Revenge - is it worth it?

OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF

Aleidria Lichau giving a TEDx talk in 2010 as "lead sustainability educator" at the Cloud Institute.

A few months ago, Adam Fuss, an internationally known fine art photographer, flew from New York to Costa Rica for one of his regular visits with his 7-year-old son, Arden. Arden’s mother had absconded with the boy to Central America during a long-simmering custody dispute in the U.S., and he was living in a foster home run by the country's child protection agency while the local authorities figured out whether to return him to his father or not.

• Barf
Reactions: Red

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
Years ago some crazy chick in Chicago broke into someone's house, and I think killed them. See also sent out poison chocolates to a bunch of people.

The cops killed her, but found a hit list. My buddy's father in-law was on it. When the cops contacted him, he had no knowledge of ever meeting her.

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
Years ago some crazy chick in Chicago broke into someone's house, and I think killed them. See also sent out poison chocolates to a bunch of people.

The cops killed her, but found a hit list. My buddy's father in-law was on it. When the cops contacted him, he had no knowledge of ever meeting her.

OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF
In August 1986, she contacted her ex-boyfriend, who was by then a resident at a hospital, and claimed to have had his child. When he refused to believe her, Dann called the hospital where he worked and claimed he had raped her in the emergency room.

In the summer of 1987, Dann sublet a university apartment in Evanston, Illinois. Once again, her strange behavior was noted, including riding up and down in elevators for hours, wearing rubber gloves to touch metal, and leaving meat to rot in sofa cushions. She took no classes at the university.

Sounds like your average looney tunes

kratz74

BAM

Or so he says “assuming the rest is true”.

Stetson

BAMF
revenge is a dish best served cold...
A friend of mine tried to say that once, back in high school. Talking about someone that had fucked him over, he was trying to sound ominous and mysterious or something, but he fucked it up and it came out as "Revenge is best served on a cold plate." There was a moment of silence, and one guy's like, "What the fuck are you talking about?" and then we all lost it. :biggrin:

In Some Cases it is. Most of the ones for me were/are related to oil field pollution issues at the ranch. :) Other than that not really worth it to sweat the small stuff..... Life is too short!

Top Bottom