of terrorist attacks come from far-right groups. I guess that you picked an example of a left wing terrorist from before I was even born suggests that.

Waaaah - we're not getting pardons!!! :hissyfit:

I have no idea why you think this is salient to your argument, but I agree that that person should not have been pardoned. Every President has pardoned some real pieces of shit.

I'm less concerned with letting some aging terrorist out of jail than I am about the ones that are currently being radicalized.

Why, does it bother you to call a spade a spade?
* I didn't pick "an" left-wing example. I picked a specific left-wing example, the day they bombed in the Capitol. This thread is about riots at the Capitol. This directly relates to my point. Just because you're sleeping on our countries history doesn't mean I'm going to dumb it down for you. A lot of shit happened before you were born, me too.

*Pardon's mean everything. Of course, most are pieces of shit, that's why they're getting a pass from El Hefe. But Domestic terrorists? Common Man! Look what this bitch and her friends did:
"Over the course of a 20-month span in 1983 and 1984, M19 also bombed an FBI office, the Israel Aircraft Industries building, and the South African consulate in New York, D.C.’s Fort McNair and Navy Yard (which they hit twice.) The attacks tended to follow a similar pattern: a warning call to clear the area, an explosion, a pre-recorded message to media railing against U.S. imperialism or the war machine under various organizational aliases (never using the name M19)."

That's not salient to my argument? The "the right are terrorists, and we now have to occupy the Capitol" garbage you're spitting is weak. I'm proving you should admit the left is equally fucked and tit for tat, y'all are the only ones responsible for bombing the fucking building.

*You should be concerned about aging terrorists getting out because Linda Sue has been quoted recently and is back in the political protest arena. Now we gotta deal with her, twice.
If you want to prevent radicals from forming, invest in your local social fabric. I've lobbied my city council and got a lot done for my neighbors. For the most part, radicals don't come from good homes (the Menendze brothers are a contrary). if I'm wrong, I'm sorry upfront. If you are active in your community........ god help them (that's a joke!! your tenacious as fuck, I absolutely admire that, you'd be good in helping change happen, just stay the fuck out of Georgia with that bullshit, :biggrin1a:

Top Bottom