Rhino, you need to sell your new cage....otherwise you'll be labeled a bigoted poo poo head!!

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
whats amusing here... I know a guy that has an Indian profile ala the washington R*dsk*ns old art on his back. It looked cartoonish when he got it... age
hasnt done it any justice. But sticks & stones applies here.

Ninjaman12R

I'm too drunk to taste this chicken
Well if The Cherokee Nation think a Jeep named after them doesn't do anything to honor them, then they need to re-name that two bit tourist trap of a city that lays below The Great Smokies National Park. It sure ain't bringing any honor to their name...
Exactly!!! đź‘Ť

TR3B

Old but forgotten
Dodge just needs to take care of this like we've taken care of all Indian issues the last 200 years - pay them to go away.

Stetson

BAMF+
Wouldn't it be something if a trademark that Jeep owns on the Cherokee name allowed them to legally make the tribe stop using the name.
Maybe Stellantis could license the right to use Renegade back to the tribe, throw them a bone or something.

Maine did away with "Squaw" back in the 80's, but half my state is either named after a native or has Native American names. We'd be in trouble if they wanted them all changed. I grew up on the Passagassawakeag River - Wikipedia

Pro tip, look like a local: "Katahdin" already means 'the greatest mountain.' Calling it Mt. Katahdin is redundant.

Top Bottom