riots at the capitol

This is just so sad but the Orange "Thug" Man could not do anything else but incite a riot.:fu: He does not care but from today forward is really is a loser for sponsoring this! The world and the rest of the country is watching and believe me noticing. Have gotten 2 calls from friends who are as right as you can get---neither want to see him a POTUS another term hell not one more day even!

Rep MCCARTHY R-Cali is on the phone with Fox News and just said he was with Capitol Police and there was a call of shots fired he also said he saw broken windows hell I bet the scum are looting as well.

THIS IS WHO TRUMP IS-----CANNOT GET HIS WAY SO BURN IT DOWN!!!!:fu:

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
This is just so sad but the Orange "Thug" Man could not do anything else but incite a riot.:fu: He does not care but from today forward is really is a loser for sponsoring this! The world and the rest of the country is watching and believe me noticing. Have gotten 2 calls from friends who are as right as you can get---neither want to see him a POTUS another term hell not one more day even!

Rep MCCARTHY R-Cali is on the phone with Fox News and just said he was with Capitol Police and there was a call of shots fired he also said he saw broken windows hell I bet the scum are looting as well.

THIS IS WHO TRUMP IS-----CANNOT GET HIS WAY SO BURN IT DOWN!!!!:fu:
Mccarthy is a sell out bitch
Fuck him

rumble phish

BAMF+
All of em are twats. They are screaming its not the american way...

American revolution? Civil war? Its about time we water the tree of liberty with some crooked cocksuckers blood.
While I can agree with your sentiment in general, just realize when deciding to take up arms against any government that governments have a record of wins vastly superior than that of the oppositions. Most here in this country today are not willing to sacrifice their comfort for liberty. It would be one of the quickest "civil wars" in history.

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
While I can agree with your sentiment in general, just realize when deciding to take up arms against any government that governments have a record of wins vastly superior than that of the oppositions. Most here in this country today are not willing to sacrifice their comfort for liberty. It would be one of the quickest "civil wars" in history.
Well I dont see the commander in cheif firing on his own protestors...

Im down with a coup...

Our fed is fucked.

Mccarthy is a sell out bitch
Fuck him
Well I am not a fan BUT he was the first to talk about the gunfire. Now requests for the Nat Guard. How sad and embarrassing. Last time a breech like this took place was 1814.

The Orange Twat should be on TV calling for these people to stand down. Somebody will get killed before this is over I bet and Turnip is 100% to blame.

CID

BAMF+
this aint no 'rise up' .. it's just a bunch of hillbillies trying to sell their end of season moonshine... the rest of us 'are' cheering for them though in our 'you go boy gotta keep my starbucks coffee warm' sorta way. :razz: :gobrian:

LuxPride

BAMF
this aint no 'rise up' .. it's just a bunch of hillbillies trying to sell their end of season moonshine... the rest of us 'are' cheering for them though. :razz: :gobrian:
A lot of these guys couldn't outrun a mobility scooter. :biggrin1a:

LuxPride

BAMF
I heard they dropped in the 82nd ahead of lines to get the oxygen bottles and wheelchair lube to the front
Gotta have the essentials. lol. I heard they're building a chair ramp up the stairs for the 101st Hoveround Mechanized Infantry Division. :biggrin1a:

Top Bottom