Reno/Tahoe LaBusa Dirt Bike Get2Gether Labor Day 2021

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
Not to throw a wrench in things, but yea...Craters is running the 3 mile track that same weekend, we could book end that with dirt biking, Track day, more dirt biking etc...a triple dip.

OP
Stites

Stites

That's Mister Black Flag To You
Not to throw a wrench in things, but yea...Craters is running the 3 mile track that same weekend, we could book end that with dirt biking, Track day, more dirt biking etc...a triple dip.
May be hard logistically as we typically get there to the track the day prior and are exhausted the day after.

That said I am up for whatever, but would also like to be respectful to those who will travel specifically for the dirt biking.

Could make for an epic weekend, but it will be epic regardless

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
My intent was not to over ride the dirt bike section, just present a parallel option. Its all motorcycle, all fun.

Yes Thunderhill is 3.5 hours away, I could do a early morning or late afternoon of driving if it makes things work for others. People could pile in my dually (4+1) and sleep on the way to or from Willows. BBQ at Thunderhill is still pretty epic, plenty of room if people want to sleep in the shop too. It's a budget thing as well, as dirt bike riding is generally with out fees where as Carters is another 320 for both days plus gas, and misc slicks and what not.

It's likely making things too complex though.

I think it'd be more like an epic week then weekend....

Top Bottom